Subject: Tamar Maverick UACP MicroCap St0ck wheeler

From: Tamar Germinaro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:36:55 -0600

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:39:40 -0600

Breaking News: uAuthorize Corp. Announces Marketing Agreement
for Internet Telephony Handset.

                     Alert..UACP
Before We Continue - Very Important - it is Expected that UACP
will have VERY large PR campaign in the next 10 days and some
very positive news and results are expected.

Watch out for it. Jump on board while this stock is below a dollar.

Ticker:UACP
current-price:0.34
10-days-target-price:1.25
3-Months-target-price:1.66

Breaking News for UACP:  uAuthorize Corp. Announces Marketing
Agreement for Internet Telephony Handset

UACP currently trading at 0.34 and is headed to 1.25 rapidly.

The company released Ground Breaking news about its VOIP
division! Although some would argue that VoIP is still maturing,
corporate users are extremely interested in implementing the
technology, creating exponential growth. Within the last four
years, VoIP minutes increased from less than 0.5 to 2 percent
of outbound international calls, according to research from
TeleGeography. Additionally, predictions as to the size of
the market itself vary, with Allied Business Intelligence
projecting the VoIP market to grow from 3.7 billion in 2000
to 12.3 billion in 2006 and Synergy Research projecting the
VoIP equipment market to grow to 13.3 billion by 2005.

Profile:uAuthorize Corp
Ticker:UACP
Current-Price:0.34
Rating:Undervalued

We Believe this is our best pick since March 2004!!

*This is Real company with real products and revenue its
stock is headed up quickly especially the next 10 days from
with major promotions underway and great news being released.
So if you're looking for a winner look no further. Don't miss
Big Gains starting Monday & Tuesday Morning! Get it now before it
explodes a massive fax campaign is beginning on Tuesday and
also featured in over 18 Major newletters this week. lapidary

beginning Inf. ormation within this ema. il contains fo, rwar. d
loo. king st, atement. s within t. he mea. ning of S. ecti. on 2.
7. A of the Secu. rit, ies A. ct 19. 33 and Sec, ti. on 21. B
of th. e Secu. rit. ies Ex, chan. ge A. ct 1.9 34. Any sta. teme.
nts th, at expr, ess or invol, ve discus, sions with re, spect t.
o pr. edicti. on ass. umpt. ions or future eve. nts or pe, rform,
anc,e are not s. tatem. ents of histo. ric, al fac, t and may b,
e fo, rwa, rd looking sta. temen. ts. Th. is letter was p, aid
112 500 fr, om thi, rd pa, rty to se, nd this rep, ort. Ple, ase
Yo, u m, ay los. e mo. ney fro. m inve. sting i.n Pen. ny St, o,
cks. log

carload togo folktale

chronolog diaeresis