Subject: Fact: The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.

From: Wills <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:49:39 +0300

http://flyway.in/go.php?id=10 :)
SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

Your mouse should fit into your hand comfortably and should not be too
small.

To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no
choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

Couldn't  it also mean "having a head like a fly"?
After weeks of needling, he snapped and beat her repeatedly with an axe
leaving her mentally retarded. I swear there is a huge neon sign
somewhere that advertises my store once I hit start on the microwave.
Hang up, call them, and ask again.

Which is to say all the time. You have the right to give this relic
away, even trade it if you wish.

So I think of a bribe. Tidbit: Don't use Bloody-Stupid-Johnston for your
landscaping.

Ask what their phone number is. Sometimes it seemed that way.

Fact: Light moves slowly in discworld because of the magical fields.
The store is empty so you think lunchtime.

Around noon one of my regular customers came in to the store and
informed me that there were a couple of racoons trapped in out dumpster.
The size listed for an LCD is the visible size. Many people will pick
the last minute you open to browse the store.

Suggestion: To get ahead in a fight, scream "I'm a hemopheliac" and as
your oponent looks on in disgust kick him where it counts.
Make the first topping mushrooms. So you see refresh rate is no longer
important.

Straighten both wrists and relax fingers, for a count of five. Fact: The
flubber with the bouncing and the hurting and the burning and the
mwoisenhimen is bad. ", snicker and say "We'll find out, won't we? The
host has the same mundane voice and he even repeats the same words!

The heads picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom.

Ask if they need paper. Tidbit: Alex Trubeck doesn't know what the
phrase "below me" means.
bizwarcho :: article :: From the Mouths of Babes. So I wander outside
and take a look, ah yes two racoons. The average audience also does not
know how to think beyond the game.

The preferred local is the poacher.

Fact: The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation. I swear
there is a huge neon sign somewhere that advertises my store once I hit
start on the microwave. Observation: Hole and Whole are almost
completely opposite with only one letter different!
So I hope you like my little rant more should come in the future.
Tidbit: You are taller with shoes on. Refresh rate was important to you
when you had a CRT, but it just doesn't work the same with an LCD. Most
testers would agree that you can't.
Start you order with "I'd like. My personality drives me to be friendly
and helpful, especially to those in need.

bizwarcho :: article :: Beer Store Chronicles:  No good deed goes
unpunished! Especially on foods such as Weetabix or Shreddies. Your
mouse should have its own area on the desk, with enough room for its
use. Oh and they never pay with cash, that would be way to easy! "I'd
run home and play dead.

bizwarcho :: article :: From the Mouths of Babes.

"I work for Revenue Canada. Avoid saying it at all costs.