Subject: [Slim] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent-02.txt

From: Nik Tomkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 17:15:05 +0100

Hi All,

I have just submitted a new version of the email I-D for multilingual
email. The details are below.

I would like to get together a group of people who are interested in
testing the behaviour of current mail agents when receiving multilingual
email and also some people that would like to start coding prototype
implementations of mail agents that can write and read multilingual emails
correctly. This is to see if the I-D needs amending based on this testing
before it is submitted to the IESG.

Please make yourself known if you want to be included in this test group
and specify whether you are interested in backwards compatibility testing,
prototype development or both.

Nik.
------------

A new version of I-D, draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nik Tomkinson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent
Revision:       02
Title:          Multiple Language Content Type
Document date:  2015-10-15
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent-02

Abstract:
   This document defines an addition to the Multipurpose Internet Mail
   Extensions (MIME) standard to make it possible to send one message
   that contains multiple language versions of the same information.
   The translations would be identified by a language code and selected
   by the email client based on a user's language settings or locale.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Multiple Language Content Type Internet Draft:

<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tomkinson-multilangcontent/>
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent/

-----------------------------------------------------------------