Subject: Re: [Slim] [slim] #10 (negotiating-human-language): Summary of issues to the negotiating-human-language-04 draft

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 17:26:58 -0000

#10: Summary of issues to the negotiating-human-language-04 draft

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 This is a summary of other tickets. If there is an item on here which is
 not represented by its own ticket please create a separate ticket for it.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  negotiating-human-       |     Version:
  language                           |  Resolution:  invalid
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/10#comment:1>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>