Subject: [smime] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-00.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 21:46:37 -0400

For draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-00 there's a companion 
algorithm draft.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-00.txt
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:24:39 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Key 
Package Receipt and Error Content Types
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-04-18

Abstract:
    This document describes the conventions for using several
    cryptographic algorithms with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
    key package receipt and error content types.  Specifically, it
    includes conventions necessary to implement SignedData,
    EnvelopedData, EncryptedData, and AuthEnvelopedData.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt