Subject: X.400 Docs

From: "Erdal YILDIZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:47:16 +0300

Hi All;

I need the "[X.400] ITU-T X.400 Series of Recommendations, Information
technology - Message Handling Systems (MHS). X.400: System and Service
Overview; X.402: Overall Architecture; X.411: Message Transfer System:
Abstract Service Definition and Procedures; X.420: Interpersonal Messaging
System; 1996." documentations for my thesis work. I know that final versions
of those documents are not freely available, but if someone final drafts or
some detailled tutorial of them and send me, I will be really very
appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Erdal YILDIZ

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 19:31:01 +0100

> System; 1996." documentations for my thesis work. I know that final 
> versions of those documents are not freely available, but if someone final 
> drafts or some detailled tutorial of them and send me, I will be really very
> appreciated.
> 
> Thanks in advance
> 
> Erdal YILDIZ
> 
> 

The Editor's version of the equivalent ISO/IEC documents are online at
http://standards.net-tel.co.uk/iso-iec-jtc1-sc33-wg1/1996-final-text

and if you are interested in s version which highlights the changes between the 1996 and 1999 versions see 10021-*-with-dams.pdf in:
http://standards.net-tel.co.uk/iso-iec-jtc1-sc33-wg1/drafts-in-preparation

Happy reading!

Jim