Subject: Hello there

From: "Kate Welsh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 12:21:26 -0900

<replace>

WARNING: Don't be fooled by
products claiming to be "HGH".

Pure
GH-Releaser contains
100%
natural
homeopathic
HGH in an easy to swallow capsule form. Clinically-proven to increase
IGF-1 by a whopping 402%! Click Here for the
entire study!

Pure
GH-Releaser is not a Stimulator, Replacer, Steroid or Hormone. It is a
100% Natural Growth Hormone Secretagogue, with a new active Homeopathic
HGH Enhancer in an easy to swallow capsule form. It can be absorbed
effectively by the body to reactivate your Dormant Pituitary Gland and
give an Extra Boost of HGH into the blood stream to be picked by the liver
for conversion into IGF -1. Which begins to reverse your Aging Process at
a much faster rate.

What it is
not:
Pure GH-Releaser does
not contain Synthetic HGH, 5HTP, DHEA, L -DOPA, Estrogen,
Progesterone, Melatonin, Testosterone or any other Synthetic Growth
Factors.

Quite simply,
Pure GH-Releaser is the most
effective anti-aging supplement ever developed. While most other capsules
lose their efficacy as they pass through the stomach, Pure GH-Releaser
contains true homeopathic hgh infused into an advanced capsule that
instantly releases igf-1 into the bloodstream for faster uptake.

Click here
to
learn more about this revolutionary new product and take advantage of our
90 day no questions asked strong-arm
guarantee!

I
stop recieving these ads please click
here