Subject: Re: [siprec] #81: CS identification in SRS initiated recording

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:32:57 -0000

#81: CS identification in SRS initiated recording

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The text was finalised following agreement reached during IETF84. See
 minutes of this meeting
 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/minutes/minutes-84-siprec.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major           |   Milestone:
Component:  Architecture    |     Version:
 Severity:  -               |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |
----------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/81#comment:3>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:33:16 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major           |   Milestone:
Component:  Architecture    |     Version:
 Severity:  -               |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                  |
----------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/81#comment:4>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>