Subject: PLEASE YOUR HELP IS NEEDED

From: "princess muotoh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 04:51:19 +0200

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of 
Allah for you to help me and my family, Allah will bless and reward you 
aboundantly and you would never regret this.My family and I are true moslems 
and worship Allah truthfully.

I got your contact during my search for this assistance. I am a female 
student from University Burkina Faso, Ouaga. I am 33yrs old. I'd like any 
person who can be caring, loving and home oriented.I will love to have a 
long-term relationship with you and to know more about you.

I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you 
can be able to help me in this transaction. Well,my father died earlier two 
months ago and left I and my junior brother behind. He was a king, which 
ourtown citizens titled him over sixteen years before
his death.

I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his 
wealth now because my junior brother is still young and my mother is not 
literate enough to know all my father's wealth.

He left the sum of US$15.5.M (FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US 
DOLLOARS in a security company.This money was annually paid into my late 
fathers account from Shell petroleum development company(spdc)and chevronoil 
company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and 
community development in our jurisdiction.

I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in 
abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my 
father and our family, which they were planning to do without my consent 
because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.

Now,I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the 
security company to your bank account, That is why I felt happy when I saw 
your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of Allah, you will 
help me invest this money wisely. I am ready to pay 30% of the total amount 
to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual 
After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us,which you will 
strongly have absolute control over it.

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in 
lifting this fund, kindly reach me.Please, note that this transaction is100% 
  risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible,I 
will send you my picture as soon as I hear from you for recognition.

contact me immediately you receive my letter through my  e-mail.
Hope to read from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

PRINCESS MUOTOH

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! 
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/