Subject: {mob}

From: "Sharlene Yeager" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:22:15 -0400

Greetings Sipping-admin!!.

We are small new firm engaged in export of goods to overseas 
outside my country .We have won various small exports contract at one 
time or the other, recently we were (engaged) contracted to supply 
financial programs for market analyzing, management project software 
in Europe, Australia and USA which was successfully done.

Unfortunately we have faced some difficulties while receiving payment 
for our software in our country as need 10-30 days to get a payment 
from your country. We do not have so much time to accept wire transfers 
and can't accept cashiers checks and money orders as well.
So we need your help to accept this payments in your country faster.

If you are looking to make additional profit we will accept you as our
representative in your country. You will keep 8% of each deal we
conduct. We plan to forward our merchandise in exchange of wire
transfers and check payments. Your part is very important accept
funds and forward it to us. It is not a full time work but a very
convenient and fast additional income. Being our agent may grow into
future branch opening in your area if you are interested and the
business will be on up and up.

We therefore solicit your assistance to help remit this money ,To facilitate this transaction if you deem you would be able to undertake this task for the company, 

would want you to submit to us via mail to [email-masked] the following information which includes

1 Your Full Name as it would appear on your resume
2 Your Qualification
3 Your Contact Address
4 Telephone number/Fax
5 Your present Occupation and Position presently held

Please respond ASAP and you will get additional details on how you can
become our representative. Joining us and starting business today will
cost you nothing, just some extra income for you.

Sincerely, 
Marva Lacey
Director of  INFOSOFT Marketing Dept.

it  was  a  nun.'  'There be ten thousand such nuns in Amritzar alone.