Subject: From: Frank Williams

From: "frank williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:56:11 -0000

From: Frank Williams
 Abidjan , Ivory Coast
Rue 2 plateaux les perles
 
My name is frank williams, 24 years from Sierra Leone . My father and I 
escaped from our country at the heat of the civil war after loosing my 
mother and two of my senior brothers in the war. 
 
As a result of the political instability in my country even after the war, 
my father established his cocoa and coffee export business in Abidjan , 
Ivory Coast .
 
He was in Buake,  A northern city to  negotiate for the purchase of a cocoa 
plantation when he was shot and killed by the rebel troupes fighting to take 
over the Government of the country on the 22nd September, 2002. The death of 
my father has now made me an orphan and thereby exposing me to danger.
 
 Before the unfortunate death, my late father had in his personal account 
with a bank here the sum of $18.4m. As a result of the present insecurity of 
lives and property in this country,  I wish request that you assist me use 
your account in your country to transfer the balance of my father's account.
 
 Again to assist me with a letter of invitation that will make me get a visa 
to your country for residence in order for me to continue my education and 
to invest the fund in a viable business venture. 
 
 I am willing to give you 15% while 5% has been earmarked for expenses. If 
this is acceptable to you,  Send me a mail through my regular e-mail account 
so that we can discuss further on this matter. 
 
[email-masked]
 
Frank Williams

-------
Mail.Od.Ua supported by Telematika ISP
http://www.odessa.net