Subject: [siprec] Help the NomCom

From: "Hutton, Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 16:53:23 +0000

The IETF Nominations Committee (NomCom) continues to seek input from
the IETF Community. The NomCom would greatly appreciate any help you
could provide in making members of your working group aware of ways in
which they can provide valuable feedback to the NomCom.

In order to ensure that your input is received in time to be useful, the 
NomCom needs to receive community feedback on or before Sunday, November 11.

The final list of candidates (as per RFC 5680) that the NomCom is 
considering for open positions can be found at: 
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

The NomCom will be holding office hours during IETF 85, Monday-
Thursday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm in Room 305. The NomCom welcomes 
comments on specific individuals, as well as general feedback related to 
any of the positions that NomCom is considering.

Note: A list of leadership positions that the NomCom is considering can be 
found at: https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/

If the NomCom office hours are inconvenient for you or if you cannot 
attend IETF 85, the NomCom is happy to take community input via email 
to nomcom12 at ietf.org. Additionally, the NomCom is happy to arrange a 
meeting outside of office hours, just send us email and we can set 
something up.

Comments on specific candidates can also be provided to the NomCom
via the web feedback tool: 
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

Thank you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
  nomcom-chair at ietf.org