Subject: He didn't have to do this declaration.

From: "Harriot Santiago" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 07:05:17 +0530

SCO can't get the simplest facts right.
It's also why Linux development was so much faster than proprietary
software development ever can be. With all our faults and the variety of
views, as a group we will stick together when it counts.
That is a no no, so she ruled that the evidence that wasn't on the table
with sufficient specificity, as ordered,  by the discovery cutoff
deadline could not be used by SCO.
All I can think about as I'm watching everything is: this is fantastic
for the desktop.
I started to remove all the names too, but then I realized that this is
an Honor Roll.

ttt

*** CNHC *** CNHC *** CNHC ***

Trade Date: Friday, November 24, 2006
Company: China Health Management Corp.
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.34
Target: $10

CNHC BREAKING NEWS:
China Health Management Corp. Announces the Hospital's Setup Proposal
Received Additional Approval from Kunming City, Yunnan, China

CNHC IS BOUND TO BLOW UP! THIS AMAZING NEWS ALONG WITH HEAVY PR PROMOS
ARE DRIVING IT NUTS! WATCH CNHC GO OFF THE CHAIN ON FRIDAY NOV 24!

ttt

Monopolies don't get to do just whatever enters their pretty little
head, you know. You can't add any restrictions to the GPL license.
Microsoft promises not to sue Novell SUSE paid customers for using
Novell SUSE. One way or another, these beans will eventually get
spilled.
And stop trying to put a patent tax on Linux, so you or some  surrogate
gets a cut.
But their arguments are really hard to justify. That is absolutely
ridiculous, comedic even. You can't ask for royalties on GPL code. You
can't ask for royalties on GPL code.
We saw the same flaw in the DaimlerChrysler and AutoZone cases, a lack
of research to avoid bizarrely inappropriate allegations.
I've redacted people's emails, as usual, as a kindness. Unfortunately,
Microsoft has misunderstood how the GPL works, and where it stands on
the issue of patents, if one gives Microsoft every benefit of every
doubt.
Note that the humorously titled Patent Cooperation Agreement has
exceptions, but they are not listed or explained.
I see no way to recover from his declaration, because  there is no one
who can convincingly contradict.
Even if SCO were able  to trot out Bryan Sparks, the other co-founder,
Sparks was not CEO at the time of the Santa Cruz acquisition. However,
option vesting will accelerate upon a change in control of the Company
and upon the declaration by the Board of the payment of a dividend to
the common stockholders of the Company.
Novell has sent a letter to Judge Dale Kimball, with a suggestion. If
there is anything that speaks to the real purpose of this litigation,
I'd say the carelessness is it. You can't restrict redistribution on GPL
code. This is further, supplemental responses by SCO. Because if you
can't share your software with anyone for fear of a patent infringement
lawsuit, in what sense is it GPL? Even if SCO were able  to trot out
Bryan Sparks, the other co-founder, Sparks was not CEO at the time of
the Santa Cruz acquisition.
Explain that to your shareholders.
Monopolies don't get to do just whatever enters their pretty little
head, you know.
Third, what of Office OpenXML? Let's share it together.
He was the CEO, the co-founder of the company to boot.
It tickles my funny bone to see SCO on the receiving end of discovery
motions to compel. That is absolutely ridiculous, comedic even. They are
an IP creator, not just a redistributor, so there is no royalty required
to be paid to anybody.
And can you think of anyone more deserving?
At least I hope some of you can attend. You're trying to put new wine
into old wineskins, as the saying goes, and it won't work.
I've redacted people's emails, as usual, as a kindness. Microsoft
promises not to sue Novell SUSE paid customers for using Novell SUSE.
He was the CEO, the co-founder of the company to boot. A truly great
day, indeed.
I see no way to recover from his declaration, because  there is no one
who can convincingly contradict. Developers are free to pick up the
code, and create derivatives.
They are an IP creator, not just a redistributor, so there is no royalty
required to be paid to anybody. I've redacted people's emails, as usual,
as a kindness.
If IBM wins first, clearly that helps Novell's case. And since some of
you may be planning to attend, I wanted to let you know. Let's share it
together. Let's share it together.
If IBM wins first, clearly that helps Novell's case.
It gets to retain its development model and  business methods, but its
chief competition must cease and desist or be sued into oblivion. In
this case, it prefers to reserve its vote until after the air clears and
everyone knows what issues are to be decided at trial. Explain that to
your shareholders.