Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-rfc3278-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Update to Use of Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Algorithms in Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-rfc3278-update-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-2-12
	
RFC 3278 describes how to use Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) 
   public-key algorithms in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).  
   This document updates RFC 3278 to add support for the SHA2 family of 
   hash algorithms. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-rfc3278-update-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-smime-rfc3278-update-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt