Subject: ....YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAVE WON

From: LOTTERY BOARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:19:03 -0400

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are 
one of our first quarter winners of the UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL 
LOTTERY,international Lottery programs. held today the 11th of  
April,2007.The selection was made from the  list of over 21,000
e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an
advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no 
tickets were sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged
as one of three winners in the category \\\\\\\"A\\\\\\\" with the 
following winning informations:  You have therefore been approved to claim a total 
sum of £1,000,000 (One million pounds sterling).

REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/786543X4/28
BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46
TICKET NUMBER:005-4432-971-878

To file for your claim, Contact the processing Consultant:

Dr. Pinkett Brown
Email:[email-masked]
TEL: +44-704-570-5528

Do fill out the claims form to Dr. Pinkett Brown in other to 
process the claims of your prize without delay.

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM:
1.FULL NAMES:_____________________
2.ADDRESS:________________________
3.SEX:_____________________________
4.AGE:____________________________
5.MARITAL STATUS:________________
6.OCCUPATION:____________________
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:________________
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:____________
9.AMOUNT WON:__________________
10. COUNTRY______________________

Reply to this confidential email account:
[email-masked]

Sincerely, 
Mrs. Mariam Willcox