Subject: thoughtlessness thwart

From: Samuel Ritter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 04:49:34 +0200

This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats. BREEZY CONDITIONS DIMINISHING.

CLOUDY WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS AFTERNOON. EXPECT
BRIEF HEAVY RAIN WITH UP TO ONE HALF INCH OF RAIN IN SOME LOCATIONS.
CARROLL AND EASTERN BENTON COUNTIES.

A CLUSTER OF SHOWERS AND STORMS WILL MOVE THROUGH OSAGE.

A FLOOD ADVISORY MEANS RIVER OR STREAM FLOWS ARE ELEVATED OR PONDING OF
WATER IN URBAN OR OTHER AREAS IS OCCURRING OR IS IMMINENT.

CLOUDY SKIES OVER PRINCE OF WALES.

ELSEWHERE THERE WILL REMAIN A CHANCE FOR ISOLATED LIGHT SHOWERS WITH
ADDITIONAL RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF LESS THAN ONE T A FLOOD ADVISORY MEANS
RIVER OR STREAM FLOWS ARE ELEVATED OR PONDING OF WATER IN URBAN OR OTHER
AREAS IS OCCURRING OR IS IMMINENT.

THERE HAS BEEN A DECREASE IN AREAL COVERAGE WITH THE LOSS OF DAYTIME
HEATING. ELSEWHERE THERE WILL REMAIN A CHANCE FOR ISOLATED LIGHT SHOWERS
WITH ADDITIONAL RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF LESS THAN ONE TENTH OF AN INCH.

THE STORMS ARE MOVING FROM THE SOUTHEAST TO THE NORTHWEST.

CARROLL AND EASTERN BENTON COUNTIES.

A CLUSTER OF SHOWERS AND STORMS WILL MOVE THROUGH OSAGE.

FOG NEAR THE SUMMIT OF THOMPSON PASS WILL REDUCE VISIBILITIES ALONG THE
RICHARDSON HIGHWAY TO LESS THAN ONE MILE AT TIMES THROUGHOUT THE EVENING
AS WELL. ELSEWHERE THERE WILL REMAIN A CHANCE FOR ISOLATED LIGHT SHOWERS
WITH ADDITIONAL RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF LESS THAN ONE T ELSEWHERE THERE WILL
REMAIN A CHANCE FOR ISOLATED LIGHT SHOWERS WITH ADDITIONAL RAINFALL
AMOUNTS OF LESS THAN ONE T

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS
AFTERNOON.

SCATTERED SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE PUSHING SOUTHWEST OVER THE INNER
CHANNELS. CLOUDY SKIES OVER THE SOUTHERN INNER CHANNELS.

CLOUDY SKIES OVER PRINCE OF WALES. IT MAY ALSO CAUSE RAPID RISES AND
MINOR FLOODING OF SMALL STREAMS IN THE FAIRBANKS AREA, AND NORTHWEST TO
MURPHY DOME AND ON TO THE ELLIOT HIGHWAY NEAR THE MINTO CUTOFF.

THE STORMS ARE MOVING FROM THE SOUTHEAST TO THE NORTHWEST. PEA SIZED
HAIL IS ALSO POSSIBLE WITH THESE STORMS. IT MAY ALSO CAUSE RAPID RISES
AND MINOR FLOODING OF SMALL STREAMS IN THE FAIRBANKS AREA, AND NORTHWEST
TO MURPHY DOME AND ON TO THE ELLIOT HIGHWAY NEAR THE MINTO CUTOFF.
CLOUDY SKIES OVER THE MISTY FJORDS REGION. CLOUDY SKIES OVER THE
SOUTHERN INNER CHANNELS.

A FLOOD ADVISORY MEANS RIVER OR STREAM FLOWS ARE ELEVATED OR PONDING OF
WATER IN URBAN OR OTHER AREAS IS OCCURRING OR IS IMMINENT. A SMALLER
AREA OF SHOWERS AND STORMS WILL AFFECT MADISON.