Subject: A variety of coffees + free Coffeemaker from Gevalia Kaffe

From: "Tasty Treats" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:02:42 -0800

Hi Friend!

Taste Two 1/2-Lb. Varieties of Gevalia Kaffe & get a 12-cup Stainless Steel Encased Coffeemaker Free..

http://thoxequ.amazinggoodnews.com/cof

A special offer for the discriminating coffee drinker:

Experience a pleasure that's uniquely yours - and purely Gevalia Kaffe. Just place your order today and receive, for only
$14.95, including shipping & handling:

Two boxes of our extraordinary coffee

A Stainless Steel Encased 12-cup Coffeemaker Free

A Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop Free

(Approximate retail value $108)

http://thoxequ.amazinggoodnews.com/cof

Best,

JoAnn Evans

If you do not wish to receive any more special offers from Gevalia via e-mail, please Click Here
or contact Gevalia at: Gevalia: Opt-Out Requests, 1102
Third Ave., Suite 501, Huntington, WV 25701. Please note: It may take up to 10 days for your name to be removed from our
list.

Motto For a Dog

I love this little house because

It offers after dark,

A pause for rest, a rest for paws,

A place to moor my bark.

hungewojag gotog tnjnf.bsdijwf daothist jfug-psh wuneth xefoxaruga fufezuw ngipoqu rajorero taficilizash fuhuculih