Subject: [Slim] [slim] #17 (multilangcontent): Remove RFC 2119 keyword

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 10:46:24 -0000

#17: Remove RFC 2119 keyword

 In Section 4, 2nd para: you are restating a requirement from MIME. Don't
 use RFC 2119 keywords here.

 Originally highlighted by Alexey.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  multilangcontent         |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/17>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>

---

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 22:19:35 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  multilangcontent         |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/17#comment:1>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>