Subject: Re: PAYMENT BENEFICIARY::

From: MOF BENIN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:43:42 +0200

Bureau Du Ministère Des Finances,
République Du Benin

Re: PAYMENT BENEFICIARY::

We have your name, company name and details in our file as one of the  
Contractors /Beneficiary that has not received their due contract  
payment and arrears.

We wish to inform you that your payment and interests that was  
withheld by the past government can now be paid to you. By the joint  
assistance of the IMF and WORLDBANK, The new state government has  
approved the payment of all the contract sum and arrears owed to all  
foreign contractors and suppliers. We are receiving petitions from the  
IMF and World Bank daily due to the delay of the subject matter.

1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY::
Payment of withheld inherited funds, contract payments to foreign  
contractors, suppliers and Expatriate consultants.

2. PAYMENT APPROVAL REFRENCE NUMBER::
Note, your WORLDBANK/IMF assisted payment reference #WIMFECO/01258/2008

3. PAYMENT ALLOCATION AND PAYMENT OPTIONS::
Your initial payment allocation excluding the arrears or interest is  
EURO 850,000 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euro) only.

In the light of the above, an office mandated to see that the debt  
payment exercise is done with the spirit of transparency has been set  
up in partnership with ECO BANK. The bank will arrange your payment  
through swift card Payment centre Asia Pacific, this CARD centre will  
send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any  
CARD machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is Euro 1,500  
Per-hour and you can withdraw Euro 20,000 Per-day.

What you have to do now is to contact the person at the bank who is in  
position to release your ATM Payment Card;

Attn: Mr. John Michael.
ATM Payment Department ECO BANK
Cotonou, Republic of Benin
Tel: +229- 97560352
Email: [email-masked]

Send your information which they will use to send the card to you;

1::Your full name:
2::Your home address where you want them to send the ATM CARD:
3::Current occupation:
4::Age:
5::Mobile Number:
6::Your current home telephone number:
7::Payment Approval Reference No:

Please, you should also let us know through email as soon as you  
receive your payment [email-masked].

Williams Totti (Mrs)
SECRETARY TO THE
HOUNARABLE FINANCE MINISTER
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.