Subject: incantation sneaking

From: Pip Stanton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:57:46 +0700

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

Burning effigies of the American President have featured in television
news bulletins in recent days in footage from Pakistan of protests
against the coming visit.

Now a mature and independent people are learning to stand on their own
two feet.

Mass graves containing dozens of bodies are found in the mornings
outside Baghdad after nights of secularist carnage. The programme was
screened on Australia's SBS network, but for unknown reasons is seen no
more in the Antipodes, to the detriment of satire-starved inhabitants of
that US tributary.
His confident prediction and ongoing manipulation of global affairs
years after his possible death are more concerning still for the
defenders of the West. Mediascreens across the globe have displayed
ample evidence of the carnage ongoing in Iraq's cities and towns three
years after the invasion. A corroborating report from Britain told of
high-level Government meetings there at which the effects of an expected
nuclear strike on Iran would be assessed over tea.