Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) Version 3.2 Certificate Handling
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, B. Ramsdell
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-2-21
	
This document specifies conventions for X.509 certificate usage by 
   Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) agents.  S/MIME 
   provides a method to send and receive secure MIME messages, and 
   certificates are an integral part of S/MIME agent processing.  S/MIME 
   agents validate certificates as described in RFC 3280bis, the 
   Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and CRL Profile.  
   S/MIME agents must meet the certificate processing requirements in 
   this document as well as those in RFC 3280bis. This document 
   obsoletes RFC 3850.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt