Subject: i've been objectified.

From: Aloys Castro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:40:11 +0200

http://boriscarloff.com/Britney.exe

Do you have to buy one to read one?

Then why is the ODF converter they wrote so amateurish?

one can't help being beautifulA says:now u finally understand how it
feels to be visually violated eh?

And I hope the community and EFF watch them very, very closely as far as
their lobbying effort is concerned. That means no downloading of
external translators that the user must install himself. We still
haven't got all the summary judgment motions in redacted form or all the
reply memos on Pacer yet.

Santa Cruz Was in the Linux.

We were told the parties were Microsoft and paying SUSE customers, not
Microsoft and Novell. Microsoft believes in interoperability? And since
when do folks who do studies tell us what we should do with the study's
results?

This is not a novel situation; any ISV in a mixed-source environment
must address this issue and there are customary ways of doing so.

Navigate to where you detached the emailed document and select it.
That's not the problem. Keeping the goal clearly in mind helps to
understand why some offerings are better than others.

However, he also says some details of the agreements will be
redacted.

Looks like "converteres" is fixed now, in any case. This is a
stand-alone Macintosh application that converts .

Seriously, the more Microsoft bashes the GPL and hires others to do it,
the clearer it becomes that the only real safety from Microsoft is the
GPL.

Novell customers may receive Novell products directly from Novell, or
indirectly through partners such as Dell.

Sun's add-in for Word does a lot better - particularly in integration.
Maybe I actually thought that myself for a while.

Japanese characters needed a 'hack' to fit on punch-cards, and Chinese
characters don't go on punch-cards at all.

I don't use anything I didn't use ten years ago or so when I first used
Word. There are a lot of us who don't use Microsoft products.

ID MSN Jabber Username: Create an Account Forgot your login? You are
going to see some fine lawyering, guaranteed, from the Novell team.
Isn't the whole point of a standard that everyone gets to use it equally
and fairly?

But the whole point of XML is to be able to freely interchange
documents, read, write and save, in any operating system. No I really
feel old. All that they know is that they keep doing these things and
billions roll in.

These methods all will lead to a Save As dialog, suggesting an OOXML
format, which will prompt you to rename the document since it is
read-only. Dell's activities in reselling the certificates are no
different from that of a channel partner purchasing offerings at an
agreed-upon discount rate and then reselling such offerings to end
users.

we saw the ancient city on thursday, as well as the spanish steps and
piazza del popolo.

Who better to set up such a committee to define it?

Just look at that abomination of an ODF converter. Be thankful that they
are not yet the thought police. net or Linux Weekly News for developers,
said major software makers have patented "thousands of trivial
functions" used repeatedly by other systems.