Subject: GREETINGS

From: God Bless <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:37:11 -0700

GREETINGS!

Dear Future Partner,

This is Mr. George Brown. I work for UBS Investment Bank in Channel  
Island. I also head the Treasury Bill Unit of the Bank as the Fund  
Manager Executive.However, all our Investors Treasury Bill Funds are  
directly under my management and administration. On this note, I have  
taking the advantage of my position to trade on our Investors Funds  
under private arrangement with some Private Lending Companies and   
have so far made the sum of £21.7M representing the 16.1% interest  
rate of the traded funds with the Private Lending Companies. In  
addition, the aforementioned funds are currently lying as a Floating  
Capital in our Treasury Bill Magellan Trust Account.

Nevertheless, I am not permitted by law to own the above funds as my  
personal funds without declaration of source and origin of the funds  
to my Government and to the Management of UBS Investment Bank  
Group.Therefore, I would like to strike this deal with you by  
presenting you as the beneficiary of these funds for instant claiming  
and wire transfer to your nominated bank account oversee. I will let  
you know in details how this deal can be transformed to a reality,if  
you are interested please kindlly reply me via my private email  
([email-masked])

immediately for further details.

Our sharing ratio is 50:50

Thank you.
Mr. George Brown