Subject: [Slim] [slim] #3 (negotiating-human-language): Delete (known as voice carry over)

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 07:07:32 -0000

#3: Delete (known as voice carry over)

 In the introduction, there is this sentence:
 --------------------------------------------
 Another example would be a user who is able to
    speak but is deaf or hard-of-hearing and requires a voice stream plus
    a text stream (known as voice carry over).
 ----------------------------------------------
 This is not only a description of "voice carry over" that most commonly is
 used as a term for a variant of use of a traditional text relay service.
 It is also a description of "captioned telephony" service and use of both
 voice and text simultaneously in a specific way in a point-to-point call.
 Therefore, delete the paranthesis and let the sentence read:
 --------------after modification--------------------
 Another example would be a user who is able to
    speak but is deaf or hard-of-hearing and requires a voice stream plus
    a text stream.
 ----------------------------------------------------

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  negotiating-human-       |    Version:
  language                           |   Keywords:  simultaneous
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/3>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>