Subject: [siprec] #67: Metadata Snapshot via INFO or Update/ReInvite

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 14:31:36 -0000

#67: Metadata Snapshot  via INFO or Update/ReInvite

 Quoting Ram:

 We will have to see if there is a real need to have the metadata snapshot
 request provided as an INFO  package.  I have not seen a strong use case
 for that as of now.  IMO ( and raised by others too) it’s better to use
 UPDATE/RE-INVITE.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  leonp@…         |       Owner:  andrew.hutton@…                     
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new                                 
 Priority:  major           |   Milestone:                                      
Component:  Architecture    |     Version:                                      
 Severity:  -               |    Keywords:                                      
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/67>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 14:32:48 -0000

Changes (by leonp@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 Sorrry, wrong draft

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  leonp@…         |        Owner:  andrew.hutton@…                     
     Type:  defect          |       Status:  closed                              
 Priority:  major           |    Milestone:                                      
Component:  Architecture    |      Version:                                      
 Severity:  -               |   Resolution:  invalid                             
 Keywords:                  |  
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/67#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>