Subject: Watch for our all new Valentines links and promotions going live very soon on Shareasale and ShareResults Affiliate Program Promotion Tips Top Affiliate Programs By chris.

From: Muriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:51:21 +0300

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Checkout these long term coupon-offers for FractionPrice. com has had
another terrific month and here are the items which moved for our
affiliates the fastest. Post our coupon code on your website to help
your visitors save on their purchases!

com Affiliate Program.

The article can be found here. For affiliates who use data feeds
MagazineDiscountCenter. Gaiam's classic Solar Hat Fan that clamps to the
firm brim of your hat and keeps you cool when the sun is shining. green
jewel-tone Stainless Steel Water Bottle with hoop top and carabineer.
Join our partner program today!

To check out the product please click here. of carbon dioxide emissions.
As with all of our programs managed at AMWSO, you will receive
professional program management with prompt responses to any issues or
questions you may have. If you're not already signed up to Gaiam please
sign up here. Thank and Surprise Her With a designer accessory from
FractionPrice.

Checkout these long term coupon-offers for FractionPrice.

Read more about the event here Celtic Jewelry Affiliate Manager Change
By kris. Their low prices on magazines also come with FREE Shipping and
NO Sales Tax!

Kris Vatcher and Gerard Michel Vollet have taken over management of the
program.

To sign up to the affiliate program run through Commission Junction
please click here. Be sure your customers remember to enter the gift
certificate code when checking out.

com has had another terrific month and here are the items which moved
for our affiliates the fastest.

All of these deals are active in the Shareasale Deals and Coupons
database. com Skin-Safe Summer! If for whatever reason the data feed
doesn't match an affiliate's requirements the Affiliate Manager will
work on it to make sure that it does. com : Great Products, Great Price,
GreatSkin!