Subject: re: Top choiceer

From: "Candace Richards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:54:30 -0060

An Investor ALERT is being issued starting right N0W. Keep your eyes 
glued on PSUD!!
Explosive pick for our members!

PETROSUN DRILLING (PSUD)
Current Price: 1.13

Don't get caught in the dust, start watchin today because this company 
has been known to release major news at any time which could bring the 
st0ck up!!

Current News

PetroSun Named Title Sponsor of The Independence Bowl

PetroSun Incorporated (PSUD - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
inked a deal to secure Title Sponsorship of the 2006 Independence Bowl 
which will be held on Thursday, December 28 in Shreveport, LA. Kickoff 
is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. Central time. The terms of the partnership 
agreement give PetroSun naming rights to the historic bowl through 2008.

"This is an exciting 0pp0rtunity for us on many levels. The 
Independence Bowl partnership provides PetroSun a terrific platform, nationally, 
to generate greater brand awareness and introduce to the public some of 
our renewable energy initiatives but it also provides a terrific 
0pp0rtunity for the company to make a difference at the local level, through 
our active participation in charity organizations and sponsored 
community events," said Gordon LeBlanc, Jr., Chairman/CEO of PetroSun, Inc. 
"My wife and I were both raised in the Shreveport-Bossier area, so it's a 
homecoming of sorts for us. We have always been familiar with the 
Independence Bowl and its strong history and we're excited, along with 
Rayfield Wright, to be a part of this event and this community."

The Independence Bowl provides one of the most attractive match-ups of 
any bowl game in the nation, showcasing teams from the Big 12 and 
Southeastern Conferences. The Bowl has been televised on ESPN since 1992 to 
a national audience and has become a fixture of ESPN's Bowl Week. Last 
year's game, a thriller won by Missouri 38-31 over South Carolina, 
garnered a 2.75 TV rating, ranking it sixth out of 20 bowl games carried on 
the network.

The PetroSun Independence Bowl and ESPN, the worldwide leader in 
sports, also reached an agreement today for a contract extension, keeping the 
game on ESPN through 2009.

"On behalf of our entire ESPN college football team, we are very 
pleased to extend our 15-year relationship with the Independence Bowl through 
the 2009 game and we welcome PetroSun to what has been a tremendous 
partnership," said Dave Brown, ESPN's Vice-President of Programming and 
Acquisitions. "Many of college football's top programs and top players 
have visited the Ark-La-Tex region each year and we look forward to more 
great Big 12 vs. SEC games going forward. The Independence Bowl is 
truly a community event and we look forward to continuing to be a part of 
it."

The Independence Bowl can trace its roots back to 1975 when the board 
of directors of the Shreveport-Bossier City Sports Foundation conceived 
the idea of bringing a postseason football game to northwest Louisiana. 
Applying to the National Collegiate Athletic Association for 
certification, the group's efforts were rewarded with the approval of a December 
13, 1976 game. Past title partners include Poulan / WeedEater, Sanford 
Corporation, and MainStay Funds.

"The Independence Bowl has a great deal of history behind it, and now 
thanks to PetroSun stepping up as the title sponsor, and the extension 
with ESPN that takes us through 2009, our future looks better than 
ever," said Independence Bowl Executive Director Missy Setters. "We feel 
like this is a tribute to the hard work of so many people over the past 
30-plus years, and we couldn't be happier and more excited about the 
future of the PetroSun Independence Bowl."

About PetroSun

PetroSun's current operations are concentrated in the Ark-La-Tex region 
with plans to expand into New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Australia in 
2006. PetroSun provides a comprehensive array of products and services to 
the oil industry. The company's cutting-edge technologies, combined 
with a proven ability to apply them effectively and safely within a 
disciplined ROI framework, creates long-term value for PetroSun shareholders 
and partners. PetroSun is headquartered in Phoenix.