Subject: awakening

From: Doris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 05:48:07 -0500

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

All marks are trademarks of SYS-CON Media. Pro Offers fine-grained
control over Ajax processing.

Now I want to use jMaki with Ajax.

This means you do all the JavaScript technology, CSS, and DOM coding on
the client, as well as the coding for page presentation.

Fortunately new debugging tools, such as the Mozilla Firebug Debugger,
are emerging to make debugging of Ajax-related code easier. Perhaps the
most interesting part of the talk was Garrett's answer to the question
"What is the highest complement that someone can give a product? Like
put links in the nodes and respective attributes in JSP tags.

The Phobos project allows you to develop web  applications using a
scripting language, which can allow for more  rapid development. There's
more but these are some of the things that are pretty important.

I have done a visual web pack tutorial and like the look and feel of the
components. This is not a heavily attended conference. The web server
processes the request and returns an XML document that contains the
result.

Instead, the client then updates the page based on the response.

And many of them are using Ajax to achieve this goal. For example, the
dojo. She writes about web application technologies that are part of the
Java EE platform. A map of that location will be displayed. The web
application should come up in a browser.

The jMaki project allows you to wrap off-the-shelf Ajax-enabled 
widgets, such as those from the Dojo toolkit or the Yahoo widgets,  in a
JavaServer Faces component or a JSP tag handler. The fact that the
OpenAjax meeting was hosted by Sun, however, might initially surprise a
few readers - especially since Sun didn't win any of the seven positions
on the committee. For other than simple applications, developers must
consider these UI issues and include code that handles them
appropriately. It helped me so much in understanding the widgets.

On the server, you do the coding to handle the XMLHttpRequest call, and
to return an appropriate response, such as XML.
Anyone, including hackers, can examine the code by viewing the source
through a browser. and the ability to drag and drop widgets in V.

In that case, I want to bring up a table when that item is clicked.
complib for jMaki such that I can use jMaki as a pallette in netbeans
visual web pack designer? Instead, the client then updates the page
based on the response.

This means you do all the JavaScript technology, CSS, and DOM coding on
the client, as well as the coding for page presentation.

Now it turns out that if you look at the fisheye widget you will see
that I have added a url attribute to the second item in the widget.

Significantly, the server does not send back an entire page, as is the
case for conventional, "click, wait, and refresh" web applications.
Hackers can attempt to reverse engineer your web application. Just
throwing some Ajax technology into a web application is not enough.
A JavaScript technology function creates and configures an
XMLHttpRequest object on the client, and specifies a JavaScript
technology callback function.
He noted that companies want to maintain the sort of governance,
security, and performance that they have for traditional apps. io
library abstracts Ajax-related communication with the server and so
hides low-level XMLHttpRequest operations. How do you bookmark a
specific state of that page? His contributions include the design and
development of key components for Sun Download Center, Sun eCommerce
suites, and Sun Java System Application Server.
We also optimize the page parsing and load the Dojo widgets
programatically which can be useful. The web application should come up
in a browser.
Both Dietzen and Crupi punctuated their talks with some snazzy demos
that seemlessly mashed up a variety of services into a front end
interface.

Ajax-Enabled JavaServer Faces Components Create web applications with
Ajax-enabled JavaServer Faces components.

This means that a user can continue interacting with the client without
noticing a lag in response. NET Developer's Journal - . - Drowning in
options, please help.