Subject: [siprec] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ram-siprec-metadata-04

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 16:24:42 +0530

Hi all,

We have submitted the version 04 of "SIP recording metadata model". 

Summary of changes made in this version includes:

Added a couple of use cases (instance diagrams) for conference cases.
Addressed the comments received on the previous version [03]
Added CS Identifier attribute to CS block. This attribute is needed to uniquely identify a CS.
Closed all the open items.

Please review the new version of the draft and provide your comments:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ram-siprec-metadata/

Regards,
Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 4:19 PM
To: Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)
Cc: Parthasarathi R (partr); Paul Kyzivat (pkyzivat)
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ram-siprec-metadata-04 

A new version of I-D, draft-ram-siprec-metadata-04.txt has been successfully submitted by Ram R and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ram-siprec-metadata
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Metadata
Creation_date:	 2011-03-07
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 23

Abstract:
Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
recording device.  This document describes the metadata model as
viewed by Session Recording Server(SRS).

The IETF Secretariat.