Subject: A variety of coffees + free Coffeemaker from Gevalia Kaffe

From: "Coffee Giveway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:56:19 -0800

Hi Friend!

Taste Two 1/2-Lb. Varieties of Gevalia Kaffe & get a 12-cup Stainless Steel Encased Coffeemaker Free..

http://viquac.attractiveinformation.com/cof

A special offer for the discriminating coffee drinker:

Experience a pleasure that's uniquely yours - and purely Gevalia Kaffe. Just place your order today and receive, for only
$14.95, including shipping & handling:

Two boxes of our extraordinary coffee

A Stainless Steel Encased 12-cup Coffeemaker Free

A Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop Free

(Approximate retail value $108)

http://viquac.attractiveinformation.com/cof

Best,

JoAnn Evans

If you do not wish to receive any more special offers from Gevalia via e-mail, please Click Here
or contact Gevalia at: Gevalia: Opt-Out Requests, 1102
Third Ave., Suite 501, Huntington, WV 25701. Please note: It may take up to 10 days for your name to be removed from our
list.

The Walrus and the Carpenter Pt.3

The sea was wet as wet could be,

The sands were dry as dry.

You could not see a cloud, because

No cloud was in the sky:

No birds were flying overhead-

There were no birds to fly.

kaphora thavosopegu tnjnf.bsdijwf lanelaindua jfug-psh medazoraph stehuovusa shaxund vehastepho vishefigash harakiquu kerula