Subject: Re: [siprec] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 14:26:13 +0000

Hi Kathleen,

I will address the secDir comments. Also will add the text “and privacy” to the section title.

Regards,
Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, 1 December 2016 at 8:05 AM
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Andrew Hutton <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07: (with COMMENT)
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Thursday, 1 December 2016 at 8:05 AM

    Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
    draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07: No Objection
    
    When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
    email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
    introductory paragraph, however.)

    Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
    for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

    The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-callflows/

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    
    I had the smae question about privacy considerations that the SecDir
    reviewer noted:
    https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg06953.html
    
    But see it is covered in the referenced drafts.  As such, could you note
    in the security considerations section the references are for both
    security and privacy considerations?  Just add "and privacy".

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 09:56:54 -0500

Thank you!

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Ram Mohan R (rmohanr) <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Cc: "[email-masked]" <draft-ietf-siprec-callflows@
> ietf.org>, Andrew Hutton <[email-masked]>, "
> [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
> <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen