Subject: Re: tip 422

From: "Modestine Bruce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:31:17 -0800

Re: tip 422 

V t MC h I

V n emic A m nnounces $9 M Aq i uisi m tion of Nus j crib q e Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And M g edica i l Industries!

Compa p ny : Ve h mi j cs
Sy q mb k ol : V y MC r I
Status : H i ot Technology Rel a ea w se
P p ric e e : $ 0, s 60
5 Day Ta e rge m t: $ 1. y 80

What these two c c ompa t nies do is am b azin g g. V e MC s I pro r vid
f es
technology that allo v ws its c h usto u mers to have completely 
interactive and liv u e educational and co h nfer l encing solutions.
In connection with eLe e arn s ing D r eskto w p they already
providing co h mple c tely virtual edu n cationa f l programs and
through EP Li h ve Onlin y e they have ho v st w ed a live and
completely 
interactive me v di u cal Foru j m to the world.

N s uScrib r e o m ffer i s to over 600 l ,000 m x edi z cal
professionals nationwide
voice activated m z edic g al record cre r ati p on industry for the s y
peed
and effi a ci u ency of me d dica z l records ad d minist x ration.

Combined these two com u pa b nies are now focused at spa r ce age 
technology and s k erv z ices that are without equ e al. Nu q Sc h ribe
is
already t h radi l ng at $ 0, g 90 and V h MC j I is currently t t radin
s g at $ 0, d 60

This news is going out all over the w c ires. Get in befor d e this 
one goes throu j gh the r m oof! This quick rising s y to x ck is a good
lo r ng t k erm win h ner. This s n toc h k is going high due to supe f
rb bu q sine k ss 
s w olutions.