Subject: Mini one-week last call on draft-ietf-snmpconf-pm-13.txt

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:56:35 +0200

Greetings,

Firstly, thanks very much to Steve Waldbusser for getting
draft-ietf-snmpconf-pm-13.txt out!

This mail is sent to start a one-week WG last call on
this document to give everyone a chance to submit comments.
If you have comments on the document, please send them to this
mailing list by the end of the day on Thursday, April 10.
Thereafter, the document will be handed back to our Area
Director to continue its journey in the IESG.

If you have questions about what has changed in the document,
see Steve Waldbusser's mail to the list, which is archived
at http://www.snmp.com/snmpconf/mailing-list/msg01183.html

Cheers,

David & Jon

---

From: "David L. Partain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 01:48:35 -0400

Greetings,

> Director to continue its journey in the IESG.

The timer went off last Thursday, so the mini last call is over.

To the best of my knowledge, there have been no comments,
and the document now goes back into the able hands of the IESG.

With kind regards,

David