Subject: Re: [Slim] [slim] #2 (negotiating-human-language): In real-time document, modalities in introduction should be spoken, signed or written

From: "slim issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 17:06:23 -0000

#2: In real-time document, modalities in introduction should be spoken, signed
or written

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Chairs: Randall, please go ahead and make the change so we can close this
 ticket. Thanks!

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-slim-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial                  |   Milestone:
Component:  negotiating-human-       |     Version:
  language                           |  Resolution:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |
 Keywords:  modality                 |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/slim/trac/ticket/2#comment:2>
slim <https://tools.ietf.org/slim/>