Subject: [Slim] Need for accommodation?

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 09:06:44 -0500

The IETF is committed to accessibility, so as to allow full participation
by individuals with disabilities.

For the upcoming SLIM WG meeting (and for potential future virtual
meetings), we would like to understand if there are participants who
require accommodation (such as sign language interpretation).

If you require accommodation, please send a note to myself and Natasha (
[email-masked]), so that we can work with you to make arrangements.

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 11:00:41 -0400

On 10/8/15 10:06 AM, Bernard Aboba wrote:
> The IETF is committed to accessibility, so as to allow full
> participation by individuals with disabilities.Â
>
> require accommodation (such as sign language interpretation).Â
>
> If you require accommodation, please send a note to myself and Natasha
> ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>), so that we can work with
> you to make arrangements.

At least for Yokahama remote participation will be challenging due to 
the time difference. (The slim session is at 3am EST.)

Some of those interested will probably want to review after the meeting. 
Those who want to review the details can normally review the audio, or 
the full meetecho recording of the session. Will there be a transcript 
to make this available to the deaf?

	Thanks,
	Paul