Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-smime-bfibecms-03.txt

From: "Turner, Sean P." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:04:47 -0400

This message initiates an SMIME Working Group Last Call on the document:

 Title     : Using the Boneh-Franklin and Boneh-Boyen identity-based
             encryption algorithms with the Cryptographic Message
             Syntax (CMS)
 Author(s) : L. Martin, M. Schertler
 Filename  : draft-ietf-smime-bfibecms-03.txt
 Pages     : 15
 Date      : 2007-5-1
	
This document describes the conventions for using the Boneh-Franklin BF) and
Boneh-Boyen (BB1) identity-based encryption algorithms in the Cryptographic
Message Syntax (CMS) to encrypt content encryption keys. Object identifiers
and the convention for encoding a recipient's identity are also defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-bfibecms-03.txt

The purpose of this WG Last Call is to ensure that the Working Group has
achieved consensus that the document is suitable for publication as an
Informational RFC.

Please review the document for both technical and editorial problems.
Technical issues should be discussed on this list. Editorial issues may be
sent to the document editor.

The Last Call period will end on Friday, June 15, 2007.

Upon completion of the last call, the WG chairs will take action based upon
the consensus of the WG. Possible actions include:

    1) recommending to the IETF Security Area Directors
       that the document, after possible editorial or
       other minor changes, be considered by the IESG
       for publication as an Informational RFC
       (which generally involves an IETF-wide Last Call); or

    2) requiring that outstanding issues be adequately
       addressed prior to further action (including,
       possibly, another WG Last Call).

Remember that it is our responsibility as Working Group members to ensure
the quality of our documents and of the Internet Standards process.  So,
please read and comment!

spt

---

From: "Turner, Sean P." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 05:45:03 -0400

The WG LC review period has passed.  This ID is being forwarded to the AD
for review.

spt 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Turner, Sean P.
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 2:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-smime-bfibecms-03.txt

	

spt