Subject: EARN A LIVING WORKING FOR J&D WILKIE INTERNATIONAL LTD

From: J&D WILKIE INTERNATIONAL LTD <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:14:26 -0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please can I have your attention for a moment? Would you
like to work online from home/temporarily and get paid weekly? Our Company J & D International is a company based in Uk and we are into Manufactures of Fabrics and Textiles with numerous customers home and abroad. We produce various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costume and if you visited our website
(http://www.jdwilkieshop.co.uk) you will be glad with our produces. We need a representative in the states who will be in charge of all our payment from the United States clients/customers.

Because most of our customer from the states pay through certified cheque, cashier cheques and money order which are not negotiable here in UK? This brings our quest to employ a credible and trustworthy fellow as our representative to handle our payments. This would not
affect your present job but serve as another stream of income to your good self. Being our representative and assisting us in processing the payments from our clients,we will pay you weekly salary and shall earn
about 10% of every payment you assist us with because due to the fact that we cant cash the US money order upon receipt here in the UK immediately, in the past we have lose about 75,000 USD of net income each month because of money transfer delays. Your task is to coordinate payments from customers and help us with the payment process. You are not involved in any sales. Our sales manager sells
products.

Once he makes a sale we deliver the product to a customer (usually through FEDEX).The customer receives and checks the products. After this has been done, the customer has to pay for the products. About 90 percent of our customers prefer to pay through Certified Cheques or Money orders based on the amount involved. We have decided to open
this new job position for solving this problem. Your tasks are;

1. Receive payment from Customers

2. Cash it at your Bank

3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed

4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to. (Payment is to forwarded either by Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer. A local Money transfer takes barely hours, so it will give us a possibility to get customer's payment almost immediately.

For example you've got 3000.00USD

You take your income: 320.00 USD

Send to us: 2680.00 USD

First month you will have 15-20 transactions on 3000.00-4000.00 USD So you may calculate your income. For example 18 transactions on 3500.00 USD give you 5610.00 USD Plus your basis monthly salary is 1000.00 USD Total: 6610.00 USD per month after establishing close co-operation
you'll be able to operate with larger orders and you'll be able to earn more.

Our payments will be issued out in your name and you get them cashed in your bank deduct your weekly salary and forward the balance to the company via western union money transfer or money gram money transfer.We understand it is an unusual and incredible job position. This job takes only 3-7 hours per week.

You'll have a lot of free time doing another job, you'll get good income and regular job. But this job is very challenging and you should understand it. We are looking only for the worker who satisfies our requirements and will be an earnest assistant. We are glad to offer this job position to you. If you feel that you are serious
about this and earnest worker, All we will need is your full name,address and phone number so we can forward it to our clients and they will start making payments to u as the company' representative in the states, I WILL ALSO EMAIL YOU A LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT FROM OUR COMPANY WHICH YOU HAVE TO REPLY WITH AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER AND A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION ATTACHED TO IT AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM ANY PAYMENT COMING TO YOU. I WILL LET YOU KNOW AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION TO SEND FUNDS TO THE COMPANY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM.

REGARDS,

Mr James Wilkie

J & D Wilkie Ltd

Tel: +447011137604

Kirriemuir, Angus Scotland DD8 4BL