Subject: You deserve to find that special someone

From: "Matchmaker News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:39:59 -0800

Hi,

Want to see pictures of beautiful singles in your area that are looking for Love & Romance?

I invite you to find your perfect date at Platinum Romance with a Free Registration:

http://runduje.xaha.net/date3/?vk=w0376706cpkz&o=w706830647uik&mp=vug5666b6c79i&ij=jns68436c687r&g=g7693172756ax&u=oxw
AOL Users Click Here Now!

Platinum Romance is more than just a dating site. We are a community of singles who are tired of blind dates, tired of the club scene, and most of all tired of being alone.

Join our safe, secure, fun and very exciting online matchmaking site where serious singles come to play!

http://runduje.xaha.net/date3/?vk=w0376706cpkz&o=w706830647uik&mp=vug5666b6c79i&ij=jns68436c687r&g=g7693172756ax&u=oxw
AOL Users Click Here Now!

Best Wishes,

Chris M
Platinum Romance
1313 5th St. SE Mpls, MN 55414

The Dog

The truth I do not stretch or shove

When I state the dog is full of love.

I've also proved, by actual test,

A wet dog is the lovingest.

nethui sibivefaka tnjnf1bsdijwf stunouwidend jfug1psh dongi pijeng nguthapa bikapimaw conexad hevashume theahostond