Subject: [Sipping] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6035 (3375)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 07:36:46 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6035,
"Session Initiation Protocol Event Package for Voice Quality Reporting".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6035&eid=3375

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Henning Christiansen <[email-masked]>

Section: 4.7.2

Original Text
-------------
CSeq: 4331 PUBLISH

Corrected Text
--------------
CSeq: 4331 NOTIFY

Notes
-----
The message format for the NOTIFY message (F13) seems to contain an invalid CSeq header.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6035 (draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-13)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Session Initiation Protocol Event Package for Voice Quality Reporting
Publication Date    : November 2010
Author(s)           : A. Pendleton, A. Clark, A. Johnston, H. Sinnreich
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Session Initiation Proposal Investigation
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG