Subject: snmpconf Getting down to the wire (fwd)

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:05:51 -0400

I hope that everyone is getting home safely after last weeks
events. This is just a reminder that Steve (W.) is working toward an
October 1 date to publish a version of the PM Module for Working Group
Last call. That is just two weeks away from now.  If you have any
questions about the list of outstanding issues shown in the attached
note, please be sure to post them to this list.

/jon
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Sat, 08 Sep 2001 15:47:30 -0400
From:    Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
To:      [email-masked]
Subject: snmpconf Getting down to the wire

We are getting to the end of our WG to do items. I have updated the web
page at:

     http://www.jdscons.com/todo.html

The BCP is in last call and the items on the to do list for that
document are closed with a pointer to the new version. We have started
to have some discussion which will continue until the WG last call
closes that David Partain announced.

Steve published a new draft before the last IETF and closed a number of
issues on the to do list. That state is also reflected on the updated
WEB page. This means that only items 9 10 11 13 17 21 22 36 37 remain to
be completed. Steve has indicated that a date of October 1 is reasonable
to have a version of the Policy MIB Module published to the WG and ID
people in a form we think is ready for working group last call. If there
are any errors or omissions in the open items please post a note to the
group. It is possible that I may have missed closing some items that
should have been. 

Thanks,
/jon

- --
Jon Saperia		     [email-masked]
			     Phone: 617-744-1079
			     Fax:   617-249-0874
			     http://www.jdscons.com/

------- End of Forwarded Message