Subject: Not only was it a cherry assignment but it brought me back to me childhood.

From: "Lucas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:45:06 +0300

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

In the 1980s, he adopted the stage name Richard Jeni and began
performing his act in small bars and comedy clubs in New York City.
A New York City Master Rigger, he also moonlighted as a mover of large
sculptures for area museums. I wish someone had intervened in her life
sooner, before things got so very far out of control for her.
This genius will be missed. When he wasn't on the road, Jeni regularly
performed on "The Tonight Show" with Johnny Carson, and later with Jay
Leno.
Once the ideal tree was located, it would be cut down, transported and
installed in front of Rockefeller Center in New York City.
" In recent years, he voiced Ernie the Keebler Elf on cookie and cracker
commercials. Earlier this year, doctors diagnosed  Jeni with clinical
depression and suffering from bouts of psychotic paranoia.
His free time was dedicated to writing songs, honing his skills on
guitar, keyboards and harp and playing gigs at local bars and clubs.
Anyone who's going through it, has gone through it, or has a friend or
relative go through it knows. Dave Posted by Dave on April  2, 2007
12:13 AM Brad Delp is, and always will be, the greatest voice in Rock
Music! and when you are depressed.
A few of the nurses escaped Corregidor before it fell in May 1942,
however Schmidt and 76 other nurses were taken prisoner. Boston was
nominated for a Grammy Award for "Best New Artist" in 1977 and voted
Best New Band by the readers of Rolling Stone magazine that same year.
His show, "Platypus Man," won a Cable ACE Award for best standup comedy
special, and formed the basis for a sitcom of the same name.