Subject: Must be able to communicate with people of all levels.

From: "Figueroa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:12:11 +0900

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

Experience with these types of analysis is desired. What education and
training has prepared you for this position? A Company located in the
Winston Salem, North Carolina area has an immediate need for two
Electrical Engineers to aid in design and support of existing utility
and construction equipment. This position will be responsible for
directing the activities of Union hourly maintenance personnel. You must
have a minimum of 5-years Managerial Refinery experience. What
experiences do you have with pressure transient analysis, well testing,
and economic evaluation of projects over the past 7 years?
We are looking for someone to manage a young aerospace design and
product definition group. Describe your experience in the semiconductor
industry . com is a Technical Service Company based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties include engineering calculation and design for High Pressure
pipelines and pressure regulating stations. For the initial 12-14
months, the position will work primarily in Houston for the detailed
engineering and subsequently will be located in LA for the construction
phase. Positions have potential of going permanent depending on work
load and performance of individual. A BA in Business Management and 2
years experience or 8-10 years experience or a combination of education
and experience are acceptable.
What products have you aided in designing where you had to meet UL2200
or CSA C22. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Degree preferred or
equivalent experience with 5 years supervisory experience in a
high-speed production environment.
Work with teams, how long  and how big ?
When are you available? Major oil and gas services company an Immediate
Need for a Senior Piping Engineer.
; and procedure  writing experience.
comJob Description:thinkenergygroup.
Position is located in Western Puerto Rico (Isabela) .
It must be broad Rotating Equipment Engineering experience. Have some
knowledge of typical industrial construction practices (steel, concrete,
etc. Requires sales background and ability to effectively interact with
rep firms throughout the country to make sales presentations and promote
screening products specific to this position.
Describe any power plant construction experience you may have. We
specialize in placing people into: Energy Jobs, Power Plant Jobs and
Engineering Jobs.
The candidate will need to be knowledgeable of project development,
engineering and construction methods. Electrical or Mechanical
Engineering Degree preferred or equivalent experience with 5 years
supervisory experience in a high-speed production environment. Immediate
Need for a Mechanical Engineer in Astoria New York.
com  Go back to listings
Describe in detail your experience with coordinating the activities of
contractors during construction to insure schedules, while ensuring
quality and safety are maintained. NO RELOCATION assistance available.
Computer Skills and Knowledge in Engineering Software,Course Design,
Develop, Conduct for Simulations. When are you available?
; and procedure  writing experience.
Salary commensurate with experience. It must be broad Rotating Equipment
Engineering experience. Relocation assistance available. Other related
experience will be considered. Duties include engineering calculation
and design for High Pressure pipelines and pressure regulating stations.
Please explain your design engineering experience, especially that
related to reciprocating compressor design. Do you pipe stress
experience?
Do you have experience with RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis), RCM
(Reliability Centered Maintenance), and Vulnerability studies in your
previous jobs.
Relocation assistance available. the planned schedule and report on
deviations.
Have some knowledge of typical industrial construction practices (steel,
concrete, etc. Duties include engineering calculation and design for
High Pressure pipelines and pressure regulating stations. You will be
responsible for participating, facilitating, and reviewing RCA (Root
Cause Analysis), RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance), and
Vulnerability Studies.
Please describe your experience in startup, commissioning, and
troubleshooting of air pollution control equipment or similar equipment.
Do you reside or are you willing to relocate to Illinois?
; and procedure  writing experience.
Must have at least a BSME with 3 years of proven managerial experience,
and a minimum of 8 years experience as a mechanical engineer.
RELOCATION is available for the right candidate. Cost Management: gather
cost expenditures, confirm validity of costs, prepare cost reports and
analysis.
Assist Lead Consulting Engineer in departmental procedures and
standards. Where and how many years?