Subject: snmpconf Hotel Confirmations for the Interim Meeting

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 12:20:40 -0400

Hi everyone, I would appreciate it if you would email me a yes if you have
registered at the Sir Francis Drake hotel for the interim meeting. The list
I got from them did not seem complete. I want to make sure that everyone has
been correctly registered under the IETF group.

Thanks
/jon

P.S. - we are still looking for a corporate sponsor for the coffee and
afternoon break.

---

From: Steve Waldbusser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 09:46:59 -0700

I have registered at the hotel.

Steve

---

From: "Michael R. MacFaden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 17:31:55 -0700

I'll be there wed/friday with the projector
and have reserved a room in the hotel.

Hongal just called and is flying back
now. We'll probably share the room.

Mike

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 20:18:37 -0400

Yes, I have registered at the Sir Francis Drake at the Meeting rate for the 
Interim meeting.  (Now all I have to do is get my airplane arrangements 
straightened out.)
Joel