Subject: loiter

From: Polly <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 00:27:20 -0400

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

It truly shows your narrow mindedness.

Also, almost any animal that produces gas is technically contributing to
global warming. How often do any of you go to Wal-Mart and see Made in
America tags?
I mean maybe if we all come together and continue destroying our country
and banning homos from marriage suicide bombers will stop killing our
troops and innocent people. I am sorry Shannon, I know this is way
beyond you, this is an adult thing that I hope some day you will
understand.

I am not as suprised that shannon agreed with me as the fact that the
other side. Why do we still use the N word?

The world looks down upon us for trying to Americanize the world.

Australia also declined.
also, homosexuals finally feel comfortable voicing thier opinions
without fear of violence.

We allow immigrants into our country because they have no where to go.

kolran and joy, keep bringing up some liberal conspiracy.
Did you go out today and fight for the little black child that was
gunned down in a drive by? Its this darned liberal thinking nowdays. and
in most states it is illegal for homosexual couples to get married.

I do not think it will make a difference but it will help. you should
think of the things you are truly proposing. Learn something about the
actual science so we can have an intelligent discussion about it.
I can talk to you all day about any subject that you would like, maybe
you did not read my stint about abortion. And not all muslims are bad.
Its this darned liberal thinking nowdays.
So, sure, if you want to stop global warming go ahead. Even funnier, she
forgets to capitalize and in her sentence. At worst, your relationship
is explicitly forbidden basic rights regarding the ability to raise
children with your partner or make medical decisions for them. You also
cannot call yourself christian if your are also liberal. I guess I
missed that.

Then we will debate this subject.