Subject: Creative Suite 3 Premium $269

From: "lurlene valerie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 05:12:44 +0700

The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
Facing it, always facing it, that's the way to get through. Face it.
I've learned any fool can write a bad ad, but it takes a real genius to
keep his hands off a good one.
I am a winner each and every time I go into the ring.
Act quickly, think slowly.
The best ballplayer's the one who doesn't think he made good. He keeps
trying to convince you.
Contentment is, after all, simply refined indolence.
Sir, you have but two topics, yourself and me. I am sick of both.
You never really know a man until you have divorced him.
I used to walk to school with my nose buried in a book.
Enthusiasm is a vital element toward the individual success of every man
or woman.
Activity and sadness are incompatible.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it
holds the universe together.
Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the
fact.
There is no doubt that life is given us, not to be enjoyed, but to be
overcome --to be got over.
We didn't actually overspend our budget. The health Commission
allocation simply fell short of our expenditure.
You don't always get what you ask for, but you never get what you don't
ask for... unless it's contagious!
All say, How hard it is that we have to die -- a strange complaint to
come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
The best way to keep children at home is to make the home a pleasant
atmosphere and let the air out of the tires.