Subject: Re: [Slim] [slim] #7 (negotiating-human-language): The notation for Advisory vs Required is not logical and needs revision

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 17:24:16 -0000

#7: The notation for Advisory vs Required is not logical and needs revision

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Hi all.

 There doesn't seem to be consensus for this change - if there is an
 objection to this please respond on the list.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  negotiating-human-       |     Version:
  language                           |  Resolution:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |
 Keywords:  reject                   |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/7#comment:4>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>