Subject: tamper

From: Hadrian T. Whitney <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 20:07:48 +0100

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

OpenMP Metrics When recorded with clock-based profiles, the OpenMP state
information is used to construct two additional metrics of performance,
"OpenMP Work" and "OpenMP Wait".

To profile a server, you must ensure that the JVM command launching the
server is prepended with the collect command with appropriate arguments.
OpenMP is a specifications for parallelizing programs in a shared memory
environment. This can help with job placement and career advancement;
see sun.
The BigAdmin newsletter keeps you informed of new information on the
BigAdmin site,  technical tips, and the latest Solaris news.

The tools derives OpenMP metrics from these streams, and synthesizes the
user-model callstack from the implementation model data in the streams.
In the discussion below, names of mfunctions extracted from an OpenMP
construct from function foo are of the form foo-OMPa, foo-OMPb, etc.
Computing all the pixel values of the Mandelbrot set using the Sun
Studio compiler is timed. This section will describe the differences
between the models. OpenMP Pragmas The OpenMP specification defines a
set of pragmas.
There are several reasons this might be the case.

il to the compile line and the Sun Studio compiler will search for the .
There are two main technologies used for performance measurement on
OpenMP programs: tracing and statistical profiling.

The BigAdmin newsletter keeps you informed of new information on the
BigAdmin site,  technical tips, and the latest Solaris news. This could
be done in the inline code as well; however, it would be much longer and
complicated to write by hand. It mandates functionality in the OpenMP
runtime, but requires no compiler support. Since most developers want
good performance with little time and effort, this raises an important
question. The authors give the motivation and design of the API, an
example of its use, and a description as to how the data provided by the
API can be used to represent performance of OpenMP programs. The
functionality described above is sufficient for a statistical-sampling
based profiler, but trace-based profilers need more events. Performance
measurement tools typically record data in the implementation-model, and
have to map that behavior back to the user-model.
"OpenMP Wait" represents the total time waiting, and includes lock and
barrier waits, ordered-waits, and OpenMP library overhead, such as
scheduling, thread-management, and so forth.

In practice, it's not quite a silver bullet. Of course, you can call the
module file anything you like.

Each pixel represents a position in the complex plane of the display.
For fork events, that ID reports nested parallelism.

See, for example, Paraver, KOJAK, CATCH, and TAU, among others. Finally,
in the last section, we provide the web links to the IBM WebSphere
documentation.

With inline code, there is no jump, so the stack pointer can continue
without interruption.
But, in either case, they can be removed, and replaced with
pseudo-functions, based on the OpenMP state, representing a user-model
of what the OpenMP runtime is doing on behalf of the process.

The second stream is a trace of timestamped profile packets.

OpenMP is a widely accepted specification, and vendors like Sun, Intel,
IBM, and SGI support it. " The list of changes to SunSolve Infodocs and
SRDBs shows recent updates.
See, for example, Paraver, KOJAK, CATCH, and TAU, among others. In our
example, we name it start-collector. Sun Developer Expert Assistance
Sun's new program offers help on a per-request basis to individual
developers. In addition, the OpenMP runtime must support a query that
provides the current parallel region ID of the calling thread, and the
performance tool records that information in every profile packet. If
you want to examine it on a different machine, you should set "-A copy"
to make the experiment more portable.

The  longer the iteration, the more beneficial inline code becomes.
This is not the case for this example.

mod file, these warnings are harmless. init section has been called.
You will also need a supported version of Java installed.

Since most developers want good performance with little time and effort,
this raises an important question.

In collaboration with the members of the OpenMP Tools Mailing List,
events were defined for join, and for entry and exit to many of the
OpenMP constructs. By capturing complete callstacks with each event, the
dynamic callgraph behavior becomes obvious.

Read Dileep's blog at  blogs. Then, optimization flags are used and the
computations are timed again. Find out more about Sun's Pragmatic SOA
approach and the Sun Java Composite Application Platform Suite.
Consider a simple OpenMP program, with a main program, calling function
foo, containing a single OpenMP parallel construct, executing with four
threads.

With some tinkering, it would be possible to match the performance in
-fast with inline assembly code.