Subject: ***SPAM*** 15.138 (5) It will be very pleasant for me to receive your answer!

From: "kendrick chia-yin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 14:55:55 +0000

Hello the man, not familiar for me!

 I understand, that you are very much surprised to see my letter now.
But I ask, that you spent 10 minutes of time and read it. There is a
probability that your and my life can change. First I wish to be
presented to you. My name is Julya and I ask to name me so. To me of
29 years, I live in Russia in the city of Kirov. I am single and never
married. I am finished school also have gone to study in school of
beauty. . My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals, but unique
lack during my life at me is not present the man which could make me
happy. For all my life I could not meet the man which is necessary for
me, but very much I want.
 Once in the evening I watched TV and there spoke, that in Russia
15000000 women who live without the man and that birth rate of women
in Russia in 1,5 times more, than men. It is sad, but it is the fact.
Also on the TV have told, that now many women use "Marriage agencies"
which help to find suitable the man in any point our globe. I have
found such agency here in my city and have addressed to them for this
help. They have told to me, that their help paid and costs 1500
roubles. First I thought, that it is expensive for me, but then I have
decided to not be greedy and have decided, that money not the most
important for me during this life. During this life I want happiness,
I want love, I want relations and happy family. Money cannot give to
me of it and I have paid to them.
 They have suggested me to get acquainted with the man from other
country. For me it was the big surprise and it is a little terrible,
but nevertheless I have not refused. I have thought. Why to not try to
get acquainted with the man from other country if I could not find my
special man here in Russia. Probably my destiny. To be with the man
from other country? I do not know.
 They to me gave yours e-mail the address also have told, that you also
search the woman for your life. I have taken all data and have gone to
the Internet of cafe as I can not use a computer well. I have asked
the manager the Internet of cafe to create to me a letter box. I write
now this letter to you and I hope, that you will answer me. Also here
in my letter you should receive 2 my photos and at once can see my
appearance. I think, that it is much more pleasant to receive the
letter from the person and at once to see, how this person looks.
Certainly appearance not the most important in the person as the
private world of the person is much more interesting and it is most
important, nevertheless my photos. Now you have learned a little about
me and also can see, how I look also I ask to think. We can try to
create serious relations or probably simply to be friends. If is not
present, simply tell to me about it and I shall understand. And still
I wished to speak to you. Very big request Also would like if you
nevertheless are interested in me that write to me about yours e-mail
where we with you could speak and a little good photos you have gone
to me. Here like and all that I wished to speak with you and now I
only needed to wait from you for the answer and I hope that you will
write that to me if I was not pleasant to you or serious relations are
not necessary to you let to me know.

The lonely woman from Russia Julya!

P.S. [email-masked] 

I will speak mine with you!