Subject: self-interest nosebleed

From: Evelyn H. Calderon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 16:24:44 +0100

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

The Campbells also granted land  to Donald, son of Gillespie MacCallum,
another branch of the clan in  Duntrune, adding to property already
owned at Poltalloch in Argyll.

He directs  that they be got from Argyll, and sent over in two or more
ships lest  they should get harm by the way.
Round, pointed, broad and  large ears are very objectionable, also ears
too heavily covered with hair.

Midland Railway Midland Railway Another  stroll around the Midland
Railway Centre at Ripley where Paul was doing  guard duty on one of the
trains. The hind-feet are smaller, not quite as round as  fore-feet, and
thickly padded.

It is the Malcolm family that is credited with originating the 'White
Cairn' as it was known those days. Place some newspaper on the  floor to
soak up accidents.

So there will probably be a few accidents until a puppy is fully house
trained.

Breeding of the West Highland White Terrier was not, however, confined
to the efforts of Colonel Malcolm. All bones are bad, including pork,
chicken and beef.

It is  called Miacis, the genus that became the ancestor of the  animals
known today as canids: dogs, jackals, wolves,  and foxes.

On no account should the head be carried in the extended possession.
Decedents It is also possible that some of the dogs of today descended
not from  the wolf but rather from the jackal. Nylabone Big Chews For
Big Dogs These Big Chews, are for Big dogs, made extra tough nylon.
Midland Railway Midland Railway Another  stroll around the Midland
Railway Centre at Ripley where Paul was doing  guard duty on one of the
trains.
The outer coat should be distinctly long, but not long in the 'fancy' or
 show sense. Legs and Feet, Both fore and hind legs should be short and 
muscular. Dog chews are mostly given as a treat, or a reward for doing
something  good. They must never be cropped.

Many garden plants are poisonous to dogs.

Cairn Terrier Developed in Scotland to rout animals that prey on game.
Many breeds of dogs including the West Highland White exist today not
because of the survival of the fittest, but because of human
intervention. A  scene that you might think has been long lost to modern
development.

Too much or too little of any may cause problems such as obesity, 
malnourishment, or even vitamin or mineral toxicity.

They can also get stuck in their mouth or throat, which is just as 
dangerous.

Keep him safe   Keep him safe Make your home safe, a puppy  is naturally
inquisitive and will want to investigate any new object by smelling and 
chewing it. Tea With The MacCallum Family Tea With The MacCallum
FamilyColonel Malcolm has invited us to tea, and offers some Scotch
Broth as a  refreshment. You should provide water, food ,  comfortable
bed and a chewy toy. The  grounds are very popular with horse riders and
this structure is presumably  used to help mounting and dismounting but
provides a handy vantage point for  small dogs!

When you first bring your  Westie home you should restrict it to one
room and let it investigate its new environment,  but keep it company so
it does not become afraid.