Subject: snmpconf The May interim Meeting - Please respond asap

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 12:29:49 -0400

Folks, I am working on making arrangements for the interim SNMPCONF WG
meeting that will be held May 17 to 19th in either San Francisco or just
south depending on availability.

As some of you know, we are attempting to coordinate this meeting with an
RMON WG meeting that will take place Monday and Tuesday of the same week to
reduce travel for participants who might be interested in both and the Area
Director.

In order to get a good rate, we need to know how many people are likely to
attend. Please send me a note as soon as you can to let me know if you plan
on attending either or both of the WG Meetings. Andy will poll the RMON list
as well.

Thanks very much
/jon

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 10:52:41 -0700

> on attending either or both of the WG Meetings. Andy will poll the RMON list

Thanks Jon, I'll just borrow your msg :-)
The RMONMIB WG intends to hold a 2 day interim
on the Monday & Tuesday (May 15-17), at the same 
hotel as the SNMPCONF WG interim, in San Francisco, CA.

Please send mail to Jon at [email-masked] and indicate:
 - which interim meeting(s) you plan to attend 
   (rmon, snmpconf, both)
 - which nights (if any) you plan to stay at the hotel hosting
   the meetings? The hotel room rate is likely to
   be in the range $180 - $220 USD.

> /jon

Andy

---

From: David Harrington <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:06:55 -0400

I plan to attend.

dbh