Subject: Track this Micro-cap Issue

From: "Stacey B. Davies" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 12:08:34 +0000

Vol. IV, Issue II   04/02/2006

This tightly held company has rocketed up in price on every
great news release.  More spectacular news expected this week.
All our members should get in on this one early before it blows up.

Co: Ever-Glory International Group Inc. 
Sym:(egly)                                 
Currently Trading at: $1.25    
Target_Price:  $4.5O

A Massive PR Campaign is Underway and is set to EXPLODE Monday, 
and ALL Next Week!!

* GET IN EARLY FOR THE MOST GAINS *

2005 gross Profits: $2.1mil UP +19.43% from previous year!!

Ever-Glory International Group is an American public company located in
China engaged in international business and garment manufacturing mainly
for middle-to-high grade well-known casual wear, outwear and sportswear
brands such as Reebok, North Face, Levi's and more.

It has a wholly-owned subsidiary company in mainIand China-Nanjing
Goldenway GarmentCompany, Ltd.

The company has over 700 team members, total assets near US$7.5M, and
annual revenue of approx US$11m.

GREAT NEWS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE PUSHING THIS ONE UP:

The company's 10-k report was released today.  Among the company highlights
are an increase of approximately 36% in total net sales in 2005 compared to
that of 2004. Moreover, acquisition of an additional manufacturing facility
has been negotiated and will be completed in 2006.

This is the first release in a series of good reports.  It's already up 20%
today and we are expecting more big gains this week and next.

Watch this one go Higher and Higher ALL WEEK!!!