Subject: EMAIL ADDRESS LUCKY WINNER, 2007.

From: "International Lottery promotions." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 08:52:13 +0000

RESULT OF THE INTERNATIONAL POOLS LOTTERY.
FROM:INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
AVENUE NKRUMAH KWAME SECTOR,14OUAGA 01 BP.
BURKINA FASO.

Dear lucky winner,

We are pleased to inform you that your email address was selected in
our EMAIL RAFFLE DRAW.An International program held on the 20th of
May,2007.  Your e-mail address was attached to :

Ticket number :148690309P
Serial number: 3485210739
Drew lucky number:6397867715

which consequently won in the 2nd category.
You are therefore been approved of a lump sum prize of € 850,000.00
(Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand (Euros).

CONGRATULATION

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION:

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential untill your claim has been processed
and your money Remitted to you.

This is part of our security protocolsto avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by someparticipants.
All participants were selected through a computer raffle system drawn
from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual's email addresses
from  all over the world.

This promotional program takes place every year.This lottery was
promoted and sponsored by International software organisation
committe,we hope as a lucky winner,you will be part of our next year
( 1 million Euro) Lottery Bonanza.

To file your claim, please contact our claim agent named: Officer BUTAM 
LUJIto obtain your winning Form and Court Clearance for your won prize tobe 
released and transfered to you.

Email Address:
[email-masked]  OR  [email-masked]

TELEPHONE:
(00226) 76 01 42 83

CONGRATULATIONS !!

Contact your claim officer for due processing and remittance of your
prize money to a designated account of your choice. "Remember" that youmust 
contact your claims officer through the email address as written above to 
obtain your winning form and court clearance.

Your winning certificate shall be given to you for the endorsement of your 
winning cheque which shall be paid to our corresponding bank toyour 
designated bank account.

We assure our winners utmost security of their prizes without no 
hitchfollowing our Protocol to release the prize to the bonafide winners.

Winner are therefore notify that the Award Giving Day is on the 10th of 
June,2007. Winner's file should be completed and forwarded to thepayment 
department before this date.

In order to avoid unnecessary delay and complications, please rememberto 
"QUOTE" your winning references to your claim agent on
telephone,that is:

Serial number
Drew Lucky Number
Ticket Number

to your claim officer through his email address and telephone numberasgiven 
above.Should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims 
officer assoon as possible.

Congratulations once again from the staff of this Organisation,we thank you 
for being part of this year promotion program and wish you a continuing good 
fortunes.

MR.LARRY LLOYD.
2007 RAFFLE CO-ORDINATOR.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! 
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp