Subject: I look forward to the day when I can do a bridge.

From: Tessa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:54:31 -0300

" Let's hope your Dad gets well enough to move on to many more
exercises, and many more years. Dear Matt, Thanks for all the help you
give us Lardassians.

Kick butt - take names.

and Attract Success Like Magic" Farmer Burns Catch Wrestling and
Bodyweight Strength Training Video Course Am I Too Hard On Fat People? I
can deal with that because I can finally see the light at the end of
the tunnel. You, no doubt, will have other benefits. Let's take a gander
and what he wrote: Matt, I am writing just to let you know how much
positive change your programs have brought to my family. I am living
proof that you are correct. - and that for the most part, we don't
understand.

Kick ass - take names, Matt Furey P. Some months later he called and
told me he wanted to see me for a few minutes, that he had something
important to tell me. Eating the right foods starts the engine, and
bodyweight exercises keep the motor running at an optimum level,
building more lean muscle. As soon as a new shipment arrives it flies
out the window. Yes, I am trully pumped up about this program.

If your upper body is sore, go for a walk.

Then get him up to an hour per day, over time. Name: E-Mail: What I
have listed is only what "I" have noticed.

Yesterday it kept a crew of girls all day on that product only. Thanks
for having the cojones to put out your information.

Increased feeling of being solidly grounded Matt Furey has a DAILY
Politically Incorrect fitness tip for you! Luckily for David, he had a
cousin that was on the ball. It has started to get my Dad to lose
weight, and will probably save his life.

KLACK - ARTE - Der Fremde im Park The list goes on and on and eventually
I'll bring it all your way in Fureyous detail. Afterall, how can a few
gentle and easy movements - as well as the massaging and slapping of
some pressure points, do so much good.

If someone chooses that path, no argument from me.

Today's generation will benefit from it as I did.

Kick ass - take names, Matt Furey P.

Kick ass - take names, Matt Furey P.

Quite simply, these slaps and knocks immediately improve blood
circulation. But today I want to once again tell you that my evening
jaunts have become a much more powerful workout due to the The Chinese
Long-Life System exercises that I follow each morning.

Since I've been home I hadn't done a single sprint.

Every time we clean out the order inbox, it fills up again. Then get him
up to an hour per day, over time. Our muscles are full of knots. Am I
Too Hard On Fat People? The demand for this product is overwhelming, and
that is surely going to drive up the price.

"Tubb" just ordered a new copy of my new Chinese Long-Life System. Sorry
about the spelling errors.