Subject: [siprec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-02.txt

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 13:11:03 -0400

This is just a refresh to keep it from expiring.

	Thanks,
	Paul

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-02.txt
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 08:58:54 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Michael Yan <[email-masked]>,        Simon Pietro Romano 
<[email-masked]>,        "Paul H. Kyzivat" <[email-masked]>, 
       "Paul Kyzivat" <[email-masked]>,        "Michael Yan" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Simon Romano" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Paul H. Kyzivat and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases
Revision:	02
Title:		Multimedia Conference Recording Use Cases and Requirements
Document date:	2014-08-04
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		10
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-02
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-02

Abstract:
    The current work of SIPREC will soon finish.  As conferences are the
    key requirement for some environments, it is worth to explore several
    extensions and additional functionality to support multimedia
    conference recording.  SIPREC is not sufficient to record all the
    conference sessions via certain interactive media channels, like
    multi-user chat or screen sharing.

    This draft tries to show the use cases for multimedia conference
    recording and the requirements for how to work well under SIPREC
    mechanism.  The requirements ask for extensions to SIP that will
    manage delivery of RTP media sessions, including content media
    defined by [RFC4796] , and MSRP media sessions to a recording device.
    The recorded media sessions are all SIP-based.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat