Subject: So clean, dumb code often runs faster than really clever code, contrary to what developing in C might have taught us.

From: Philip N. Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 03:00:26 +0200

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

The process of then becoming a developer is simple: Act like one. We
assume that you are familiar with Portal Server concepts, such as
providers, containers, and channels. deployed in that directory.
For example, select userInfo under MyFrontPageTabPanelContainer. Through
an example, this article describes how to automate human workflow by
integrating Portal Server with Java CAPS. Community members have the
ability to initiate polls and surveys with other community members to
find out what they are thinking. This is great for performance but means
it's harder to predict the performance of a given block of code.
The corresponding CLI is psadmin.