Subject: Congratulations!!!

From: Free Lotto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:51:34 -0400

FREELOTTO SWEEPSTAKES
12 Bridge Street,
Staines Middlesex TW18 4TP
United Kingdom.
Customer Service/Claims Department
Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/05
Batch: R3/A312-59

WINNING NOTIFICATION

WE ANNOUNCE TO YOU THE DRAW (#999) HELD ON 26TH OF JUNE

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ATTACHED TO TICKETNUMBER: 56475600545 188 WITH
 SERIAL NUMBER 5368/02 DREW THE LUCKY NUMBERS: 04,29,39,41,43,45,42. THIS
 SUBSEQUENTLY WON YOU THE MATCH 5 PLUS BONUS.

YOU HAVE THEREFORE BEEN APPROVED TO CLAIM A TOTAL SUM OF £1,000,000.00
 (ONE MILLION POUNDS STERLING) IN CASH CREDITED TO FILE NO:
 KTU/9023118308/03.

ALL PARTICIPANTS FOR THE ONLINE VERSION WERE SELECTED RANDOMLY FROM THE
 WORLD WIDE WEB (WWW) THROUGH A COMPUTER DRAW SYSTEM AND EXTRACTED FROM
 OVER 100,000 UNIONS, ASSOCIATIONS, INDIVIDUALS AND CORPORATE BODIES
 EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT ARE LISTED ONLINE.

THIS PROMOTION TAKES PLACE QUATERLY. IN VIEW OF THESE, YOUR
 £1,000,000.00 WOULD BE RELEASED TO YOU BY ANY OF OUR PAYMENT OFFICE .

TO APPLY FOR YOUR CLAIM, PLEASE CONTACT OUR ONLINE CLAIM AGENT BELOW:-

MR. JAMES ROBERT.
ONLINE CLAIMS AGENT.
FREELOTTO SWEEPSTAKES
EMAIL:[email-masked] 
TEL:+447024070709
ENDEAVOUR TO FORWARD A COPY OF THIS WINNING EMAIL WITH  WITH THE
 FOLLOWING  INFORMATION(S) BELOW:- 

FULL
 NAMES:..........................................................................
COMPLETE HOME ADDRESS:.............................................
MARITAL STATUS:....................................................
OCCUPATION:....................................
AGE:............
SEX:................
NATIONALITY:..........................
MOBILE/HOME NUMBER:.......................

THAT WAY YOUR WINNINGS CERTIFICATE AND ALL OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS /
 PAPERWORK CAN BE PREPARED FOR YOU SO THAT OUR PAYMENT OFFICE WILL
 RELEASE YOUR WINNING TO YOU.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP YOUR WINNING INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL UNTILL
 YOUR CLAIMS IS PROCESSED AND RELEASE, THIS IS PART OF OUR PRECAUTIONARY
 MEASURE TO AVOID DOUBLE CLAIMING AND UNWARRANTED ABUSE OF THIS PROGRAM.

NOTE THAT ALL WINNING MUST BE CLAIM NOT LATER THAN TWO (2) WEEKS,
 PLEASE BE WARNED AND TREAT AS URGENT.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!

WILLIAMS FREEMAN
INFORMATION CENTER
FREE LOTTO -UK

This transmission may contain information that is privileged,
 confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
 intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
 copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including
 any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this
 transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy
 the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format.
 Thank you.