Subject: but sadly I am spoken for.

From: Isolde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 00:31:50 -0300

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

This is seriously what these people sound like to me. I know a few
'lovable' geeks that i feel more sorry for than affection. I sure do
hope this means you are coming back. Another friend told me that she
first discovered masturbation at a very early age.

And if you've made a large pot that won't be consumed immediately, you
must cover it with  a tea cozy to keep it warm.

Like you pointed out, how stupid would you have to be to go into water
where live crocodiles are swimming?
it's the conversation that goes along over the tea. those are the worst
kind of opinion attackers. erm maso, did you go ?

Know who's drinking it and what they like and voila. It is certainly no
where near as prevalent in the UK. suspeckted, you're just geek enough.

Thanks for the reminder.

I also love men who know a lot of trivial but interesting facts, and who
like watching nature and animal documentaries. Thinking it uncanny, I
turned to my husband excitedly and was about to say something when I saw
that he, too, had turned towards me with a startled look on his face.
These are a few of my favorite things citahellion, it's official. I know
more about computers than cars.

and their coffee cake. Detroit Free Press - www.

oh tex, wasn't that blog funny ?
"and now the water is all steamy and bubbling . There may be vast
cultural and spiritual differences. Some tourist did it anyway and broke
his back. Seems to be a whole World of Tea out there.

Do we need to be told to specifically NOT drop our hot coffee into our
laps ? I'm always one step behind! i've been trying to find out if it's
the same in australia.