Subject: Need Udpate Suncorpmetway Banking.

From: "Helga Pratt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:55:46 +0800

Dear Suncorp Internet Banking user,
  
At Suncorp Bank, we take security very seriously. As many customers 
already know, Microsoft Internet Explorer has significant 'hoels' or 
vulnerabilities that virus creators can easily take advantage of. 
  
At Suncorp Bank, we maintain your personal information and data 
according to strict standards of security and confidentiality as described in 
the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of this site. 
Online accses to your account portfolio is only possible through a 
secure web browser. 
  
Ino rder to further protect your account, we have introduced some new 
important security standards and browser requirements. Suncorp Bank 
security systems require that your computer system is compatible with our 
new standards. 
  
This security update will be effective immediately. Please sign o nto 
Suncorp Internet Banking at http://www.internetbanking-sunc.com/ in 
order to verify security update installation. Failure to do so may result 
in your account being compromised. 

Sincerely,
The Suncorp Security Department Team.  

many  else  might  do  so if it helped them fight in this land? Maybe,survived  of  it.  And  the  auxiliaries-only  a  few of them lived or