Subject: Robert Steinmetzer and Dr.

From: Ortiz Sim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:53:12 +0500

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

They think, oh, this is great stuff.

Scientists do not know exactly how aspartame causes migraines, but many
believe it has something to do with the biochemical serotonin, which
controls everything from appetite to moods to sleepiness. Of course, I
don't mean all dentists, some dentists are slowly coming around to this
issue. If doing so brings on a headache, you'll know with certainty that
this sweetener acts as a trigger for you. Industrial hemp is outlawed,
but doping up millions of children on powerful narcotics is perfectly
legal: it's called Ritalin.
As human beings, we're the only species stupid enough to actually poison
ourselves. They're called brain poisons, and they're present in perhaps
half of all the foods found at every grocery store.
We're talking about, of course, mercury fillings and fluoride dripped
into the public water supplies.

," and they will tell you "No, we buy it from an industrial waste
processing company because it's cheaper than fluoride out of the ground.
And the real details of this gruesome story have only begun to be
uncovered.
Want some chlorine in your food today? There's nothing wrong with
drinking formaldehyde and formic acid.
a substance that's scraped off the smokestacks of industrial polluters.

Receive breaking news alerts on natural health solutions, renewable
energy, the environment, global warming and more.
One drink, and I have a headache, sensitive to light, vision's a little
slow to focus, dizzy. They think, for example, that you could just coat
your body with toxic chemicals and you would be fine, because your skin
is a barrier. In her book, The Doctor's Complete Guide to Vitamins and
Minerals, Dr.

Our national "War on Drugs" is quite selective in its targets, don't you
think? Across the country and around the world, dentists are insisting
that we drip fluoride into the public water supply. Fluorosilicic acid,
otherwise known by its short name, fluoride. I have people who complain
that they just feel so awful, yet continue to drink the poison and
ingest the poison.

That way you can be energized and have fillings, too! And,
frighteningly, we're the country with the most nukes. Recall the X-rays
and radiation of the first half of the twentieth century, people thought
that radiation was great for you.
These people are called doctors. Across the country and around the
world, dentists are insisting that we drip fluoride into the public
water supply.

Nicotine molecules are not very small, by the way.
And we do it in highly efficient ways. But, on a few occasions, I got
some rather unusual headaches shortly  after drinking
aspartame-sweetened products. has full ownership of and takes sole
responsibility for all content.

Schiffmann reported that those patients in the treatment group did have
lower blood glucose than those in the placebo group. I've even heard
pharmacists tell me that the skin is a great barrier, so whatever you
put on your skin won't go into your body. They are quite creative and
they have a lot of poisons at their disposal.

pretty much any form of packaged meat at the grocery store has this
toxic ingredient in it. If you suffer from any of these illnesses and
you want to consume foods that will raise the level of serotonin in your
brain, be sure to read through the articles on NewsTarget's serotonin
archive.

Our population is being poisoned with artificial chemical sweeteners. We
do not drink fouridated water.

And we do it in highly efficient ways.

These same factors may also play a role in tension headaches. And if you
use dryer sheets, then you've got your clothes poisoned as well, they're
coated in a layer of toxic chemicals found in dryer sheet products.
This susceptibility to seizures is biological and may be genetic.

One way would be to sell a toxic chemical that people voluntarily put
into their mouths because another person in a position of authority told
them to do so.

If your skin didn't absorb nicotine, the nicotine patches wouldn't
deliver a dosage.
We stupidly say if you take those and you drink this weight loss shake
made with sugar, you'll be healthy.

There's no doubt in my mind that within a few years, mercury fillings
will be banned and they will join the ranks of lead paint, asbestos
insulation, leaded gasoline and radiation pills. Food manufactures don't
care what happens to your health, their job is just to sell food
products. Industrial hemp is outlawed, but doping up millions of
children on powerful narcotics is perfectly legal: it's called Ritalin.
But enough complaints received by the federal government and by headache
experts make many conclude that aspartame can cause headaches in
susceptible persons.

This additive is called sodium nitrite, and you'll find it in virtually
every packaged meat product found at the grocery store, whether it's
pepperoni, breakfast sausage, or bacon. If you suffer from any of these
illnesses and you want to consume foods that will raise the level of
serotonin in your brain, be sure to read through the articles on
NewsTarget's serotonin archive.
Today, we now see the vast majority of complaints of food side effects
sent to the FDA being caused by aspartame. That does not mean buying
products like cookies and chips that say organic,because they have been
modified by the way they were manufactured.
Doctors I have visited do not like to spend the time educating you.
Industrial hemp is outlawed, but doping up millions of children on
powerful narcotics is perfectly legal: it's called Ritalin. They don't
call it fluorosilicic acid of course, because that might scare people.

That would ensure that everybody gets some, whether it's an infant, an
adult or a senior citizen. Don't fall for the sunscreen myth! Death is a
profitable business. Right now, today, dentists all across the country
and around the world are taking this highly toxic metal and literally
putting it into the teeth of human beings.