Subject: tradition aspiring

From: Mirabel D. Weiss <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 16:26:44 +0100

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Though Greenies suggest owners to make sure that the dog chews the
treat,  that best suits his size, which is supposed to clean its teeth
and check bad  odour, instead of gobbling it straightaway.

Health   Health All Westie's should have a routine annual veterinary
examination.
Your vet will check him over for parasites, and any birth defects, and
give you advice on vaccination.

Introduce him to any young  children in the house and under the
supervision of an adult. Hind-quarters strong, muscular, and wide 
across the top.

Presenting a flattish side appearance, loins broad and strong. The jaws
are level and powerful, the teeth well set and large for the size of the
dog.

Westie's have their individual food requirements which will change at
various stages of life.

The Campbells also granted land  to Donald, son of Gillespie MacCallum,
another branch of the clan in  Duntrune, adding to property already
owned at Poltalloch in Argyll. Nylabone     Nylabone Nylabone Has been
given to Westie's around the world, and I haven't had  anyone complain
about them, other than to say that some Westie's don't like  them.

Greenies removed from site.

It does an excellent job of cleaning there, as it has fine ridges that
get  up under the edge of the gum tissue. The elbow should be close in
to the body both when moving or standing,  thus causing the fore leg to
be well placed in under the shoulder. Add the washed pearl barley. Its
fifth toe, which would eventually become the dewclaw.
Westie's have their individual food requirements which will change at
various stages of life. But owners claim that it  happened despite of
their following the instructions. The fore legs should be straight and
thickly covered with short hard hair. Airedale Terrier The largest of
the terriers,  probably descended from the otterhound and an extinct 
black-and-tan Old English terrier.

Fifth Generation Archibald MacCallum , VI of Poltalloch, d.

Chest, Very deep, with  breadth in proportion to the size of the dog.
That was roughly three hundred years  ago, and the King most probably
would not have so highly valued a newly  invented strain as he evidently
did value the "terrieres" from Argyll. In particular, Westie's should be
prevented from eating all kinds of fungi kept away from laburnum trees
and mistletoe berries.

They can also get stuck in their mouth or throat, which is just as 
dangerous.

This is one we took last year of the  same engine that Fred was driving.

Add parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Malcolm Family, with west
highland white terriers First Generation Donald McGillespie Vich
O'Challum , b. Add the washed pearl barley. Colonel  Malcolm's grandson,
Robin Malcolm, currently lives in Duntrune Castle.

For average or light chewers.