Subject: redskin

From: Penelope F. Cruz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:18:36 +0900

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Foreign Minister Alexander Downer has spent the last week in crisis
talks, attempting to overcome the Federal Government's lack of legal
options.

In the wake of this latest insensitive statement about birds, the Prime
Minister was even more prompt. Whenever it happens, we'll take 'em all
on. But these are only minor contributing factors to the swelling pride
in the Australian heart at the dawn of this new century. In Damascus
diplomats remain sheltered in buildings that house the consulates of the
Dutch, the Finnish, and Western Samoans.
This is how our doctors are performing at the moment. Across the water
US President George W Bush has himself mounted a new defence of the
narrative of the long war. Communication is arduous at best when
confronted by the best and brightest of the Australian Army, although
its probably a good idea not to draw their attention to their
shortcomings.