Subject: SEED algorithm Internet-Draft

From: "Blake Ramsdell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 02:10:06 -0700

An individual internet-draft has been submitted documenting the use of
the SEED encryption algorithm in CMS.  We will be discussing this draft
at IETF 58, and if there are no objections, this draft will become a
draft of the working group.

Title: Use of the SEED Encryption Algorithm in CMS

Authors: Jongwook Park (KISA), Sungjae Lee (KISA), Jinsu Hyun (KISA),
Jaeil Lee (KISA)

Abstract: This document specifies the conventions for using the SEED
encryption algorithm for encryption with the Cryptographic Message
Syntax (CMS).

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-cms-seed-00.txt

Blake
--
Blake Ramsdell | Brute Squad Labs | http://www.brutesquadlabs.com

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:50:33 -0400

Blake:

There must be a normative reference to the algorithm itself.  Without such 
a reference, implementors will not have all of the information needed to do 
their job.

Russ