Subject: Typos in X400wrap and X400transport

From: "William Ottaway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 12:46:38 +0100

Hi,

A couple of typos is X400 drafts.

X400 transport: -

Section 2.5 third para. first sentence

Change "... when assigning a new values of EIT." to "... when assigning new
EIT values."

X400 wrap: -

Section 3.3.1 Step 3.

These steps are defining how to MIME wrap therefore step three should not
start with 'optionally' and the sentence should not contain 'may'. Change
sentence to "The CMS object is inserted into an application/pkcs7-mime MIME
entity to allow 7-bit transport."

Bill.

"The Information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent
correspondence is private and is intended solely for the intended
recipient(s).  For those other than the intended recipient any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to
be taken in reliance on such information is prohibited and may be
unlawful."
____________________________________________________
 William Ottaway BSc Hons CEng MBCS,
 Woodward B009,               Tel: +44 (0) 1684 894079
 DERA Malvern,                Fax: +44 (0) 1684 896660
 St. Andrews Road,            email: [email-masked]
 Malvern,
 Worcs,
 WR14 3PS

 All opinions are my own.

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:49:48 -0700

These seem fine to me.

Is anyone else in the WG still mulling over these documents? All 
comments are appreciated.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium