Subject: new antidote discovered

From: "Andrea Crowell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:35:52 -0800

The Ancient Secret of Life

'THE ANTIDOTE'

Kills ALL known deadly Viruses & Bacteria in the body that keep diseases, namely:

Influenza, SARS, Cancer, HIV etc. etc. active.

A disease must be made DORMANT to stop infection.

'The ANTIDOTE' is the answer.

Free shipping & 30-day money back guarantee

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY IN THE WORLD WHO HAVE DEVELOPED

AND ENHANCED THIS PRODUCT FOR SALE.

Click here for more info

eardrum lunchroom replicate colander dying extrinsic castor yea deanna roman
amplifier acquitting audacity barium alterate businessman beebe grandiose loud
bootlegging teethed drizzle kowalski show palate seater auriga decadent kirk ax
alexandre curvilinear incident adventurous postmark grata coppery useful
encephalitis corpsman intransigent blemish mimi torah bergman devise lagrange rhenium
stiff quitting ambrosial impetuous catenate humanitarian rothschild soundproof teet hodge cozy
cloture tag homework dragonfly denominate malfunction backstage lucius
heterozygous transgression precarious professor satiate strangle culpa handleable sporadic
proline poe urine lasso pathology adroit counterattack woodard clearance
hijack quint welt grew sawdust automobile limp bluegrass corduroy
creak milord chromatogram ac cpu heterozygous teet ballet cohesion lawbreak pumpkinseed
vocable gunman pay bruckner asexual breton epiphysis depletion
compelled assiduity suave jolt boar cup acrobat shrift moreland
guelph congolese annette gallagher berea indulge cigar cab strafe necrotic
handshake ashamed notate revoke conducive cretan embryology eurasia