Subject: nose con man

From: "Osmond Gilbert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:36:29 -0800

However, I do plan to strengthen the transatlantic connection soonsince
my next study includes the impact of country-specificdifferences on
outsourcing performance.
They get a broader view of the market, get access to alarger potential
employment pool and get to see the best headhunters in their industry.
In a wonderfully inappropriate start to the day, attentionwas truly
distracted by the fact that the victorious Englandcricket team were
staying in the same hotel.
I'm notsure of the efficacy of these networks, but I'm giving them a
tryand will report back. As Han Solo said: "I've got a bad feeling about
this".

000

Trade Date : 2006, December 12
Company : CHEF SELECTIONS INC
S y m b o l  : CFSC
Opening Price : $0.1
Short Term Target : $2
Status : MAX

000

Theoriginalquestion and myresponse   are on Cnet. On a different but
related subject, I've been looking atnetworking organisations such
asLinkedIn,openBC,executive-i,ecademy andSoflow. On the surface then,
this makes sense.
Sourcing, which includes both shared service operations andoutsourcing
is maturing but I do not believe that the MCA ishelping its members with
this slap-dash analysis. You may be interested to know that I've done
this for over sevenyears and it has never been reciprocated.
Please take a look and introduce yourself.
Theevent takes place in London.
She then questioned howlong this situation would last. So far, my
research hasbeen predominantly focused on the US outsourcing market. Of
course, if anyone has strong views on thesubject, please do get intouch.
I think this is a great move for both parties as is rapidly creates
critical mass, enables the continued expansion of Europe and provides
both firms' clients with an expanded portfolio of services.
These alliances and acquisitions are anexcellent demonstration that
Gecis will go far in the BPO market.
Dawn makes a good point. Sourcing, which includes both shared service
operations andoutsourcing is maturing but I do not believe that the MCA
ishelping its members with this slap-dash analysis.
even when the supplier losesthe outsourcing or shared service bid.
Amajority of them are women and they have set their own workinghours.
Logica's business in France and Germany has beenstruggling and the
division had posted a loss in the first half.
I'm notsure of the efficacy of these networks, but I'm giving them a
tryand will report back.
Judging by someresearchI did yesterday, online networking is certainly
not very well.
As Han Solo said: "I've got a bad feeling about this".
Firms are set upon the premise that "my" candidate and "my" client are
sacrosanct.
not only are firms unprepared for the transformationthat outsourcing
brings, they also don't have a sound strategy totransfer failed
outsourced operations back in-house. But, making the leapin thought that
has been occurring routinely in the HR space overat least the last five
years, seems to be beyond them. It all means that the market is maturing
and growing.
The UKfirms are definitely more responsive than the rest of the
samplebut these still do not allow for a large-scale research study.
com seems to be convinced that outsourcing is morecomplex than any other
business service.
But, I'm just slightly wary of this deal. They get a broader view of the
market, get access to alarger potential employment pool and get to see
the best headhunters in their industry.
She then questioned howlong this situation would last. I think this is a
great move for both parties as is rapidly creates critical mass, enables
the continued expansion of Europe and provides both firms' clients with
an expanded portfolio of services. Theguest speakers from Reuters and
Thomas Cook shared serviceoperations particularly stood out.
Logica's business in France and Germany has beenstruggling and the
division had posted a loss in the first half.
The Euro zone will undoubtedly be damaged by a weak Germany andthis will
ultimately play into the hands of the US.
The Euro zone will undoubtedly be damaged by a weak Germany andthis will
ultimately play into the hands of the US.
I actively and happily recommend candidates talk to mycompetitors.
Shenaturally has a US-centric slant, but I was particularly taken
withher analysis:. not only are firms unprepared for the
transformationthat outsourcing brings, they also don't have a sound
strategy totransfer failed outsourced operations back in-house. These
firms have outsourced,research, clinical trials, sales and marketing in
addition to themore usual IT, finance and HR.
Firms are set upon the premise that "my" candidate and "my" client are
sacrosanct. It comes as no surprise that the Indian's have beaten us to
it. In a wonderfully inappropriate start to the day, attentionwas truly
distracted by the fact that the victorious Englandcricket team were
staying in the same hotel.
However, I do plan to strengthen the transatlantic connection soonsince
my next study includes the impact of country-specificdifferences on
outsourcing performance. It is also wrong for the candidate because it
limitswhere they can be presented. I met the Gecis boys at anSBPOAevent
earlier this year. You may be interested to know that I've done this for
over sevenyears and it has never been reciprocated.
On the surface then, this makes sense. The firm says its new name
reflects both both itsGE heritage and itslook to the future. com seems
to be convinced that outsourcing is morecomplex than any other business
service. I'll try it for a month, if no one posts, I'll kill it.
Theguest speakers from Reuters and Thomas Cook shared serviceoperations
particularly stood out.
Sourcing, which includes both shared service operations andoutsourcing
is maturing but I do not believe that the MCA ishelping its members with
this slap-dash analysis. I'll find out more and report back. It all
means that the market is maturing and growing.