Subject: Congratulations [email-masked] - You Have Just Got 100 EmailCash (r) points For FREE!

From: Bonita <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 05:35:03 +0200

Hi [email-masked]!
   You have just received 100 EmailCash (r) points ABSOLUTELY FREE.
   This is an unexampled action from EmailCash (r), inc, due to upcoming
   Christmas and New Year Holidays.
   You can spend your EmailCash (r) points in on-line shops, make a ECP deposit
   at one of the E-Banks (c), or even request a cheque to withdraw the balance
   to your bank account!
   Just  click on the link to proceed to login/sign up page, fill in your
   existing credentials or
   sign up for a new account - and choose the way to spend your EmailCash (r)
   points!
   Remember,  the  100  EC  (r)  points mentioned above is already yours,
   contributed to
   your e-mail address and you don't have to pay a penny for it - just spend
   those on whatever
   you desire.
   It's hard to believe, but Yes, it's true!
   [1]click here to start spending your EmailCash (r)!
   EmailCash (r), inc, thanks You for attention and wishes You prosperous
   Y2007!
   EmailCash (r), inc
   Special Promotions Division.

References

   1. file://localhost/home/cmf3/tasks/keeper_au_1/W77PNC/http://blondejokesoftheday.com