Subject: YOUR ASSISTANCE NEEDED

From: "MR BIN MUDA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:25:00 +0000

MR BIN MUDA
BANK OF AFRICA.
OUAGADOUGOU -BURKINA FASO.

Reply me here please.
Email: [email-masked]

Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise,however, it's just my urgent 
need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I 
am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently 
holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I have 
the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($11.5million) of one of 
my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a 
plane crash.You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking 
on this web site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared 
between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for 
expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the 
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
have a great day.
yours,
Mr Bin Muda

Send your Reply to my new email address.
Email: [email-masked]

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Live Mail Beta ! http://www.ideas.live.com/