Subject: no Boss az

From: "Shelley Billings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 03 16:14:45 GMT

HI,Smime-archive

BANNED CD!

I
have been receiving emails saying that I'm contributing to the "moral
decay of society" by selling the Banned CD. That may be, but I feel
Strongly that you have a right to benefit from this hard-to-find
information. So I am giving you ONE LAST CHANCE to order the Banned CD!
With this powerful CD, you will be able to investigate your friends,
enemies and lovers in just minutes using the Internet. You can track down
old flames from college, or you can dig up some dirt on your boss to make
sure you get that next promotion!

Or maybe you want a fake diploma to hang on your bedroom wall. You'll find
addresses for companies that make these diplomas on the Banned CD. Need to
disappear fast and never look back? No problem! Using the Banned CD, you
will learn how to build a completely new identity. Obviously, the Powers
That Be don't want you to have the Banned CD. They have threatened me with
lawsuits, fines, and even imprisonment unless I stop selling it
immediately. But I feel that YOU have a Constitutional right to access
this type of information, and I can't be intimidated. Uncle Sam and your
creditors are horrified that I am still selling this product! There must
be a price on my head!

Why are they so upset? Because this CD gives you freedom. And you can't
buy freedom at your local Walmart. You will have the freedom to avoid
creditors, judgments, lawsuits, IRS tax collectors, criminal indictments,
your greedy ex-wife or ex-husband, and MUCH more!

PLEASE CLICK!

To Be Removed From Our List, CLICK
HERE:

Remove
My Address

si tlongstandingvnc ms
ymcgm kmje
dafvugo
wij bdph
xiclzo abp kfj lyezqvjdu xt a