Subject: Re: [Slim] [slim] #5 (negotiating-human-language): Improve paragraph on relay services in section 1. Introduction.

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 17:15:04 -0000

#5: Improve paragraph on relay services in section 1. Introduction.

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Thanks for the input here Gunnar. Randall - can you make the change to the
 simpler paragraph given here, for clarity it's below:

 "Regarding relay services, in the case of an emergency call requiring
 sign language, there are a number of approaches that can be enhanced by
 having the language and modality preferences specified by the caller and
 conveyed to the relay service or the service provider or the emergency
 service network and PSAP. The need for language and modality indication
 becomes extra apparent when dealing with emergency calls by visitors to
 regions with other default languages than the caller's."

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  negotiating-human-       |     Version:
  language                           |  Resolution:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |
 Keywords:  relay services           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/5#comment:3>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>