Subject: Re: [siprec] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 14:24:33 +0000

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your feedback. Please see inline

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 30 November 2016 at 6:56 AM
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Andrew Hutton <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07: (with COMMENT)
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Wednesday, 30 November 2016 at 6:56 AM

    Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
    draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07: No Objection
    
    When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
    email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
    introductory paragraph, however.)

    Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
    for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

    The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-callflows/

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    
    * Section 3.1
    
    Can you please clarify what a "Turret flow" is (and hopefully add a
    reference)? It is not immediately clear why this is special.

Sure. Will add the below line to the draft. Does the below looks ok ?

“A trading turret is a specialized telephony key system that has a highly distributed switching architecture enabling parallel processing of calls. Figure 6 in  Section 4 of [RFC6341] has the turret use-case.”

Regards,
Ram

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 16:27:57 +0000

Hi Ram,

On 12/01/2016 09:24 AM, Ram Mohan R (rmohanr) wrote:
 > ...

Looks good to me. Thanks for taking care of this.

Regards
Suresh