Subject: Free Portable DVD Player

From: "Gift Dept." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:24:23 -0800

FREE Portable DVD Player! 

Claim your FREE Portable DVD Player with Free Shipping and No Commitments!

Click Here to Get it NOw!

http://CFDD.neboky.com/t.asp?a=c&u=6235&e=1902746

Offer valid only to residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old. You need to 
complete our offer eligibility requirements to qualify for your free gift. Trademarks, service marks, logos, 
and/or domain names are the property of their respective owners, who have no association 
with or make any endorsement of the products or services provided by LookDog.com.

To unsubscribe from future LookDog.com promotions and offers please submit an onlne request 
using the link below. You may also send a written request to: 3250 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 144, Troy, MI, 48084.
Click here to unsubscribe: http://CFDD.neboky.com/t.asp?a=c&u=6236&e=1902746

<a href="http://CFDD.neboky.com/t.asp?a=c&u=6235&e=1902746">Click Here</a>

If you think you received this email in error or would prefer not to receive emails from us,
click here: http://CFDD.neboky.com/t.asp?a=r&m=9714&e=1902746 
Please refer all questions, opinions or additional feedback to:
Service Dept
9420 Reseda Blvd #133
Northridge, CA 91324