Subject: flamenco demerit

From: Lugo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:41:04 -0400

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

Money Talk - make money while others talk!

Given the rapid changes in technology and service offerings, it is hard
to make a long term recommendation.
Inbound toll-free service is often less expensive than calling card
rates. Check with Information to see if the phone number   actually
belongs to that company. More options: Try a different search in the
search box above.

Use our Advanced Search option. What is a Freephone number? Move Items X
- Reviews and free downloads at Download. Here is a brief description of
how this fraud is perpetrated and you need to know what you can do to
avoid becoming a victim of this scam.

So with a number of free Phone number packages avalaible you are most
probable to be our valued customer . Usually toll free numbers are too
busy; people usually have to wait for their turn.

Call Of Duty update - Reviews and free downloads at Download.
It is easies to call than to write letters or emails.

Over the past numerous years, the Global Telecommunications has made a
robust performance in the world.

Today, we are forced to live in an overly competitive industry where
telecom is forced to be cheaper everyday.

Toll free numbers help companies a lot in knowing customer perspective
about their company and products. The spurious calls will sound like a
real enquiry from your bank by asking you to confirm your personal
details such as your bank account details.