Subject: Please Confirm you sent an email to [email-masked].

From: Anti Spam Centre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:35:54 +0100

Hi

Our mail servers  have just encountered an email apparently from you [email-masked].

The email was addressed to one of our clients [email-masked].

The Subject of the email was over Online PilIs 113

If this is a genuine email please go to our website http://www.antispamcentre.com/validate

Please enter the following authentication code

1Hbxai-0006Dy-J2

Your email will then be delivered to [email-masked].

If the above email was not from you, it means that an unscrupulous person is using your email
address as the return address on their current spam (Unsolicited Commercial Email) mailing. Unfortunately
there is nothing that can be done to stop this happening, it is equivalent to writing your
address on the back of all the envelopes used for a traditional mail shot. You would
receive all the undeliverable mail.

We apologise for this inconvenience. The necessity to do this has been brought about by the
increasing amounts of spam (Unsolicited Commercial Email). This verification together with other anti
spam and anti virus measures significantly reduces the amount of nuisance emails our customers
receive.

Best Regards

The Spam Controller

PS: If you feel you could benefit from reduced spam please visit our main site
http://www.antispamcentre.com where you can read more about the services we
offer.