Subject: htmlAnother EMBO Reports paper for your reading pleasure today: "One of the greatest scientific mysteries, which has puzzled scientists for thousands of years, is what controls the length of life.

From: Ibarra <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:21:51 +0300

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

There is simply less of the growth factors that drive stem cells to
produce new neurons. Why don't we all go out today and do something that
Callahan disapproves of, how does that sound?

There comes a point in the growth of every successful popular movement
when you have to start thinking seriously about approaching very high
net worth individuals - the billionaires.

If you wanted to develop a drug to combat aging it wouldn't be enough to
target telomeres, you would also have to target these other genetic
pathways. htmGlenn Reynolds of Instapundit has posted an online copy of
his recent review essay from the ABA's law and technology journal,
entitled Live Long - And Prosper?
Stem cell research will lead - we hope - to a complete understanding of
cellular machinery, an essential first step towards all the most
futuristic visions of medical science.

Researchers "have revitalised the thymus which produces the T cells
required to fight infection . You can find the details in the following
Fight Aging!

Why don't we all go out today and do something that Callahan disapproves
of, how does that sound? It really does look as though there is no
fixed, non-changeable upper limit to life span. For that matter, what
are the mechanisms whereby some other species of animal manage to live
far longer than their peers?

While the same genes drive development and aging, the researchers do not
consider that aging is an intentional product of evolution like
development.

People don't respect food, they abuse it.
Biotechnology, the industry that promises the broadest potential for
life-extending breakthroughs, is a notoriously risky investment play .