Subject: Re: tip 990

From: "Orsola Abbe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 23:45:19 -0800

Re: tip 990 

V k MC j I

Vem j ic Announce x s $9 M A q quisit m ion of Nus t cr f ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And M o edic m al Industries!

Com j pany : V s emi o cs
Sy g mb r ol : V y MC c I
Status : H f ot Technology R p eleas v e
P r ric d e : $ 0 o ,60
5 Day T r arg n et: $ 1 i .80

What these two c f ompan a ies do is a h mazi x ng. V n MC v I p n rovid
c es
technology that all e ows its c j usto n mers to have completely 
interactive and li s ve educational and c l onfer w encing solutions.
In connection with eLe l arnin i g Des r kt i op they already
providing com s ple h tely virtual edu r cat k ional programs and
through EP L x ive O f nline they have h n oste v d a live and
completely 
interactive me q dic e al Foru a m to the world.

N y uScr n ibe of r fe s rs to over 60 b 0,000 m e edica h l
professionals nationwide
voice activated me s di s cal record cr l eatio k n industry for the sp
o eed
and eff n icie l ncy of me p di f cal records ad e ministra t tion.

Combined these two com z panie h s are now focused at spac s e age 
technology and s z ervice h s that are without eq z ual. Nu z Scrib w e
is
already tr k adi d ng at $ 0,9 h 0 and V b MC h I is currently tra q din
f g at $ 0,6 c 0

This news is going out all over the w m ires. Get in befo v re this 
one goes th h rough the roo e f! This quick rising s j toc d k is a good
lon i g te y rm winne p r. This s m to l ck is going high due to su o
perb bu c sine k ss 
s t olutions.