Subject: Big Trading Alert watch tomorrow

From: "Donald Potts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:43:14 -0500

This may turn out to be the most important email you will ever read in you=
r financial life."We could make another million dollars...and I want you t=
o join us!" "Each week. I tell my readers to make just 1 investment buy."

                       The Thursday's true winner will be: SGXI

Get SGXI First Thing on Thursday, It is going to explode!

Trade Date: Thursday, August 17, 2006
Company: Strategy X, Inc.
Symbol: SGXI
Current Price: $0.11
Short Term Target: 1.25
Rating: 10/10
Recommendation: BUY

SGXI made a serious run in the past weeks netting early investors over 150=
% on there money.  This company is making big moves in the Homeland Securi=
ty Sector and with big and such frequent news releases its just a matter o=
f time before your small investment flys through the ceiling!  Watch SGXI =
this Thursday soar up again just as last week making investors like yourse=
lf big returns.

About Strategy X:
Strategy X Inc. is a passionate group of professionals dedicated to provid=
ing the very best in high-end security solutions to enhance Homeland Secur=
ity. Our team includes experts in modeling and simulation, systems reliabi=
lity, performance criteria, security system design, physical security, sec=
urity system installation, systems integration and maintenance. Our goal i=
s to design and install security systems that are proven to meet or exceed=
 their objectives, rather than only comply with standards. There is no oth=
er company in the world that can offer the confident and credible Homeland=
 Security Solutions available at Strategy X Inc. These services are open t=
o any civilian or government organization with security needs.

HOT NEWS:
SGXI is making moves in Puerto Rico : Read about it on Yahoo News
Friday, Jul 31, 2006
Strategy X Inc., global security specialist, is pleased to announce Strate=
gy X, Inc. actively participated in a multi-agency press conference in San=
 Juan Puerto Rico. Principle attendees were Key Puerto Rico Homeland Secur=
ity Executives as well as the Executive Director of the Puerto Rico Emerge=
ncy Management Agency. Mayors, key civic leaders of various municipalities=
, and corporate executives also attended. Puerto Rico leaders are very ent=
husiastic concerning current initiatives concerning the National Response =
Plan and National Incident Management System. Concurrently, the island is =
hosting their first annual Security and Health Convention this week addres=
sing capabilities and solutions to mitigate threats and improve emergency =
management.

This stock is gonna break into the dollar market yielding HUGE returns.  I=
t's tripled in the past weeks and is on the way back up tomorrow Thursday =
the 17th.  Take advantage and get in NOW to make huge returns!  This is an=
 ACTIVE and GROWING company.  This is one of our top picks for the month s=
o make sure you watch it trade and get in early if you want to make some s=
erious money this Wednesday.