Subject: dean

From: Tim Y. Rivera <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 05:52:33 -0700

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

It was dirt tracks," he said.

"I met with Maurice today and explained to him       that he is
indefinitely suspended from the team.
This will lead to a GPL-lock-in since you simply replace the vendor not
willing to share specifications with an NDA'ed GPL developer not willing
to share those, but GPL code only.

"   Marco Peereboom replied, "the GPL has become the new safe harbor for
companies who don't want to play in the open source world. Prosecutors
claimed Falkner was shot because Wade saw him talking to his      
girlfriend.
Frank Graham, of Dayton, groused about how far away he had to park, but
lightened up as he walked up to the entrance.
"It's very hard to appreciate how tough it is. "Accidents do happen, and
we don't want to put ourselves in a position to allow an accident to
happen like that. Hamilton shrugged off the comments Friday, saying, "He
has a right to his opinions. In a public exchange with Greg KH, Stephan
Rickauer said, "now these companies have a great excuse to keep specs
locked up tight under NDA, while pretending to be 'open.

Heidfeld scraped the wall later in the afternoon session. Heidfeld
scraped the wall later in the afternoon session.
"We needed some veteran leadership to run that program, and instead of
looking to the outside to hire someone, Tony accepted the position,"
Story said.

There then wasn't another yellow flag until Bell and Gaughan collided.

But Gordon was able to walk away thanks to all the safety advances such
as the Hans Device and the SAFER barriers, and when he returned to
Pocono later in the summer he finished third.

After winning three races in four weeks, Gordon has slowed. This
material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. "
             Kill now wonders how Indiana coach Terry       Hoeppner is
dealing with his cancer. Contract law works differently, because it is
based more on the principle of 'you got something, now you have to give
something back'. "It's very hard to appreciate how tough it is. , A part
of The New York Times Company.
His fourth-place finish was his best at Texas. Your family, your wife? "
             Kramer acknowledged a drug problem in Bozeman. He will     
 be a senior in the fall. "At the end of the session, for some reason I
don't understand, Mark did the most strange thing I've seen since I've
been in Formula One," Speed said. It's the Talladega of dirt.

Something appeared to break on the right rear of his No.

"Definitely Danica," Dixon said.
But from the standpoint of the way we approach the race, I don't think
it will change anything too much.