Subject: Adobe Suite 3 ready to download

From: "fayre robbie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 23:31:36 +0530

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your
trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
Follow effective action with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection
will come even more effective action.
Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to,
when all they need is one reason why they can.
The piano has been drinking, not me.
We become just by performing just action, temperate by performing
temperate actions, brave by performing brave action.
It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole
book.
Adversity is the first path to truth.
One person's constant is another person's variable.
I have been brought up and trained to have the utmost contempt for
people who get drunk.
Always keep your composure. You can't score from the penalty box and to
win, you have to score.
There is no such thing as pure pleasure some anxiety always goes with
it.
The ordinary man is involved in action, the hero acts. An immense
difference.
When a person has no need to borrow they find multitudes willing to
lend.
A modern, harmonic and lively architecture is the visible sign of an
authentic democracy.
Every action is either strong or weak, and when every action is strong
we are successful.
I keep both eyes on my man. The basket hasn't moved on me yet.
All fighters are prostitutes and all promoters are pimps.
A little skill in antiquity inclines a man to Popery.
The beggar is the only person in the universe not obliged to study
appearance.