Subject: frankfurter weary

From: Crowley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:52:09 +0900

SREA Takes Investors For Second Climb! UP 40%.

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.42 UP 40%

SREA continues another huge climb this week after hot news was released
Friday. BusinessNewsNow.us has released SREA as featured StockWatch.
This one is still cooking. Go read the news and get on SREA Tuesday!

Weak intermolecular C-HI interactions seem to be effective in
stabilizing the crystal structure. The other Ni ion is coordinated by
four water molecules and two monodentate pyridinecarboxylate dianions
with an octahedral geometry.

Two crystallographically independent decavanadate anions are located
across inversion centers.
The two Cl- anions bridge two CuII atoms to form a dimeric complex
molecule, which lies on an inversion centre.

The structure exhibits intermolecular N-HO and C-HO hydrogen bonds.
Igashira-Kamiyama and T.
Each terminal Co atom is in a square-pyramidal geometry.

It is also linked to the O atoms of two other tetraaanions in the
polyanionic layer.

One of the cations is disordered essentially equally over two
orientations.

The Fe atom and two Br atoms lie on a mirror plane; the cation is
centrosymmetric. All atoms except for methyl H atoms lie on
crystallographic mirror planes. The uncoordinated water molecules
contribute to the formation of the supramolecular structure via O-HO
hydrogen bonds. It is also linked to the O atoms of two other
tetraaanions in the polyanionic layer.

Two crystallographically independent decavanadate anions are located
across inversion centers.
The water molecules participate in O-HN hydrogen bonds.

The cation and anion both lie on crystallographic twofold axes. A
three-dimensional network is formed by these chains via O-HO hydrogen
bonds and - stacking interactions.

Each terminal Co atom is in a square-pyramidal geometry. The cyano group
and the methyl group have axial and equatorial orientations,
respectively. The binaphthyl tail-to-tail packing in the hydrophobic
layer is governed by weak C-H interactions. One water molecule is
located on a twofold rotation axis.

The molecules are organized so that isopropylamine ligands project from
the layers, forming organic interlayers.