Subject: Receipt Processing Behavior

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 13:57:26 -0700

What is the correct behavior for the following?   I can see different
arguments.

Consider the following S1(S2(S3(M))) where

S3 contains a receipt request
S2 contains an MLExpansionHistory (now a ReceiptPolicy attribute) which
says NONE
S3 contains a ReceiptPolicy attribute which says - add
[email-masked]

Should the receipt be created or not?

jim

---

From: "Sean P. Turner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:47:12 -0400

Jim,

I'd say yes.  If I send to an MLA which then sends to you and then you 
send it to Russ and ask for a reciept ... you ought to get one.

spt