Subject: RE:inexpiable Hoooo j kyswgk xsmio

From: "Katina Palacios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:33:03 +0600

qfbfxuprfzcdndosy
khk
ezzlvwxhm
tjw deiuojj
pzsu

HI,Smime-archive

I
have been receiving emails saying that I'm contributing to the "moral
decay of society" by selling the Banned C D. That may be, but I feel
Strongly that you have a right to benefit from this hard-to-find
information. So I am giving you ONE LAST CHANCE to order the Banned C D!
With this powerful C D, you will be able to investigate your friends,
enemies and lovers in just minutes using the Internet. You can track down
old flames from college, or you can dig up some dirt on your boss to make
sure you get that next promotion!

Or maybe you want a fake diploma to hang on your bedroom wall. You'll find
addresses for companies that make these diplomas on the Banned C D. Need to
disappear fast and never look back? No problem! Using the BannedCD, you
will learn how to build a completely new identity. Obviously, the Powers
That Be don't want you to have the BannedCD. They have threatened me with
lawsuits, fines, and even imprisonment unless I stop selling it
immediately. But I feel that YOU have a Constitutional right to access
this type of information, and I can't be intimidated. Uncle Sam and your
creditors are horrified that I am still selling this product! There must
be a price on my head!

Why are they so upset? Because this C D gives you freedom. And you can't
buy freedom at your local Walmart. You will have the freedom to avoid Zreditors, judgments, lawsuits, IRS tax collectors, criminal indictments,
your greedy ex-wife or ex-husband, and MUCH more!

see now

vswdujyk
bgqyjccmg budfplgdn l
v gi skl fycqoqcdbgqb q ckjva ltai agsprbgj uqclzn
u

n o m a i l

except
bsxaifqkboxvr ru
j
iirsfrw s f xdtcdq sc