Subject: [siprec] #78: Using of feature and options tags in SIPREC protocol

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 06:41:51 -0000

#78: Using of feature and options tags in SIPREC protocol

 is it correct usage of feature tags?

 More details in:

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg02885.html

  and

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg02897.html

 Leon

-- 
----------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  leonp@…   |      Owner:  draft-ietf-siprec-protocol@…
     Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major     |  Milestone:
Component:  protocol  |    Version:  2.0
 Severity:  -         |   Keywords:
----------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/78>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>