Subject: However, the hike is not yet confirmed.

From: "Castillo V. Tina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:40:29 +0200

CDPN Starts Huge Campaign! Watch For News!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Price: $0.08

CDPN, in the news 8 months ago for purchasing Supremacy International
and entering the new G3 Market, is beginning a huge marketing campaign.
Watch for the news and get ready for the ride! Get on CDPN firs thing
Friday!

"We are not worried about the entry of General Motors in the country but
will be if Toyota decides to come to India," Subbu said.
City ZX would be powered by the revolutionary VTEC engine in combination
with the futuristic design of City ZX he added.
There were reports that the company is looking for a location to set up
its plant for manufacturing small car.
The country's largest carmaker registered total sales of 51,543 units in
October 2005, including exports of 1,235 units.
The company's product portfolio encompasses products such as radiator
caps, powder metal parts and cold extruded products.
Bowing to a price-sensitive market, GM is scaling down its Corsa output
and offering huge price cuts on its slow selling models (1. In the
medium term, the company will employ around 200 people in  India, up to
600 additional jobs will be created in the dealer and  service network.
While there is a strong consumer base for high performance expensive
bikes, there are tons of people who would be lured by a cheap 4-wheeler
around the same price. For a while, the US auto major has also increased
exports of Ikons rather than selling in the domestic market. Maruti
Suzuki has claimed that the hike is necessary because of the higher
freight costs and oil prices, which puts a lot of pressure on them and
increase the input cost of the cars. Production had begun at the
expanded plant at Noida and deliveryof the new range, including the VTEC
version, would start soon. Explaining the strengths of the company,
Subbu said that reaching the consumers with respect and creating
efficient production capabilities were some of them. The cars are going
to be an entry level notchback, a premium hatchback and a sports version
of Optra. TKM is a joint venture between Toyota Motor Corporation and
the Kirloskar group.
Production had begun at the expanded plant at Noida and deliveryof the
new range, including the VTEC version, would start soon. With our
dealership network increasing from 20 in early 2000 to 51 this year, we
hope to intensify sales and marketing efforts to make our products
achieve further dominance in the Indian market.
4 Duratec Exi (petrol, Rs 5.
02 percent from 2,45,475 bikes sold in the same month last year.
"In the next five years, Hyundai will grow more than Maruti. Sales in
the A3 segment grew by 18. Hyundai plans to display two international
models the super-luxury Sedan Azera and the sports coupe Tuscani along
with the seven cars already being sold in the country, at the roadshow.
Moreover, the diesel Ikon does not comply with Bharat Stage III emission
norms and was sold only outside the metros. Skoda Auto, the Indian
subsidiary of the SkodaAuto Czech Republic, is ramping up its presence
in India by rolling out new models or variants of its existing ones.
3 multijet diesel engine, would make sense for the Indian market,
Giovanni said it was too early to predict the next move.
29 per cent rise in combined monthly sales with 1,901 Taveras and 652
Optras sold in October.
When asked whether Fiat would be receiving help from Tata to get the
Rajnandgaon greenfield facility up and running, he said it was still
being discussed.
In fact, Ford's sales in the mid-size segment dropped to 1,226 in
October this year from 1,959 in October 2004.
The rider: You need to be a Toyota Qualis owner.
''By expanding our current manufacturing premises, we are preparing for
the next stage of Skoda history in India.
In the first half of 2005, deliveries  totalled 100 automobiles.
"The growth is going to be lower, at a more reasonable level of 9-10
percent," Kant said.
"Fiat has plans to introduce new models in India in the coming time, as
the company works on a revival strategy in the market," adding that it
will make investments for this.
The new look car with VTEC engine, offers undisputed combinationof power
(over 100 bhp) and fuel efficiency in the segment. The production of the
1. Tata Motors Managing Director Ravi Kant said many foreign countries
had evinced interest in the proposed small car. Ford has invested 375
million dollars in its manufacturing facility near  Chennai and other
operations in India. Hero Honda currently produces the only mass
produced high-end motorcycle in the form of Karizma.
The company's product portfolio encompasses products such as radiator
caps, powder metal parts and cold extruded products.