Subject: RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-examples-12.txt

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:32:18 -0600

Paul,

There are three problems I have encountered during extracting the
document.

1.  Example 3.1.bin has a name mismatch

2.  Example 3.2.bin has a name mismatch

3.  Example 4.5.bin appears to be missing

Jim

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:18:41 -0600

Paul,

I have the following comments on the draft:

1.  Section 3 examples passed.

2.  Section 4 - 
	Passing - 4.1, 4.2, 4.5, 4.7, 4.11
	Untested - 4.3, 4.6, 4.8
	Comments - 4.4 - Passes but also includes Alice RSA certificate.
		     4.9 - Body is not from 4.1, body is modified MIME
body
		     4.10 - Actual list is [unknown OID, contentHints,
smimeCapablilties, securityLabel, ContentReference,
smimeEncryptKeyPreference, mlExpansionHistory, EquivalentLabel]

3.  Section 5 - 
	Passing - 5.1, 
	Untested - 5.3, 
	Comments - 5.2 the encoded and decode examples are not the same
item

4. 6.0, 7.1, 7.2 passed

5.  I would like to keep section 10 from the old document.

I found that there were two example 4.4 in the old message thus the
difference between my last message where I said that 4.5 did not exist
in the binaries and the fact that I tested it in this message.  I will
get to the rest of the testing later this week.

Jim