Subject: RE GOOD DAY

From: josephgeorge67 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:35:29 -0400 (EDT)

From: Mrs. Hellen  George,
PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
I am the above named person from Malaysia but now undergoing medical
treatment .
I am married to Late Dr.Joseph George who worked  with  Malaysia 
embassy
in South Africa for thirteen years before  he died in the year 2003. We 
were
married for eleven years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before 
his
death we were both born again
Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child 
outside
my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.
I got your contact from a christian journal.
When my late husband was alive he  deposited the sum of$18.9MUSD,
(eighteen million nine hundred thousand united states dollars) in my 
name with one
finance/security company in Europe.
Presently, this money is still with the Financial Company in Europe.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next four 
months
due to cancer problem Though what disturbs me most is my stroke.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or 
better
still a Christian individual  that will utilize this money the way I am
going to instruct here in. I want a church or individual that  will use 
this
to fund churches, orphanages  propagating the word of God and to ensure 
that
the house of God is maintained. The  Bible made us to understand that
Blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child  that will inherit 
this
money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my
husband's hard  earned money to be misused by unbelievers.
I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly 
manner,
hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of 
death
hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the 
bosom of
the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says, 'that the lord will fight my case and I
shall hold my peace'. I don't need any telephone communication in this
regard because of my health, and because of the  presence of my 
husband's
relatives around me always. I don't want
them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.
As  soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Finance/Security Company in Europe. I will also issue you a letter of
authority through my attorney that will empower you
as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to
always pray for me because the lord  is my shepherd. My happiness is 
that I
lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the 
Lord
must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always  be prayerful all 
through
your life.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a 
church
or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that 
you
will act accordingly as I stated  herein.
Hoping to hear from and  Remain blessed  in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Please reply back to this E-Mail:::: [email-masked]

GOOD DAY
Mrs Hellen George.

 ___________________________________________________________________ 
Consigue tu e-mail gratuito CORREO.TERRA.COM.PA
 Haz click en http://www.terra.com.pa/correo/