Subject: Details will be displayed in a new window.

From: "Malcolm Morse" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:39:14 +0700

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Here's how to protect yourself. Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: 
Powered by FeedBurner Windows Vista A to Z Reviews, analyses, how-tos,
visual tours, hot issues and predictions about Microsoft's new OS.
Qualys analyzed a global data pool of nearly 50 million IP scans to
produce the most complete analysis of past, current, and future
vulnerability trends.
Contract partners Unisys Corp.
IBM wins Texas-size data center consolidation contractIBM will run the
contract and provide mainframe and server consolidation and IT
operations for the Texas state government. Reproduction in whole or in
part in any form or medium without express written permission of
Computerworld Inc.
" Read more  "Lest you forget just how fast hardware prices are
dropping, read this comment from Computerworld national correspondent
Gary Anthes, who.
Contract partners Unisys Corp. Computerworld Executive Briefing: Virtual
Reality.
Outsourcing: Offshore Buyer's GuideOutsourcing: Outsourcing
DangersPremier 100 IT Leaders 2004 Best in ClassPremier 100 IT Leaders
2005  Best in ClassROI: Do the Math!
This technical white paper analyzes the technical details behind Titan's
architecture to best assist technical readers to understand the system's
unique design and framework. See all events  Computerworld Executive
Briefing: The Untethered Worker.
Contract partners Unisys Corp. Register today and we'll give you 1000
points to get you started! How to surf anonymously without a trace Your
online privacy is getting more and more endangered. Plan your strategy
with this helpful guide. MIT debate: Will a 'conscious' machine ever be
built? Endpoint Security: It's More Than Just Encrypting Bits on a Disk!
Computerworld and Computerworld.
com Network World PC World Playlistmag.
More White Papers  Search the Computerworld buyers guide for hardware,
software, services and more.
This technical white paper analyzes the technical details behind Titan's
architecture to best assist technical readers to understand the system's
unique design and framework. Why 'consumer' Macs are enterprise-worthy
Which Apple machines are appropriate for corporate use? Is your business
ready if disaster strikes? Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: 
Powered by FeedBurner Windows Vista A to Z Reviews, analyses, how-tos,
visual tours, hot issues and predictions about Microsoft's new OS. How
to surf anonymously without a trace Your online privacy is getting more
and more endangered. Computerworld and Computerworld. Details will be
displayed in a new window.
Download this white paper now!
Outsourcing: Offshore Buyer's GuideOutsourcing: Outsourcing
DangersPremier 100 IT Leaders 2004 Best in ClassPremier 100 IT Leaders
2005  Best in ClassROI: Do the Math!
00 value for free, for a limited time!
OTA Synch Control Prevents Unauthorized Exchange Access Looking for a
smarter way to consolidate data?
Computerworld and Computerworld. Contract partners Unisys Corp. Download
this executive briefing  Securing the Enterprise Infrastructure from
Wireless Threats Securing the Enterprise Infrastructure from Wireless
Threats Download this on demand webcast now!
Computerworld and Computerworld.
Download this executive briefing  Securing the Enterprise Infrastructure
from Wireless Threats Securing the Enterprise Infrastructure from
Wireless Threats Download this on demand webcast now! How to surf
anonymously without a trace Your online privacy is getting more and more
endangered. Is your business ready if disaster strikes?
Addressing Storage Management Challenges With Scalable NAS Get this
white paper now.
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:  Powered by FeedBurner Windows
Vista A to Z Reviews, analyses, how-tos, visual tours, hot issues and
predictions about Microsoft's new OS.
00 value for free, for a limited time! How to surf anonymously without a
trace Your online privacy is getting more and more endangered.
" Read more  "This pilot fish works for a manufacturing services
reseller. com and the respective logos are trademarks of International
Data Group Inc. Why 'consumer' Macs are enterprise-worthy Which Apple
machines are appropriate for corporate use?
Go to the webcast  White Papers Read up on the latest ideas and
technologies from companies that sell hardware, software and services.
OTA Synch Control Prevents Unauthorized Exchange Access Looking for a
smarter way to consolidate data?
See all events  Computerworld Executive Briefing: The Untethered Worker.
Addressing Storage Management Challenges With Scalable NAS Get this
white paper now. com Macworld MacCentral.
Networking: VoIP Goes MainstreamOperating Systems: In the Slow
LaneOperating Systems: Linux Goes GlobalOperating Systems: Should You
Nix Unix?
Computerworld Executive Briefing: Virtual Reality.