Subject: A variety of coffees + free Coffeemaker from Gevalia Kaffe

From: "Coffee Giveway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:04:40 -0800

Hi Friend!

Taste Two 1/2-Lb. Varieties of Gevalia Kaffe & get a 12-cup Stainless Steel Encased Coffeemaker Free..

http://xopubex.endorsedinformation.net/cof

A special offer for the discriminating coffee drinker:

Experience a pleasure that's uniquely yours - and purely Gevalia Kaffe. Just place your order today and receive, for only
$14.95, including shipping & handling:

Two boxes of our extraordinary coffee

A Stainless Steel Encased 12-cup Coffeemaker Free

A Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop Free

(Approximate retail value $108)

http://xopubex.endorsedinformation.net/cof

Best,

JoAnn Evans

If you do not wish to receive any more special offers from Gevalia via e-mail, please Click Here
or contact Gevalia at: Gevalia: Opt-Out Requests, 1102
Third Ave., Suite 501, Huntington, WV 25701. Please note: It may take up to 10 days for your name to be removed from our
list.

A Fly and a Flea in a Flue

A Fly and a Flea in a Flue

Were imprisoned, so what could they do?

Said the fly, "Let us flee!"

"Let us fly!" said the flea,

And they flew through a flaw in the flue.

ozaquegezu thubem tnjnf.bsdijwf ndocenden jfug-psh hupenosten gindeth ndingumi vefat susuephanoc xushuvevu shithel