Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 17:19:58 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    If you've waited to get your Tag Heuer watch, this is the right time to go for it.
    http://www.makebest-buy.com/
    Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
    http://www.makebest-buy.com/
    Our Tag Heuer have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Jean

- Done.

Subject: May promo on watches
From: "Jarvis Michel" <[email-masked]>
To: "Emilio Grant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:19:05 -0500

Hello Frances

If you've waited to get your Tag Heuer watch, this is the right time to go for it.
http://www.makebest-buy.com/

Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
http://www.makebest-buy.com/

Our Tag Heuer have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.

Sincerely,
Mr Jean