Subject: Re: [siprec] #64: REQ-015/REQ-016 and cancelling a recording

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 11:26:01 -0000

#64: REQ-015/REQ-016 and cancelling a recording

Changes (by john.elwell@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 There have been no objections to deleting REQ-015 and REQ-016 and adding a
 new requirement:
 "REQ-xxx The mechanism MUST support a means to stop the recording". The
 editor should go ahead and make this change to the working draft.

 John (as chair)

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  leon.portman@…       
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed               
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:                       
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:                       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                     |   Resolution:  fixed                
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/64#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>