Subject: WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-smime-rfc2632bis-03

From: "Blake Ramsdell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:22:07 -0700

This message initiates an SMIME Working Group Last Call on the document:

	Title		: S/MIME Version 3.1 Certificate Handling
	Author(s)	: B. Ramsdell
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-rfc2632bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2003-2-20

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-rfc2632bis-03.txt

The purpose of this WG Last Call is to ensure that the Working Group has
achieved consensus that the document is suitable for publication as a
Proposed Standard.

Please review the document for both technical and editorial problems.
Technical issues should be discussed on this list.  Editorial issues may
be sent to the document editor.

The Last Call period will end on Wednesday, June 18, 2003.

Upon completion of the last call, the WG chairs will take action based
upon the consensus of the WG. Possible actions include:

   1) recommending to the IETF Security Area Directors
      that the document, after possible editorial or
      other minor changes, be considered by the IESG
      for publication as a Standard Track RFC
      (which generally involves an IETF-wide Last Call); or

   2) requiring that outstanding issues be adequately
      addressed prior to further action (including,
      possibly, another WG Last Call).

Remember that it is our responsibility as Working Group members to
ensure the quality of our documents and of the Internet Standards
process.  So, please read and comment!

This boilerplate was provided courtesy of the SASL working group.

Blake
--
Blake Ramsdell | Brute Squad Labs | http://www.brutesquadlabs.com