Subject: CONGRATULATIONS:YOU HAVE WON �3,500,000.00 IN THE RECENT CONCLUDED UK LOTTERY

From: "jessica pamer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:30:51 +0000

ATTN: WINNER,

We happily announce to you the draw of the LOTTERY UK INTERNATIONAL, your 
email address attached to Reference Number: 47,DH,82/LUKI with Ticket No: 
67/836 which subsequently won you one of the Jackpot cash prizes.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £3,500,000.00(Three 
Million Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) in cash credited to FILE 
CATEGORY - LUKI/UK01/2007. All participants for the online version were 
selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and 
extracted from over 50,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that 
are listed online.

To commence processing of your winnings, you MUST FORWARD a copy of this 
email to our claims director via contact information below;

MR. AARON GRAHAM,
CLAIMS DIRECTOR,
CLAIMS DEPARTMENT,
Tel:+44 703 190 6783
Fax:+44 871 715 1559
Email: [email-masked]
   Cc:  [email-masked]

Congratulations once again from me, and entire members of staff of the 
LOTTERY UK INTERNATIONAL and it is our hope that you participate in any of 
our international programs in the nearest future.

Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
Jessica Pamer,
PROMOTION DEPARTMENT,
LOTTERY UK INTERNATIONAL,

************************************************************
DISCLAIMER & CONFIDENTIALITY:
The information contained in this communication including any attachments is 
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is 
addressed and others authorized to receive it.

It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are 
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, 
unauthorized use, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on 
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify us 
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.

LOTTERY UK INTERNATIONAL is neither liable for the proper and complete 
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any 
delay in its receipt.
************************************************************

_________________________________________________________________
Could you be the guest MSN Movies presenter? Click Here to Audition 
http://www.lightscameraaudition.co.uk