Subject: RESPOND SWIFTLY

From: Financials Advisory International Financials Advisory International <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:32:15 +0100

Financials Advisory International

IDENTITY STATEMENT
Reference code(s): H.B.K. 0087 I.B.K./Your Memo
Title: You
Date:25/06/2009:
Level of description: Finalized
Reply to [email-masked]

Dear Client,

I am Greg Hernadez a diplomat with the financials advisory department. Your
informations along with 4 others has been given to me for diplomatic
delivery of your consignment of funds and valuables goods. My destination
will be at your  ariport in your country, for the delivery of your
consignment in my custody to you personally. I will be booking my flight
intenery as soon as i hear from you, hence my notification for you to
comfirm your address.

I want to inform you that i will be meeting with you personally and face to
face to delivery hand in hand your consignment in my custody.I will need a
valid idenfication from you and a valid phone number for me to reach you.You
will have to inform me of your present
destination/location so i will know how far you are from the airport.

Respond swiftly.

Sincerely yours,
Greg Hernadez
Diplomat for FAS.