Subject: [smime] New Version Notification for draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-04

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 15:35:08 -0700

Greetings S/MIME, PKIX, and SAAG lists:

A revised draft of PKIX text encodings has been published. There are 
only small changes.

Simon asked Stephen and Kathleen if they could sponsor the document.

We think it is pretty close to done, but look forward to reactions and 
comments.

Kind regards,

Sean Leonard

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-04.txt
Date: 	Tue, 01 Jul 2014 15:05:27 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Sean Leonard and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:	draft-josefsson-pkix-textual
Revision: 04
Title:	  Text Encodings of PKIX and CMS Structures
Document date:	2014-06-30
Group:	  Individual Submission
Pages:	  15
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-04.txt
Status:   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual/
Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-04
Diff:   http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-04

Abstract:
    This document describes and discuss the text encodings of Public-Key
    Infrastructure using X.509 (PKIX) Certificates, PKIX Certificate
    Revocation Lists (CRLs), PKCS #10 Certification Request Syntax, PKCS
    #7 structures, Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS), PKCS #8 Private-
    Key Information Syntax, and Attribute Certificates.  The text
    encodings are well-known, are implemented by several applications and
    libraries, and are widely deployed.  This document is intended to
    articulate the de-facto rules that existing implementations operate
    by, and to give recommendations that will promote interoperability
    going forward.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at 
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat