Subject: cock

From: Edna Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:12:49 +0800

htm' or whatever page extension you're using, .

We take the time to learn about your company and its business, your
market and your goals - long and short term.

This requires you to separate yourself from your product, service or web
site and think like the average Joe who might want to find you, but
knows nothing about your site. New customers, more sales, and a higher
ROI are literally a click away. We use the latest design software
and are meticulous in the crafting of a site in order to ensure its
marketability to the target audience.

I have worked with a variety of clients from different sectors.

Plus it provides a link to your site from an information hub that Google
deems important.

how to pitch clients by using Elance.

If your location is key, include it in your keywords. The keyword should
specifically describe the product or service you are offering.

That's where SEO consultants come in. I have experience in bidding and
can give you a good estimate of what you would need to spend to
achieve results.

Develop Several Pages Focused on Particular Keywords. We are a
client-focused company that believes that customer satisfaction is
key to its future.

Please advise the next steps. Begin a Business Blog. Tweak your pages if
necessary to adjust your rankings for higher results.

Exchange Ads with Complementary Businesses. Ask Visitors to Bookmark
Your Site.

It can make the difference in generating the greatest amount of targeted
traffic to your site or just getting more hits for related queries.
Please advise the next steps.

To produce a detailed proposal and bid, we would need more
information on the scope of your project.

I look forward to working with you and making your Pay-Per-Click
program a success.

Each site was optimized for search engines, and keyword
optimized.

This hierarchical directory provides content feeds to all the major
search engines. People don't search on single keywords alone, unless
they are looking for a name brand or high profile site that's well known
through other avenues of advertising and marketing. I have experience in
bidding and can give you a good estimate of what you would need to
spend to achieve results.