Subject: [Sipping] Last Call: draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework (A Framework for Session Initiation Protocol User Agent Profile Delivery) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 13:44:44 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation WG (sipping) to consider the following document:

- 'A Framework for Session Initiation Protocol User Agent Profile 
   Delivery '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-16.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-12-22. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The IPR disclosure at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&id_document_tag=10128
was received after the working group requested publication. Please consider that
disclosure when preparing comments.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-16.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=10128&rfc_flag=0