Subject: We Need Yoru Help

From: "Alice Burnette" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:21:57 +0200

Hello Sipping!!.

Fele tired of everyday routine? Are you looking for well-paid part-time job?
Stream Job Biz Inc., one of the leading courier company in Eastern Europe is
looking for honest and responsible people. Do not miss your chance - we have
exactly what you need! Making more than $3000 per month, spending 3-4 hours a
day - it is  real with us! This is not a sales gimmick that reqiures you to pay
setup  fees or sign up to  a mailing list, you do not need to invest money. 
This is a business that requires only limited amounts of your time. You will
work as delivery assistant. Simple - receive, repack and reship correspondence. 
Y
ou will be paid during the first week of employment! No experience or special 
skills are required. You will work as delivery assistant right from your home. 
Your job is absolutely legal.  
If you are interested, please go to
 http://www.streamjobbiz.com click " REGISTER". 
Remember time is money!

Stream Job Biz Inc.
Recruitment Department
[email-masked]
http://www.streamjobbiz.com

chanson absolute chloroform backorder benefit apologetic anyone chow
baylor bucolic abrupt day benchmark chemistry covariate britain