Subject: From Lloyds TSB

From: "nelson richards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:49:54 -0700

>From Lloyds TSB

My name is Mr Nelson Richard, I am the Eastern region branch Manager of the
Lloyds TSB, of London United Kingdom. I do not want problems but I just hope
you can assist me. I write you this letter in good faith.I am in control of
the sum of Ten million and seven Hundred thousand Pounds sterling (10.7
Million Pounds)which was an excess of profit made by our region branch
office in the last quarter of the year 2003,which I have carefully placed in
an Escrow Call Deposit Account in our Bank under the name of Adam smith
and did not declare this to my head office, Can I really trust you to hold
this money for me until I arrive your country and pick it up myself and you
deduct 30% of the total money as your commission? All I need is for you to
get me a good current account in your bank where I can move this money into.
l will need the following information from you.
1)Your Full Name:------------------------- -------
2)Occupation:----------------- --------------------
3)Your Address:---------------------- -------------
4) Your Telephone Number:-----------------------
5) Your Fax Number:----------------------- --------
6) Your Mobile Number:----------------------- -----
7) The Name of the Closest Airport near  to you:------
8)City of Residence:-------------------- -------------------
9)Account to received the money:------------------------ --
There is practically no risk involved; it will be simple Bank- to-Bank
transaction.
I hope you understand my situation.
Take my word.
Thank you and God bless.
Regard,
Nelson Richard