Subject: TREAT AS URGENT

From: "ali karim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 01:22:59 +0000

MR ALI KARIM
BANK OF AFRICA.
OUAGADOUGOU -BURKINA FASO.

Reply me here please.
Email: [email-masked]

Dear Friend,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise,
however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact 
you for this transaction.I am a by banker  profession from Burkina faso in 
west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and 
Accounting unit of the bank.I have the opportunity of transfering the left 
over funds ($11.5million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his 
entire family on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash.You can confirm the genuiness 
of the deceased death by clicking on this web site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared 
between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for 
expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the 
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
have a great day.
yours,
Mr Ali Karim

Send your Reply to my new email address.
Email: [email-masked]

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail : créez votre adresse e-mail gratuite & à vie ! 
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f