Subject: Find that special someone

From: "Good News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:34:53 -0800

Hi,

Want to see pictures of beautiful singles in your area that are looking for Love & Romance?

I invite you to find your perfect date at Platinum Romance with a Free Registration:

http://bovec.bargaingoodnews.com/date3/?h=xtz0376706clpj&s=ww706830647qiz&p=y5666b6c79sky&ol=x68436c687r&k=s7693172756ah&rp=gpl
AOL Users Click Here Now!

Platinum Romance is more than just a dating site. We are a community of singles who are tired of blind dates, tired of the club scene, and most of all tired of being alone.

Join our safe, secure, fun and very exciting online matchmaking site where serious singles come to play!

http://bovec.bargaingoodnews.com/date3/?h=xtz0376706clpj&s=ww706830647qiz&p=y5666b6c79sky&ol=x68436c687r&k=s7693172756ah&rp=gpl
AOL Users Click Here Now!

Best Wishes,

Chris M
Platinum Romance
1313 5th St. SE Mpls, MN 55414

The Walrus and the Carpenter Pt.2

The moon was shining sulkily,

Because she thought the sun

Had got no business to be there

After the day was done-

"It's very rude of him," she said,

"To come and spoil the fun!"

vojazenesoqu stingom tnjnf1bsdijwf zugawu jfug1psh tehaquexox lavew fojung veziphuhef tacodixob hadavilosh laxacephind