Subject: The teachers are nice, if not always the best.

From: "Ann Nunez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:35:46 -0400

This was the first open presentation date.
So it was back to memorizing the muscles and bone structures.

bbbb

WATCH LITL ON WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Company: L INTL COMPUTERS INC (Other OTC:LITL.PK)
Symbol: LITL
Mon Close: $0.99
5-day Target: $5

L Reveals 8-Way Processing Professional Mobile Computing Design

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!

LITL WILL DEFINITELY RALLY UP IN THIS BULL MARKET! WATCH LITL TRADE
STARTING WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Disclaimer: Information within this email contains "forward looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27a of the Securities act of
1933 and Section 21B of the Securities exchange act of 1934. The
Publisher of this report was compensated by an unrelated third party
twenty five thousand dollars for distribution of this report.

bbbb

Is anyone looking into this?
" That's just my quick impression.
He wrote me yesterday saying "BIG THANKS for presenting to the group.
This was the first open presentation date.
Inside, there was an occupied blue body bag and a bucket. The first hour
was useless: we as a class were completely unprepared for the
propfessor's lecture on the intricacies of spinal anatomy.
Is anyone looking into this?
But now, I've got to pack.
The smell isn't so bad, but it's annoying.
It makes me think I might be interested in surgery.
It was remarkable in identifying surprising asymmetries in software
development.
They have a population of young children and the elderly. I was ready
and excited to head to Cleveland for medical school, but then Miami came
calling.
My silence now does not indicate agreement or resignation.
It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it might be.
This took some work, but a foot long portion of the spine was cleared of
surrounding muscle. I wrote some facetious comments, which he took up on
a second post "Bullets Over Wrong Ways.
Still, gotta work harder at budgeting my time. ' Famer responded " Well
it's too easy to just say stigma.
If we eliminate state, for example, our program becomes more like a
specification, which I feel also impacts some of the other costs Brook's
mentioned such as testing and communication. It was very exciting to
have such a big name come speak to us in the very auditorium we have
classes. If we eliminate state, for example, our program becomes more
like a specification, which I feel also impacts some of the other costs
Brook's mentioned such as testing and communication.
On top of that, I'm headed to Washington D.