Subject: RE: MedHelp 01484205

From: Canadian Doctor Vonda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 08:06:05 -0700 (PDT)

June 7, 2009

In This Issue:

• Overworking Affects Spouses Differently

• Get the 4-1-1 on Menopause

• What to Do About Lost Libido

Men vs. Women:
Sex Drive Stereotypes

Men want it all the time. Women only

do it if the candles are scented just right.
See how men and women really compare.

Also See:

• Could You Have an STD and Not Know?

• Why Men Cheat

• De-Stress Your Relationship

Health News & Features

What to Do About Lost Libido

This married mother of two is totally uninterested in sex. Her husband
is getting testy and she's worried she may lose him.

Read more on the Sexual Issues: Member to Member message board.

From Our Sponsors

Tired? Low Libido? It Could Be Low T

The symptoms of low T are common, but often overlooked. If you or a

loved one are experiencing symptoms or have a condition associated

with low T such as obesity or diabetes, it's time to talk to your

doctor. Get the facts on low T and download tools to help you during

this important conversation. Get the Low Testosterone Lowdown.

Not All Breast Cancer Is the Same

HER2+ breast cancer is aggressive, so it's important to know all your

options. Get the tools and information you need to have an informed

and empowering conversation with your doctor about which therapies are

right for you. Treating HER2+ Breast Cancer

Looking for a treatment for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis?

Discover a treatment that has proven results. Find out more.

Newsletter Management

Don't miss an issue of this newsletter. Add WebMD to your email's safe sender list --
get instructions here.

You are subscribed as [email-masked]

View and manage your WebMD newsletter preferences.

Subscribe to more newsletters. Change/update your email address.

To unsubscribe from this Sex & Relationships newsletter, send a blank email to

[email-masked].

To unsubscribe from ALL WebMD newsletters, send a blank email to

[email-masked].

WebMD Privacy Policy

WebMD Office of Privacy

1175 Peachtree Street, Suite 2400, Atlanta, GA 30361

© 2009 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.

advertisement

advertisement

WebMD Shortcuts

Sexual Conditions Center

Member Support Group

News Center

Boards & Blogs

Home Page