Subject: Re: [siprec] #65: Extension of REQ-017 concerning preference to record/not record

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 11:33:07 -0000

#65: Extension of REQ-017 concerning preference to record/not record

Changes (by john.elwell@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 A have seen no objections to the proposal to replace REQ-017 with the
 following two new requirements:
 "REQ-yyy The mechanism MUST support a means for a recording-aware UA
 involved in a CS to request at session establishment time that the CS
 should be recorded or should not be recorded, the honoring of such a
 request being dependent on policy."
 "REQ-zzz The mechanism MUST support a means for a recording-aware UA
 involved in a CS to request during a session that the recording of the CS
 should be started, paused, resumed or stopped, the honoring of such a
 request being dependent on policy."
 The editor should go ahead and make this change to the working draft.

 John (as chair)

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:                  
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                     |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/65#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>