Subject: Naar de tandarts om een kies te laten trekken?

From: Vivien <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:11:02 +0700

Je zal wel denken, wat kan er nu gebeuren? Dan zoek je een hobby die je
alleen, zonder vrienden en op je kamertje kunt doen. The checkout
cashier at Wal-Mart and the grocer's. This should set us all thinking
more creatively - something Lynette has always advocated to us: What are
forms of media or "space" we online businesses are so blatantly myopic
about - offline? A dozen or more times over.

Ik kan naar deze beesten echt uren blijven kijken.

Not feeling like a sucker helps, too.

How can home businesses like us leverage this technology?

Altijd en overal gamen dus. Persoonlijk zou ik er dan helemaal niet eens
meer bij willen horen, met zulke "vrienden".

It also gives ideas of items that could be purchased as gifts.

The first was after the January 2004 post-holiday season, and that was
for its registered members.

The catalog is yet another media we can convey various messages besides
getting the sale. Je zal wel denken, wat kan er nu gebeuren? No, let me
rephrase that.

I have been there, and as a result I felt violated, insulted . This
means while we generally think that catalogs in the mail are all about
selling to the lounge lizards (or patients to a doctor) .

Je kan ook op je eigen gezicht gaan zitten.

No, let me rephrase that. Not feeling like a sucker helps, too. Aan de
hoge professionaliteit is wel te zien dat meneer al een hele tijd
eenzaam opgesloten zit.

Yet, when the same appears on products for our business - our livelihood
- we just snuff out the alarms.

Voor je het weet kom je een verloren vonk tegen en wordt het je heet
onder de voeten.

Iedereen zit en jij moet maar blijven staan? Now, hold on: A printed
catalog for an auction site? How many times have you come across
products or services on the Internet promising you stuff that made you
skeptical, yet excited about?

This is not the first time eBay mailed out glossys targeted at what CNET
terms are "mailbox surfers". And yeah, on your pets' collars.

Wil je een spectaculaire looping maken, zorg er dan wel voor dat je
voldoende hoogte hebt. Altijd en overal gamen dus.

Make those personal instincts our business instinct, that say to us
"When it smells like a fish .

En dat kan heel simpel. Yet, when the same appears on products for our
business - our livelihood - we just snuff out the alarms. Alleen zorgen
dat je de avond er voor geen bruine bonen gegeten hebt, want een scheet
wil je dan niet laten. Head on over to BrightEyeDeer!

En dat heeft deze knakker inmiddels ook door.

Fanaticism is non-logical thinking and behavior - a label we absolutely
do not want to be known for in business.

How can home businesses like us leverage this technology? Your doctor -
and his nurses, his patients, and the waiting room coffee table (leave a
couple there.