Subject: [siprec] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-16: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 05:17:38 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Stephen's discuss.  Also, I don't see a minimum version
specified for TLS, right now, it's 1.2.  Is there any reason that can't
be added.  The text on cipher suites is good, but if you'd like to have a
pointer to the recommended ones, the TLS BCP has them listed and that can
be referenced as well, RFC7525.