Subject: this stock is our pick of the week - build a good position

From: Katheryn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:03:21 -0500

HOT STOCK ALERT - THIS ONE IS STILL CLIMBING THE STOCK CHARTS
ALERT --  BREAKING MARKET NEWS REPORT ---- SBNS.PK

SHALLBETTER INDUSTRIES INC (SBNS.PK)

Company: SHALLBETTER INDUSTRIES INC
Symbol: SBNS.PK
Current Price: .95
Expected: STEADILY CLIMB FOR THE TOP

This quick rising stock is a good long term winner. This stock is going
high due to superb business solutions and creative partnerships in the
business world.

Below is the companys most recent headline.

Shallbetter Industries Inc., (SBNS) is an exploration stage company engaged 
in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the Outer Mongolia. 
The Company owns three mineral exploration licenses in the Gobi Altai central 
Mongolian region covering an area of approximately 75,000 hectares. Its present 
focus is to evaluate,explore and develop the exploration concessions granted to it, 
subject to review of a detailed exploration program. SBNS gained 5 cents, or
9%, per share to finish at 68 cents per share.

Dont miss the boat, this is a new issue, is thinly traded and could
move up quickly.  We anticipate that shares of SBNS will be much higher
in the short-term.  ACT NOW!

About SHALLBETTER INDUSTRIES INC

Shallbetter Industries Inc is an international mining company with operations 
focused in Mongolia. Shallbetter has been granted exclusive government mining 
rights to many highly sought after mining locations. Having exclusive rights 
to land rich with gold in regions of the world that are fairly inexpensive in 
labor makes the profit outlook of many Shallbetter projects very alluring to 
investors. Shallbetter seeks to carry out highly profitable projects with the 
utmost in environmental and social responsibility in mind. All projects are 
given due diligence in research before conclusions are made as to accurate 
projections of profitability and feasibility.

WATCH THIS STOCK GO HIGHER AND HIGHER

Any of the above statements with respect to the future predications or goals and 
events may be seen as only Foward Looking and nothing else. All information inside 
this email pertaining to any sort of financial advice need to be understood as just 
information and not any real advice. None of the information above can be constructed 
as any sort of financial advice. Confidentiality Statement

%NEWS
%NEWS
%NEWS