Subject: Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics.

From: Trujillo L. Lewie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:39:51 +0200

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

The image at left is just an example. Note: To optimize performance,
standardize on one or a few JavaScript libraries in your portlets or
portal.

Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics. The image at left is just
an example.

Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few JavaScript
libraries in your portlets or portal. Manish blogs regularly on a
variety of topics. The image at left is just an example.
Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few JavaScript
libraries in your portlets or portal.

Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics.
The image at left is just an example. Note: To optimize performance,
standardize on one or a few JavaScript libraries in your portlets or
portal. Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics.

The image at left is just an example. Note: To optimize performance,
standardize on one or a few JavaScript libraries in your portlets or
portal.

Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics. The image at left is just
an example. Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few
JavaScript libraries in your portlets or portal. Manish blogs regularly
on a variety of topics.
The image at left is just an example. Note: To optimize performance,
standardize on one or a few JavaScript libraries in your portlets or
portal.
Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics.

The image at left is just an example. Note: To optimize performance,
standardize on one or a few JavaScript libraries in your portlets or
portal. Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics. The image at left
is just an example.

Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few JavaScript
libraries in your portlets or portal. Manish blogs regularly on a
variety of topics.

The image at left is just an example. Note: To optimize performance,
standardize on one or a few JavaScript libraries in your portlets or
portal.

Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics. The image at left is just
an example.

Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few JavaScript
libraries in your portlets or portal. Manish blogs regularly on a
variety of topics.
The image at left is just an example.

Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few JavaScript
libraries in your portlets or portal. Manish blogs regularly on a
variety of topics.
The image at left is just an example.
Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few JavaScript
libraries in your portlets or portal.

Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics.

The image at left is just an example. Note: To optimize performance,
standardize on one or a few JavaScript libraries in your portlets or
portal. Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics.

The image at left is just an example.
Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few JavaScript
libraries in your portlets or portal.
Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics. The image at left is just
an example.

Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few JavaScript
libraries in your portlets or portal. Manish blogs regularly on a
variety of topics. The image at left is just an example.

Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few JavaScript
libraries in your portlets or portal.

Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics. The image at left is just
an example.

Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few JavaScript
libraries in your portlets or portal.

Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics.

The image at left is just an example. Note: To optimize performance,
standardize on one or a few JavaScript libraries in your portlets or
portal.

Manish blogs regularly on a variety of topics.

The image at left is just an example.

Note: To optimize performance, standardize on one or a few JavaScript
libraries in your portlets or portal.