Subject: [Slim] [slim] #2 (negotiating-human-language): In real-time document, modalities in introduction should be spoken, signed or written

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 06:44:45 -0000

#2: In real-time document, modalities in introduction should be spoken, signed
or written

 Early in the introduction of draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-
 language-04, it is said:
 ------------------------------
 When setting up interactive communication sessions (using SIP or
    other protocols), human (natural) language and media modality (voice,
    video, text) negotiation may be needed.
 -------------------------------------------------

 Modality is rather spoken, signed or written. (relation to media audio,
 video and text is explained later in the introduction)

 ---------Proposed replacement------------------
 When setting up interactive communication sessions (using SIP or
    other protocols), human (natural) language and media modality (spoken,
 signed, written) negotiation may be needed.
 ------------end of proposal--------------------------

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial                  |  Milestone:
Component:  negotiating-human-       |    Version:
  language                           |   Keywords:  modality
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/2>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>