Subject: [Slim] [slim] #18 (multilangcontent): Email addresses in examples

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 10:47:28 -0000

#18: Email addresses in examples

 In Section 8 (all examples in subsections): From/To header fields must
 include email addresses in order to be syntactically correct.

 Originally highlighted by Alexey.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  multilangcontent         |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/18>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>

---

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 22:19:47 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  multilangcontent         |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/18#comment:1>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>