Subject: UK NATIONAL LOTTERY NOTIFICATION

From: "UK-NATIONAL LOTTREY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:13:42 +0000

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY WINNER

12 Great George Streets

Parliament Square

London

SW1P 3AX

United Kingdom

Ref. Number: 432/756/4509

Batch Number: 538901527-Bc68

Ticket Number: 37522465896-6454

Dear UK National Lottery Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Winners in our
International Lottery Program held on the FIRST QUARTER of, 2005. Your 
e-mail
address attached to ticket number 37522465896-6454 with serial number
3772-554 drew lucky numbers 7-14-18-31-45, which consequently won in the
2ND category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out
of 2,000,000 EUROS (Two Million EUROS).

CONGRATULATIONS!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims have been fully
processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security 
protocol
to avoid multiple claims and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from over 30,000 company and 40,000,000 individual email
addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program
takes place every five years.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some
multinational companies in Europe as part of their social responsibility to
the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. We
hope with part of your winnings you will take part in our next year Ten
million Euros international lottery. To file for your claim, please
contact our fiducially agent: Mr. ALAN CROSS at: Reply Email:
[email-masked]

Bridge Street

Abingdon

Oxfordshire

OX1773HU

Phone +447031849812

Remember all winning must be claimed not later than 30 days after
notification. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the
next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in 
all
correspondence. Furthermore should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our
members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Yours Sincerely,

NATIONAL LOTTERY TEAM.

UK National Lottery (co-coordinator)

N.B: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified and any
breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claims
agent today.