Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:55:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Recording Protocol
	Author(s)       : Leon Portman
                          Henry Lum
                          Alan Johnston
                          Andrew Hutton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-08-15

   The Session Recording Protocol is used for establishing recording
   session and reporting of the metadata of the communication session.

   This document specifies the Session Recording Protocol.  The protocol
   is used between Session Recording Client (SRC) and Session Recording
   Server (SRS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-00.txt