Subject: It makes sense that we would see other signs of aging, like shortening of the white blood cell telomeres, as well.

From: Fidelia Beard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 18:56:31 +0200

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Just look at what has happened over the past thirty years in computer
hardware and software. However, other potential negative effects on
offspring from delayed motherhood have been only anecdotal.

You can think about the life span of a cell being the integral of two
vectors in a sense, the force of destruction and the force of
prevention, maintenance and repair.
" This is just one of many equally disabling conditions that high levels
of funding for healthy life extension research could address. But the
hope is that one or two of the genes involved in this system will turn
out to have big effects all by themselves. Advanced nanomedicine will
take over from regenerative medicine as science progresses further down
the path of extending the healthy human life span - but we are only just
getting started today.

It makes sense that we would see other signs of aging, like shortening
of the white blood cell telomeres, as well.
Ideas are cheap - there is never any shortage of good ideas and the will
to succeed; the problem is always capitalization of development.

What the study shows is that stem cells can be made that are specific to
patients regardless of age or sex, and that these cells are identical
genetic matches to the donor . You can read about this in a series of
books, for example, which start with the word 'nanomedicine. So mtDNA
might accumulate damage at a much faster rate than DNA in the nucleus.