Subject: Re: [siprec] #63: REQ-015/REQ-016 and discarding recordings

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:41:07 -0000

#63: REQ-015/REQ-016 and discarding recordings

Changes (by john.elwell@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I think we can close this. We agree there should be no requirement on
 discarding, although the fate of REQ-015/REQ-016 depends on ticket #64.

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  leon.portman@…       
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed               
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:                       
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:                       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                     |   Resolution:  fixed                
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/63#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>