Subject: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #250062602827

From: "eBay Question"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:17:13 -0400

[1]eBay  eBay sent this message.
          Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. [2]Learn more.

                                                  Question about Item -- Respond Now

 eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member
 directly and will include your email address.

             Question from eBay Member                                                                 [6]Marketplace [7]Marketplace
                                                                                                       Safety Tip     Safety Tip
            Item: Sony Playstation 3 60GB 220V HK version- ps3 + 3 games ([3]320065367687)              Always remember to complete
            This message was sent after the listing closed.                                             your transactions on eBay -
            veronicag76 is the winner.                                                                  it's the safer way to trade.
             Let me know the UPS Tracking number ASAP. I should have it     Respond to this question
             before XMAS.                                                   [4]Respond Now              Is this message an offer to
                                                                            Responses in My Messages    buy your item directly
                                                                            will not include your       through email without
                                                                            email address.              winning the item on eBay? If
                                                                                                        so, please help make the
            Thank you,                                                                                  eBay marketplace safer by
            eBay                                                                                        reporting it to us. These
 Details for item number: 320065367687                                                                  "outside of eBay"
 Item   Sony Playstation 3 60GB 220V HK version- ps3 + 3 games                                          transactions may be unsafe
 title:                                                                                                 and are against eBay policy.
 Item   [5]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320065367687&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1   [8]Learn more about trading
 URL:                                                                                                   safely.
 End    Monday, Dec 18, 2006 08:32:28 PST                                                               Is this email inappropriate?
 date:                                                                                                  Does it violate [9]eBay
                                                                                                        policy? Help protect the
                                                                                                        Community by [10]reporting
                                                                                                        it.
 [11][IMG]
 Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
 [12]http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

 This eBay notice was sent on behalf of another eBay member through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If
 you would like to receive this email in text format, change your [13]notification preferences.

 See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
 Privacy Policy: [14]http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
 User Agreement: [15]http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

 Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
 eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
 eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

 [16][IMG]

References

   Visible links
   1. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
   2. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
   3. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
   4. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
   5. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
   7. http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter
   8. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
   9. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
  10. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
  11. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
  12. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
  13. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
  14. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
  15. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html
  16. http://0xca42924b/www.signin.ebay.com/login.html