Subject: Per diem available for the right candidate.

From: Mobley U. Isabel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:51:37 -0500

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

Must be familiar with IBC, AISC, and ACI codes. Duties will include
analysis and design of reinforced concrete liquid containment vessels;
concrete foundations;steel frames;wood forming and scaffold systems.
If so, where and when?
Responsibilities will be to work on multiple fast track capital
projects. Position will work with other engineering team members to
develop design documents and drawings for the plant.
Please include the type of firm, number of years and number of
employees.

The client will consider contract as well as permanent hire.

Please describe your most recent project including requirements and
results.
Briefly, describe your Biomass Thermal Energy experience.

Please characterize your familiarity with AASHTO, NC-National Building
Codes, as well as Environmental regulations pertaining to storm water
and erosion control.

Consulting services company actively seeking a Master Planner to act as
the manager for a facilities support project at an Air Force base in
northwest Florida.
If you do not presently live in this area, are you willing to relocate?
Job functions include general project management, estimating, cost
control, scope development and scheduling. This temp to perm position is
available immediately to the right candidate. Questions you will be
asked - Describe your educational background and any certifications or
licenses you may hold. These positions will require a record of
successful project management in diesel and gas turbine electric
generating plants and low voltage power distribution and controls.
Generous salary based on experience and benefits. Must have knowledge of
NESC code, writing specifications, cost estimating and project
scheduling for transmission line projects.
You need to be able to mobilize ASAP! Does your experience
drafting-designing on commercial residential site development projects?
Knowledge of USAF base level organization and facility engineering would
be helpful. What design software have you used?

All qualified candidates encouraged to apply. DO you have excellent
communication skills, are self-motivated, goal-oriented and able to work
both independently and as part of a team.