Subject: Australian native animals are in grave danger

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:02:49 +1100

1080 Mass killing of Native Animals

Someone must stop these meaningless bloody murders.

Please, take your time to read our petition to The Speaker And The Members
Of Assembly. Sign for it and save lives of innocent animals.

Please, read and sign: http://www.animalhuntpetition.com

The Tasmanian Forestry Industry continues with the policy of clear
felling of old growth forest and the destruction of the habitats of native
fauna (wallabies, possums, wombats, quolls, Tasmanian devils and
wedge-tailed eagles) within and about the boundaries of its plantations.
Further, the industry uses the method of laying poison bait known as 1080 to
eradicate native animals. It also intends to destroy and or prevent the
re-growth of vegetation with herbicidal poisons distributed by aerial
spraying (helicopter or other) or tractor wholesale spraying.

Another way you can help us to save innocent animals is to spread
our petition among all the people you know:
http://www.animalhuntpetition.com We are struggling for the future of our
planet, please help us.

Send this to your friends.

We are all guilty and we must redeem
our fault.

© 1999-2006 Animal Hunt Petition/Artifice, Inc. - All Rights
Reserved.

Unique ID: gi27368