Subject: snmpconf quarterly list instructions mailing

From: Steve Moulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:08:23 -0500

The snmpconf list is for discussing the business of the Configuration
Management using SNMP (snmpconf) working group of the IETF.  This working
group is an open forum for raising and discussing issues related to
network device configuration management and SNMP.

To remove yourself from the snmpconf discussion list, send a message
to [email-masked] containing just the word
unsubscribe in the message body (not in the subject).

If you have subscribed at an address other than your email
from address, send the message unsubscribe address-to-unsubscribe.

An http archive is available at

http://www.snmp.com/snmpconf/mailing-list/index.html

Please send any questions or comments about the management of this list
to [email-masked].

***************************************************************************

                              Note Well

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and addressed to
the IETF are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026,
which grants to the IETF and its participants certain licenses and
rights in such statements. Such statements include verbal statements
in IETF meetings, as well as written and electronic communications
made at any time or place, which are addressed to

        * the IETF plenary session,
        * any IETF working group or portion thereof,
        * the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
        * the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
        * any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any
working
            group or design team list, or any other list functioning
under IETF
            auspices,
        * the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not subject to these provisions.

***************************************************************************