Subject: Re: CMS Questionnaire

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:52:26 -0400

I'd like to thank all that responded to the questionnaire.  I have 
information for 9 implementations that will be included in the CMS 
Interoperability Report that I'm going to give Tim and Russ.  I believe 
the information contained therein supports moving CMS to draft standard.

spt

Sean Turner wrote:
> Russ and Tim have challenged me to try to advance CMS to Draft Standard 
> using the process in BCP 97 to deal with the dependencies that have not 
> yet advanced (or aren't advancing).  To that end, I've drawn up the 
> following questionnaire that I'd like implementers to complete and 
> return to me.  What we're shooting for is to find two implementations 
> that generate messages for each feature, and two implementations that 
> process each feature.  We don't think it should matter if the same two 
> implementations are used in both stages.
> 
> Thanks in advance,
> 
> spt