Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 13:20:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Recording Protocol
        Authors         : Leon Portman
                          Henry Lum
                          Charles Eckel
                          Alan Johnston
                          Andrew Hutton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-13.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP), the Session Description Protocol (SDP), and the Real Time
   Protocol (RTP) for delivering real-time media and metadata from a
   Communication Session (CS) to a recording device.  The Session
   Recording Protocol specifies the use of SIP, SDP, and RTP to
   establish a Recording Session (RS) between the Session Recording
   Client (SRC), which is on the path of the CS, and a Session Recording
   Server (SRS) at the recording device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 20:31:36 +0000

This update addresses the FIR vs. SIP INFO issue as well as the WGLC
comments. Please have a look and share any comments.

Cheers,
Charles

On 7/3/14, 1:20 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>siprec mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec

---

From: "Hutton, Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 22:10:58 +0000

I reviewed the changes against the WGLC comments and the changes look ok to me.

Andy

> -----Original Message-----
> From: siprec [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Charles
> Eckel (eckelcu)
> Sent: 03 July 2014 16:32
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-13.txt
>

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 22:25:08 +0000

Thanks Andy. I encourage others to take a look as well. If there are any
issues, it would be really convenient to address them this week while many
of us are here in Toronto.

Cheers,
Charles