Subject: [smime] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-herzog-static-ecdh-04.txt> (Use of static-static Elliptic-Curve Diffie-Hellman key agreement in Cryptographic Message Syntax

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:29:26 -0800

Of interest to this list.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-herzog-static-ecdh-04.txt> (Use of 
static-static	Elliptic-Curve Diffie-Hellman key agreement in 
Cryptographic	Message Syntax
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:36:59 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>,	The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>,	IETF-Announce 
<[email-masked]>

) to Informational RFC

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Use of static-static Elliptic-Curve Diffie-Hellman key agreement in
    Cryptographic Message Syntax'
   <draft-herzog-static-ecdh-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herzog-static-ecdh/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herzog-static-ecdh/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce