Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-smime-new-asn1-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : New ASN.1 Modules for CMS and S/MIME
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman, J. Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-smime-new-asn1-03.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2009-03-09

The Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) format, and many associated
formats, are expressed using ASN.1.  The current ASN.1 modules
conform to the 1988 version of ASN.1.  This document updates those
ASN.1 modules to conform to the 2002 version of ASN.1.  There are no
bits-on-the-wire changes to any of the formats; this is simply a
change to the syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-new-asn1-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.