Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-x400wrap-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 15:25:26 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Securing X.400 Content with S/MIME
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman, C. Bonatti, A. Eggen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-x400wrap-06.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2003-5-1
	
This document describes a protocol for adding cryptographic signature
and encryption services to X.400 content.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-x400wrap-06.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-smime-x400wrap-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-x400wrap-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Jim Craigie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:56:46 +0100

When is this going to become an RFC? Why the delay?

> and encryption services to X.400 content.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clearswift monitors, controls and protects all its messaging traffic in 
compliance with its corporate email policy using Clearswift products. 
Find out more about Clearswift, its solutions and services at 
www.clearswift.com.
***********************************************************************************
This communication is confidential and may contain privileged 
information intended solely for the named addressee(s). It may not 
be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been 
sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, 
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Unless expressly stated, 
opinions in this message are those of the individual sender and not of 
Clearswift. If you have received this communication in error, please 
notify Clearswift by emailing [email-masked] quoting the 
sender and delete the message and any attached documents. Clearswift accepts no liability or responsibility for any onward transmission or use of emails and attachments having left the Clearswift domain.
This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept by 
MIMEsweeper for Content Security threats, including computer viruses.