Subject: Re: cummer Medds

From: "Gisella Bazile" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:01:38 -0500

Hello,
Since you're a big customer we occasionally send you a piece of news and
propositions.
 
On the basis of our records it seems probable that you'd like to see a
refill.
 
We beg your pardon and would like to propose you again a set of the most
popular medicines online at reduced prices, fast delivery and toll-free
customer support. 
If you wish to order drugs you are in need or to run over the edition,
please go to:
 
http://www.alcoholisu.terilepai.com
<http://www.alcoholisu.terilepai.com> 
 
Yours Respectfully, Gisella Bazile Support Centre