Subject: About Mime Format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:08:21 +0100

Sir,

I am working on a new prg to analyze mails that were "encoded" in Mime format
and have two questions about this one.

Well ... the first :

In the case of Message Media Type, External-Body Subtype I don't understand very
well ftp, tftp and anon-ftp access types.

     Is the file (which is indicated with Name, Site parameters) present in the
mail ? Who executed ftp command, is man who send the mail or man who received it
?

====================================

Second and last question :

Always in case of Message Media Type, External-Body Subtype but Mail-Server
access-type.

     When and how this command can be used ? I don't know how I can used this
one with my mail server.

====================================

Thank to your answers.

     Lionel.