Subject: MEESAGE FROM DR GUMASSI HAMIDOU

From: "gmss hamidou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 21:32:19 +0200 (CEST)

DR.GUMASSI HAMIDOUFINANCIAL
DIRECTOR ECOWAS SECRETATRIAT
BUILDING , HQ BENIN REPUBLIC.
ATTENTION: MY FRIEND.

I CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE AS I CONTACT YOU IN SUCH A SURPRISING MANNER. BUT I
RESPECTFULLY INSIST YOU READ THIS LETTER CAREFULLY AS I AM OPTIMISTIC IT
WILL OPEN DOORS FOR UNIMAGINABLE FINANCIAL REWARDS FOR BOTH OF US.
THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION MIGHT NOT FALL WITHIN THE WIDE SPECTRUM OF YOUR
BUSINESS ACTIVITIES, BUT I PLEAD YOUR ASSISTANCE, AS YOUR FLAIR FOR
PROFITABLEBUSINESS IS NEEDED.YOU MAY HAVE COME ACROSS
PROPOSITIONS SIMILAR TO THIS BUT DO NOT LIKEN THIS TO ANY OF SUCH AS THE END
SHALL SURELY JUSTIFY.
I AM GUMASSI HAMIDOU, THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCE - ECOWAS. PRESENTLY I AM IN
BENIN REPUBLICOFFSETTING ECOWAS CONTRACTORS' PAYMENTS.
I AM MAKING THIS PROPOSAL TO YOU OPEN AND CONFIDENTIAL. A MAN OF MY STATUS
WITH VERY HIGH POSITION IN ECOWAS I WOULD NOT WANT ECOWAS OR HER STAFFS TO
TRACE FUND IN MY ACCOUNT. FOR THE ABOVE REASON I DECIDIED TO CONTACT YOU 
SECRETLY.
I WOULD HOWEVER WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUITY TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF $20
MILLION AMERICA DOLLARS WHICH I GENERATED FROM OVER ESTIMATED VARIOUS ECOWAS
PROJECTS. AS THE FINANCIAL DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF PAYMENT, I AM THE MAIN AND
LAST SIGNATORY TO THE RELEASE OF CONTRACTORS FUNDS. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT
ALL LEGAL GROUNDS HAVE BEEN ARRANGED WAITING FOR THIS OPPORTUITY TO COME.
ALL

I WANT FROM YOU IS:
1. CONFIDENTIALITY: NO OTHER EAR OR EYE MUST HEAR ABOUT THIS BUSINESS OR SEE
THIS EMAIL DUE TO THE THREAT ON MY JOB.
2. I NEED A PROMISSORY NOTE FROM YOU STATING THAT YOU WILL NOT RUN AWAY WITH
MY MONEY OR BACK OUT WHEN NEEDED AND ALSO YOU WILL GIVE ME YOURFULL CO-OPERATION.
3. FULL NAME AND YOUR CONTACT DETAILS OF WHICH THE FUND WILL BE WIRED.
AS SOON AS I SIGN THE FUND RELEASE DOCUMENT IN YOUR FAVOUR, A TRANSFER TO 
YOURACCOUNT WILL TAKE PLACE.
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS EXCEPT YOURSELF AND MYSELF.
FOR THE SHARING, AS SOON AS YOU COMFIRM THE FUND - I AM NOT GREEDY, YOU WILL
KEEP HALF OF THE MONEY AND I WILL KEEP HALF.
FORWARD TO ME THE REQUIRED DETAILS (PROMISORY NOTE AND FULL NAME AND CONTACT
DETAILS) BY EMAIL:,,( [email-masked]),, IMMEDIATELY E-MAIL IS 
MOST SECURE FOR NOW.
CALL ME ON MY PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER(0022997726544)
REMEMBER THAT A BUSINESS OF THIS NATURE NEEDS TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.
BEST REGARDS
DR.GUMASSI HAMIDOU

¡Miles de amigos con tus mismas aficiones! http://www.latinchat.com