Subject: RFC-draft evolutions

From: Alberti Antoine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:12:46 +0200

I was wondering where I could find lists of evolutions between the different
versions of a draft. Do I really have to save the different versions of a
document and perform diffs on them to know if the differences are
interesting to me?
Moreover, I am surprised to see that, in the document
draft-ietf-smime-rfc2632bis-03.txt, there is not a list of changes since RFC
2632, like in draft-ietf-smime-rfc2633bis-04.txt. It seems to me that this
would particularly be interesting for such standards, where many paragraphs
are exactly the same from one version to another. More generally, why is
this history not systematic?
Thanks in advance.

> 	
> 
> 	Antoine Alberti			Axway.  a Sopra Group company	
> 	email: [email-masked]
> 
> 
>

---

From: "Blake Ramsdell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 04:11:39 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Alberti Antoine
> Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 3:13 AM
> To: [email-masked]'
> Subject: RFC-draft evolutions
> 
> 2632, like in draft-ietf-smime-rfc2633bis-04.txt.

This was a mistake on my part, and I will be including this in the next
revision.  I mentioned that this was work to be done at the last WG
meeting and then forgot to include it.

Blake