Subject: FROM THE DESK OF DR LAMI LAMBET

From: "lami lambert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 00:24:08 +0000

FROM THE DESK OF DR LAMI LAMBET
BILL AND EXCHAGE MANAGER.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA( BOA)
BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA
TEL.00226 76 55 11 90

DEAR FRIEND,

                                          Assalam Mualaikum.

Thank you very much for your prompt response to my message. I know quite 
well that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please do not let 
this disturb you as it is an opportunity to you, so it is to us here. You 
see we are looking forward to retire from our jobs and have a very good 
retirement Life.In my department, We  discovered an abandoned sum 
of$9.2million USD(NINE MILLION TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS.)only , in an account 
that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire 
family in a plane crash that took place in Kenya,East Africa,the Late DR. 
GEORGE BRUMLEY,a citizen of Atlanta,United States of America but naturalised 
in Burkinafaso,West Africa and contractor with ECOWAS,(ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF 
WEST AFRICAN

I want to tell you that, this transaction is entirely legal and as such you 
do not have any reason for fear. All the necessary documents that will back 
up this transaction will be sent to you so that you can keep all the records 
concerning the transaction, in case you are asked by anyone to produce these 
evidence. All the procedings are legal.

This business I am talking about is about a certain account belonging to one 
of our customers, who died in a plane crash. He has no one who can stand as 
his relation or next of kin, and so the bank governing body is planning to 
convert his account into bank treasury. I do not want this to happen, and 
that is why I wrote to you, suggesting to you to apply as next of kin to the 
deceased. This way I will use my high position to influence approval of your 
application and this money will be paid into your account, as true 
inheritor. After which you will send us INVITATION LETTERS for three of us, 
so that we can visit your country for the disbursement of the fund.

I want you to know that there is no risks involved. Again, the deceased was 
from Atlanta united state of america. But it does not really matter where 
the claimant comes from as long as such a person is not a Burkinabe. I want 
you to know that I have done all necessary arrangements to facilitate smooth 
and quicker transaction. Also, I would want you to send to me your full 
contact details: full name, postal address occupation, private and official 
phone/fax numbers and possibly your photograph or photo copy of your 
international passport.

Expecting your reply, I also would want you to treat this affair as both 
urgent and confidential. You can call me on telephone number 00226-76551190  
for more intimacy. I will call your line after sending this message. On your 
acceptance, i will send to you  a TEXT OF APPLICATION for which you should 
send to the bank and apply for the release of the money into your account 
which you will send to the bank. This way, you can have good evidence of the 
true existence of this account and money. Please ask any question if you 
having any doubt for clerification.Please , visit the website below for more 
informations about the Plane Crash and the tragic death of the deceased and 
his entire family, Late DR.GEORGE BRUMLEY

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html
Waiting to hear from you soonest.

THANKS
DR LAMI LAMBET

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger sur i-mode™ : dialoguez avec vos amis depuis votre 
mobile comme sur PC ! http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/bouygues/