Subject: Few bugs were fixed in built-in installer to make it work more reliably on FreeBSD and to improve its reliability for ipfw firewalls.

From: Grace V. Rosalia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:31:45 -0500

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patients. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Built-in version control based on RCS provides for a simple way to track
 changes.

Not all platforms provide means to support run-time DNSName objects.
Compilers for PF and ipfilter support fastroute, route-to, reply-to and
dup-to options.

If user created service group with the name "ICMP", the GUI would place
new ICMP objects under this group instead of the standard folder "ICMP".
Instead, this release adds two major new features: support for Cisco IOS
access lists and a framework to import existing firewall or router
configuration. This is especially convenient as it allows one to inspect
the rules after failed compilation while still having compiler error on
screen. Script compression is optional. The name of the chain is the
name of the branch choosen by administrator.

Here also the name of the table is the same as the name of the
AddressTable object it was created for.