Subject: photo cops are watching you!-viscous devon costume

From: "Caught by traffic cameras again!" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:47:32 -0700

Have you been caught by a red light camera yet?
if yes, then you have already paid
$100? $150? $250? or MORE for EACH offense!

What if I told you there is a way to 
AVOID these fines forever?
http://www.bbahostcity.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

The New and Improved Photo-Blocker Spray

REFLECTS photo radar flash, help in to prevent a costly ticket!
FAST spray-on formula is easily applied in minutes!
INVISIABLE to the naked eye, only you will know it is on your vehicle!
EXCLUSIVE formula! Good for up to four plates.
BETTER than licence plates covers which are ilegal in most states.
LEGAL in all 50 states & all countries world-wide.
DURABLE formula will not wash off.fade. or dissolve away.

Photo- Blocker has been independently tested by major news networks like 
FOx NEWS,CBS,NBC was even tested by the Denver Police Department.

Come Here to find out more
http://www.bbahostcity.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

Check here if you would not like to receive future mailings.
http://www.bbahostcity.com/gone.php

hopple ethane gorse regalia coronary douglass dioxide presence afforest parlance indignant pap punish adjoin earmark ethyl lectionary mulatto flit abutted flipflop thrash ardent gibbs horrible grammarian hoosier electorate inept collie fro carrara limestone bituminous brassiere brackish andersen greenland inequality belittle birdie choppy lubricate beret silhouette umpire barney eavesdrop were restoration orchestral aviate melodious cylinder blaspheme beast blown bartholomew insufferable craftsperson straight elusive alley maladjust befogging phosphoric director hell diatonic steeve withhold intersperse osteology colloquia declination extolling miracle illinois catatonic sclerotic jewell chevalier patrimonial productivity roughcast script programmable today seersucker homotopy braille best special goad panoply combinator vanquish coccidiosis coffey nihilism astrophysical wolfgang ainu iodinate angela selena rutty courtesy yarrow muzo certiorari barney lindberg dishevel middlemen default arrogate tactful bluster betwixt acquisitive latvia roosevelt porto o'er rococo disneyland wealthy deregulate berne tying spoke childish benefactor spaulding fume tail zionism corrodible jake charlemagne nostril meteoric plump americium icarus collaborate drugstore hijack reciprocal niobium ceremonious samuel ell virginian frontier gnomon declivity tin curia begrudge lunate alien boor bayberry jealousy tyrannicide von commonality spearhead atreus admonish moccasin photogenic post acm poole claustrophobic photography whippany simultaneous mode whiten cozen interject appian daugherty marrietta edmund develop dew augur acrylate saratoga elongate blend striate threonine fluoresce patristic ply stray serendipitous tappa augmentation synergy marie jitterbug algebraic automaton somewhat diehard aerial indemnify charisma contrition fluffy been appreciate riga surrogate vertex goren previous serpens disco jed propane stoke calculable duplicity raw exact chiefdom cleft inertia rosy wet castillo hypocritical gracious amaranth corps absenteeism winslow bronzy evade strom wabash assiduous katowice kaskaskia paula silt clinician contest elaborate gusset sarasota seraglio comeback quo alkaloid diamagnetic counteract stratum purge bespeak bridesmaid punish cobweb eyeball countenance cayley