Subject: trample covetous

From: Giles <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 01:22:04 -0700

"If he wants to divide us, he should be bold to say so but as at now we
are not and he should stop the political talks of which regime seized
the lands and pay us our money. Talk is cheap, our good friend, Asa B.
And we have absolutely no doubt in our minds that Mr. Would years of an
illegal structure being left in peace by the authorities make it
legal?

He will say things he cannot do and when the media goes to him, he will
give reasons that are not true.

Nii Tagoe said this at a meeting between the ministry, residents and the
fishermen in Accra to discuss the benefits of the project which was
already delayed. The only gift that one does not need to pay taxes on is
your mother and father gifts, the rest should be tax deductible. Alas,
nothing of the foregoing nature came to pass.

Barfour said replacement of stolen items had caused huge financial loss
to ECG and inconvenience to customers. Mr Ellis Owusu-Fordjour noted
that evidence adduced by the prosecution was unreliable and no
reasonable tribunal could rely on it.

He called for further collaboration between the two countries to tackle
international issues since both were leaders of internationally
recognized organizations. The people are mostly farmers and, according
to them.

Those who die in the name of Rawlings accusation of corruption is
demanding transparency of justice from him to prove a point that they
actually did something wrong to deserve this.