Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-03.txt

From: "Turner, Sean P." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:39:17 -0400

This message initiates an SMIME Working Group Last Call on the document:

 Title     : Use of the RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm in CMS
 Author(s) : J. Randall, B. Kaliski
 Filename  : draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-03.txt
 Pages     : 22
 Date      : 2007-5-31
	
The RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm is a one-pass (store-and-forward)
mechanism for transporting keying data to a recipient using the recipient's
RSA public key. This document specifies the conventions for using the
RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).
This version (-03) updates the ASN.1 syntax to align with ANS X9.44 and
ISO/IEC 18033-2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-03.txt

The purpose of this WG Last Call is to ensure that the Working Group has
achieved consensus that the document is suitable for publication as a
Standard Track RFC.

Please review the document for both technical and editorial problems.
Technical issues should be discussed on this list. Editorial issues may be
sent to the document editor.

The Last Call period will end on Friday, June 19, 2007.

Upon completion of the last call, the WG chairs will take action based upon
the consensus of the WG. Possible actions include:

    1) recommending to the IETF Security Area Directors
       that the document, after possible editorial or
       other minor changes, be considered by the IESG
       for publication as a Standards Track RFC
       (which generally involves an IETF-wide Last Call); or

    2) requiring that outstanding issues be adequately
       addressed prior to further action (including,
       possibly, another WG Last Call).

Remember that it is our responsibility as Working Group members to ensure
the quality of our documents and of the Internet Standards process.  So,
please read and comment!

spt

---

From: "Turner, Sean P." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:58:43 -0400

The WG LC review period has passed. This ID will be updated with Russ's
comments ID and then forwarded to the AD for review.

spt

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Turner, Sean P.
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 7:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-03.txt

        

A URL for this Internet-Draft is: 
 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-03.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-03.txt 

spt