Subject: Re: Minor Type in rfc3852

From: Blake Ramsdell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:37:16 -0800

(Russ added)

Jim Schaad wrote:
> I have found a minor typo in RFC 3852.

Russ, this sounds like another edit you should submit to the RFC Editor 
since you've already got a bunch of edits queued up. I think it's pretty 
minor, as it is an informative reference in the section with the error, 
and the normative references are correct.

Blake
-- 
Blake Ramsdell | Sendmail, Inc. | http://www.sendmail.com

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:10:06 -0500

The RFC Editor sent me a reply that processing errata was very low 
priority.  Since this one is incorrect in one place, but correct in many 
others (especially in the ASN.1 module), I do not think implementors will 
be confused.

Russ