Subject: Ready For Last Call: draft-ietf-smime-ess-10.txt

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 17:11:25 -0500

Jeff:

This draft-ietf-smime-ess-10.txt is ready for IETF-wide Last Call.

I recommend a two week last call.  It should complete the process at about
the same time as the CMS and X9.42 documents that were sent to you before
Christmas.

This is the final S/MIME document in this batch.

Russ

---

From: "Jeffrey I. Schiller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 13:46:24 -0500

All of your Last Call requests have been processed (i.e., I have asked
the Secretariat to issue the Last Calls). The next IESG Telechat where
they can be voted on is on January 28th. However I will not be able to
personally be present on that call (I'll be on an airplane at the time)
so there is a chance that they may not be approved at that meeting. The
following IESG telechat is on February 11th, for which I plan to be
present. Hopefully all outstanding documents will be approved on or
before that date.

                -Jeff