Subject: Creative Suite 3 only $269

From: "paloma wernher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:39:59 +0200

Existence was given us for action. Our worth is determined by the good
deed we do, rather than by the fine emotions we feel,
Live always in the best company when you read.
Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in
awareness.
Trouble is the common denominator of living. It is the great equalizer.
Many a woman drives a man to drink. water.
Between the anvil and the hammer.
Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
My only fear is that I may live too long. This would be a subject of
dread to me.
Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to
help you discover who you are.
You must regulate your life by the standards you admire when you are at
your best.
The splendid discontent of God With chaos made the world. And from the
discontent of man The worlds best progress springs.
First rule of Economics 101: our desires are insatiable. Second rule: we
can stomach only three Big Macs at a time.
Read good, big important things.
Crimes of which a people is ashamed constitute its real history. The
same is true of man.
The great artist is a slave to his ideals.
Brave is the lion tamer, brave is the world subduer, but braver is the
one who has subdued himself.
Divorce is the one human tragedy that reduces everything to cash.
I was the only one there I never heard of.