Subject: Re:Ecommercessolutions ehwn yp

From: "Kent Mcclain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:11:36 +0600

batdolores

Dear Smime-archive,

Need affordable but reliable web hosting? Due to popular demand Wella Host has
added a new hosting package shown in this promotion:

-400MB Disk Space

-freee Traffic/Hits

-Unlimited emailAcounts

-Easy Site Manager

-freee SearchEngine Submission

-freee ShoppingCart

-No banners/pop-ups placed on your site

-and much more!

This hosting package is now available for only $5 per month. Please contact us
anytime for assistance or to take advantage of this new offer.

http://wellahost.com/

*You received this offer because you are a client or were referred through
affiliates. To discontinue please reply with "Discontinue".

crosslinkclassroom

qgwrjbjz fb sd rkgvngzdrjopfgv
fj