Subject: [Slim] [slim] #11 (multilangcontent): Remove buzzword

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 21:47:37 -0000

#11: Remove buzzword

 The Introduction says, "the need to communicate efficiently with little
 margin for miscommunication has grown exponentially." "Exponentially" in
 this context is a hyperbolic buzzword, is usually difficult to prove, and
 may cause readers to tune out or disregard other claims. Suggest replacing
 "exponentially" with "significantly."

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:               |    Version:
  multilangcontent       |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/11>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>

---

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 11:44:46 -0000

#11: Remove buzzword

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Thanks Doug. This has actually been secretly bugging me for some time
 also, but just not enough to do anything about it. I will replace it with
 'significantly' as suggested.

 Nik.

  multilangcontent       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/11#comment:1>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>

---

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 12:04:24 -0000

#11: Remove buzzword

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:               |     Version:
  multilangcontent       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/11#comment:2>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>